[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ah I loved Pete in here. He's always intense in most of his lakorns and him and Ann had good chem. I can't see Kwan in the role but I'm sold on her chem with Oil so it's all good. Aum would've been good. Noon would fit the role but I never saw chem between Noon/Oil.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
what's the storyline to this lakorn???
I asked my mom and she said that n'ek and p'ek were like childhood lovers or high school lovers I really don't know lol my mom sort of forgot. Then he goes off to somewhere and he told her never to forget him and wait for him or something, something like that. And she has to marry this old man for some reason and he has two children. Then p'ek comes back and umm that's all I know lol.

My mom kind of forgot so sorry ka.
Hopefully it helps.

cecilia

Staff member
Lol Cece sometimes things work out in the oddest way like you can't see them together but then once they are together your like hey they are actually pretty cute together LOL you know what Joy Sirilak might be good for this role she's gotten older looking and she was cute with Oil in Ruk Nee Khiang Tawan Pancake might be able to pull it off LOL not because I like her but between Kwan and Pancake, Pancake can pull off the older look. Kwan still looks like a young girl to me so It's hard for me to picture her looking older. When I saw Pancake in Thookatha Ruen Rabam and Wimarn Mungkorn she actually looked decently mature .. but eh Kwan and Oil is cute together though so we'll have to see ^__-" I'm not a fan fan of Kwan, but her I like her acting wise in certain lakorns
fan of Kwan but the last few of her lakorns since LND stopped me from watching her work .. thinking about motherly role .. hard to say b/c kwan does look young like you said, can't picture her at all :( -- maybe she'll prove me wrong in here. i don't have many ppl in ch7 that i like beside noon and aum Lol maybe have another NOON/OIL reunion :wub: hopefully, they won't bomb it like STLL -- or if not, there's always aum too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg kwan mother role... hmmm imma have to picture that.. i love kwan but.. hmm a mother role.. she doesnt look like she can be a mother.. but oh well im happy just to see her in lakorns.. ^_^.. and of course oil n kwan reunited.. ^_^

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
kwan will be a mom. :D
IT MUST BE FUNNY.
i don't like oil, he and kwan look not match.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i think kwan will do good in a mother role cause in bpom ruk roy adeed she
basically a mother and sister to the little boy.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Pete had a crush on Ann back when they were in highschool, and Ann had feelings for him too. When things started to go good between them, Ann suddenly disappeared from school. When Pete asked her friends why she hasn't been around, they told him that she dropped out of school to get married to some rich old guy.

Heartbroken, Pete now hates women and is determined to be rich and sucessful, and he succeeds. He becomes a rich and famous bachelor (but i forgot what kinda of buisness he's into) that every women wants. He goes out of the country on some kind of buissness trip and one of his closest friend who works for him searches for a new secretary for Pete. Pete has a temper and has either fired or made all his past secretaries quit. So his friend test out a couple of different ladies and yells at them to see if they would be able to put up with Pete. They all end up crying on their way out the door. He then interviews Ann and she past with flying colors and is hired.

Pete comes back to Thailand and Ann and his friend go to the airport to pick him up. His friend introduced them to each other and right away Pete fires her. A little shocked and embarrassed, Ann remains calm and leaves (actually i think pete left first). His friend is mad and annoyed at Pete and i think he threatened to quit or stop being his friend or something, so Pete rehires Ann.

ok, i know if i continue i'll end up writing the whole story out, i'm gonna stop here.
but anway, it's about how Pete thinks that Ann is only try'n to get back into his life cause he rich now, but he also thinks that something is going on between her and her oldest stepson. also know one knows of their past relationship and Ann has changed her name but Pete knows it's her.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Pete had a crush on Ann back when they were in highschool, and Ann had feelings for him too. When things started to go good between them, Ann suddenly disappeared from school. When Pete asked her friends why she hasn't been around, they told him that she dropped out of school to get married to some rich old guy.

Heartbroken, Pete now hates women and is determined to be rich and sucessful, and he succeeds. He becomes a rich and famous bachelor (but i forgot what kinda of buisness he's into) that every women wants. He goes out of the country on some kind of buissness trip and one of his closest friend who works for him searches for a new secretary for Pete. Pete has a temper and has either fired or made all his past secretaries quit. So his friend test out a couple of different ladies and yells at them to see if they would be able to put up with Pete. They all end up crying on their way out the door. He then interviews Ann and she past with flying colors and is hired.

Pete comes back to Thailand and Ann and his friend go to the airport to pick him up. His friend introduced them to each other and right away Pete fires her. A little shocked and embarrassed, Ann remains calm and leaves (actually i think pete left first). His friend is mad and annoyed at Pete and i think he threatened to quit or stop being his friend or something, so Pete rehires Ann.

ok, i know if i continue i'll end up writing the whole story out, i'm gonna stop here.
but anway, it's about how Pete thinks that Ann is only try'n to get back into his life cause he rich now, but he also thinks that something is going on between her and her oldest stepson. also know one knows of their past relationship and Ann has changed her name but Pete knows it's her.

thanks for the summary, it sounds so good.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks joy for the summary...

sounds really interesting ^_^

sounds like my kwan is gonna be a strong n'ek.. yay...

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Oil and Kwan. I can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know when they will start shooting this lakorn?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kwan and oil!!! my 2 lovers!!! i'm so happy!!!!
does anyone remembers if pete raped ann in the original's version? oh, and the kids were not hers but they were her sisters or brothers kids something like that

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sweet. Kwan&&Oil.
So..When are we ever gonna get a Kwan&&Win again?!? ROFL
Can't wait to see this Lakorn. Love Kwan!!<333
&&the stroyline...i mean Comeon! why a mother manns! >.<
no offense or nawthing. lol
btw, Thanks :]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah the story was kinda stupid imo, very namnao but then what isn't? I just liked it cause of Pete, he was so crazy and unreasonable in here but in a cute way I guess.