[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Are you busy watching something right now????? How was your New Year???? New Year been to my friends and staying with my family and stalking Ann's IG LOL..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Are you busy watching something right now????? How was your New Year???? New Year been to my friends and staying with my family and stalking Ann's IG LOL..

No. Haha. I'm just busy cleaning.
I'm waiting for the rest of RP and SN to be subbed though.

My new year was okay. Haha.
I just stayed home with my family. 

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha.....Your parents are funny, but I understand. I know you might have one soon, you don't need to post all the pic of your family, because I didn't do it. Most of the pic on my FB it's only my friends that tag me hehehehe.

Yes, RP will finish filming in 2 days, so hopefully we will know something soon.

TikKenAnnLakornFan, you should also join us on FB....Maybe you should join YLC FB??? hehehhe

Too busy for FB. LOL. I can't even come on here for long. I wish I could join you guys though. 

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm back, still here phatboy???

YES I AM!! HEHE.
How do you like my siggie? Haha.
It's quite plain because I can't find any good pics to make another AnnTik poster.

AnTi-spam: Already said AnnTik.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Still waiting for RP to finish up....I want to know when it will be, it is so excited. I want to see Annik together :)))).

I know! It's been so long already.

Okay. Gotta go sleep hehe.
I'll chat with you tomorrow!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Actually before I go can you give me the link to YLC's FB??
Again...hehe. Thank you Love_Anne!!
Mucho mas love!

AnTi-spam: TIK