[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Will be busy with my family today :)).

Is okay if you going to bed, we can chat later na ka :)). MIss you and have a good night sleep okay??

Alright!
I'll let you go. HAHA
TTYL!!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Morning!!!
:whistle: Still waiting P'Da...

Just looked at YLC's FB and seems like Anne's having the time of her life! HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Morning!!!
:whistle: Still waiting P'Da...

Just looked at YLC's FB and seems like Anne's having the time of her life! HAHA.

hahahahaha...She need to have fun while she can because when she start to work, than she is going to be very busy...You can go and ask Tik to hurry up with AIMH, because everybody is waiting for him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha...She need to have fun while she can because when she start to work, than she is going to be very busy...You can go and ask Tik to hurry up with AIMH, because everybody is waiting for him.

I should huh?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, you should do that.....He might listen to you hehehehe...

Got to go to bed now, good night phatman. Talk later.

Then I shall. HAHA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Hi phatman, just want to stop by and said hi to you and I'm so busy today...Hope to chat with you later..

Alright. 
I'm just about to sleep too.
TTYL when I wake up!!! Hehe.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I trust the producers and writers for YLC!

The wait will be worth it because we're going to get a lakorn that is filled with, rage, jealousy, kisses, tears, and love!!

Can't wait!!! :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:

The wait will be worth it because we're going to get a lakorn that is filled with, rage, jealousy, kisses, tears, and love!!

Yup, yup, yup!~

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

WoW!!!the way you said it make me excited again yippieeee  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
So, is there any news on who others actor/actress that will also be in here instead of Tik/Ann/Kong?

Nope, they haven't released the names yet...

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
phatman, I have some problem with my internet, just want to say hi to you. Hope it will be okay later..good night to my friend.

Not a prob! TTYL!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
WoW!!!the way you said it make me excited again yippieeee  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Please control your eggs my love!! LOL

So last night I watched all the old MV's of Aom and Tik from RLSR and omg...KongPope shirtless with the earrings on is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUMMY! :drools:

I swear...sometime I forget about how hot Tik is because he's always in the jungle...but boy...when I do see him onscreen again the hotness I have for him always come back and hit me HARD.

I'm so excited to see him play in a sadistic role again!!