[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
omggggg!!! Ann is reading it.....hmm justa curious question, did Ann read Qi Pao novel? I mean qi pao was based on a novel too....hahaha maybe its Ann's first time pairing up with Tik so *cough*cough* yeaa....hahaha && omg! Its a good thing...cause shell be thinking of Tik 3 days straight!!!! Thats how long shell be on the plane ><

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I wish I was part of that group to see Ann off. What a pity though...I live half a world away. I'm pretty sure Ann read the Qi Pao novel too, lol. However, if she didn't, it doesn't hurt if we make our little assumptions, LOL. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hehehehe.....Right now Ann is on the plane on her way to New York...I been stalking her  IG....I don't know if she read QP novel, but I know for sure that she reading YLC novel. Even she sit on the plane I can see YLC novel next to her :).

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ So that means she's in NY now? That's very cool. LOL. To know that she's in the same country is just an exciting feeling. Imagine actually getting to meet her, I'd go loco!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
^^ So that means she's in NY now? That's very cool. LOL. To know that she's in the same country is just an exciting feeling. Imagine actually getting to meet her, I'd go loco!
Yeah, I think she might be in NY by now. Hope she will upload some pictures on her IG. 

Not so long til next year, and hopefully we will know for sure when will they start with the fitting and ceremony.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks LoveAnne for sharing all the beautiful pictures esp. the last two of Tik and Anne.   Valy is so talented.  Wow,  Anne is in the  state now.  Hope she has a lot of fun!!!

Still waiting for the fitting and  open ceremony.......

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
...and waiting...where's everyone at? Lol.
I'm here.  I been to the scriptwriter again and asked her if we have to wait until she finish with the script before they can start with the ceremony???She said "P'Da can start with the ceremony at any time, don't need to wait for the script" That mean we might get to see YLC ceremony in the mid of January. I really hope P'Da start with the ceremony in the middle of Jan. I'm so excited now....But after New Year we might know something more.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm here.  I been to the scriptwriter again and asked her if we have to wait until she finish with the script before they can start with the ceremony???She said "P'Da can start with the ceremony at any time, don't need to wait for the script" That mean we might get to see YLC ceremony in the mid of January. I really hope P'Da start with the ceremony in the middle of Jan. I'm so excited now....But after New Year we might know something more.

That's great! I can't wait. I wonder what happened to phatman, haven't seen her for the longest time. LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
That's great! I can't wait. I wonder what happened to phatman, haven't seen her for the longest time. LOL.
She might be busy with the holidays. She probably forget about us LOL....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I really hope after New Year phatman will be back. I think she won't stay away that long because she probably miss us by now hehehehe.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I really hope after New Year phatman will be back. I think she won't stay away that long because she probably miss us by now hehehehe.

Absolutely. OR perhaps she's having problems logging in because I had the same issue along with some other af~ers??

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Absolutely. OR perhaps she's having problems logging in because I had the same issue along with some other af~ers??
Yeah.maybe. I spend more time at FB more than AF right now, because there I have to many people talk about YLC. Here it just so quiet, but it's nice that you can be here from time to time. 
I have no plan to go out of town or anything this New Year. I will be home with my family. What about you???

thailover01

sarNie Adult
RIGHT!!! I agree with you LoveAnne_T were just on facebook...all day long.. LMAO! But we will all come here again once the holidays are over, chai mai?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I have not been on Asianfuse for the longest time and what a great way to come back.
I can not express how happy I am to hear this news that Ann and Tik will finally starred in a lakorn together.
I've been waiting for this day since forever! Jumping like a crazy maniac right now. =P Ekkkekekekess..
2013 will definitely be a great year!!!! I've been wanting them both to act in a lakorn for years and
the only way to fill that desire was reading all the lovely Ann and Tik fanfictions. Now it's finally a
dream come true! =D