[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
They start filming Mon correct?
So excited!!!!
Yes, they start filming on Monday, but I don't know if Ann Tik will be on set because is up to the crew who will be on set tomorrow...Man I wish I know who will be on set tomorrow

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, I think so toooooo...Goshhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited. Finally they start filming :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:
LoveAnne_T ter chob the IG pic i made 

credit @Sopheak_Alice IG 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, I think so toooooo...Goshhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited. Finally they start filming :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Same here.  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance2:
Too bad it's not going to be AnnTik filming on Monday.
Can't wait for them two to start filming together!!!
All the other lakorns that I'm anticipating already started filming with their pra'nang together.
Here we have YLC...but no AnnTik filming yet. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Eff it.
I'm using this pic as my siggie haha. 
Thanks to annethongfc @ IG!!!!!
I like your siggie......

I wonder if I can sleep tonight...According to Ann's manager, she said that on Monday depend on the crew if they have the script for Ann or not...I don't think the crew will have a script for Ann on Monday because if they do, we all will know already LOL...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
love that siggy 

LoveAnne_T said:
I like your siggie......

I wonder if I can sleep tonight...According to Ann's manager, she said that on Monday depend on the crew if they have the script for Ann or not...I don't think the crew will have a script for Ann on Monday because if they do, we all will know already LOL...

Isn't it nice?
annethongfc @ IG made it simple yet it's got a very classy beautiful feel to it. HEHE.

Yeah. They probably don't have anything for AnnTik YET.
Man why can't they make the first filming AnnTik's shot. HAHA.
I'm being a little selfish here, but heck, we want to see some action between the pra'nang!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Isn't it nice?
annethongfc @ IG made it simple yet it's got a very classy beautiful feel to it. HEHE.

I'm being a little selfish here, but heck, we want to see some action between the pra'nang!

I know...We all waiting for Ann Tik to be on set LOL....Maybe just doing some kissing from the beginning LOL....I'm selfish too..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Isn't it nice?

I'm excited i can't sit still I'm on my computer in my own bedroom 
annethongfc they so much better than my creation I've been trying my hardest 'hope you all like it' na ka i will try my best 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
I know...We all waiting for Ann Tik to be on set LOL....Maybe just doing some kissing from the beginning LOL....I'm selfish too..
LoveAnne_T ja i post an update on STT thread just release from komchadluek if you want read its in Thai I'm not so good at it but i did what i can 

YLC anti-fans ur all exciting :cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:

If their first scene is a kissing scene....that would totally make my day! HAHA.

I SINCERELY HOPE, P'Da and P'Nutt include a REAL kiss....
I will be satisfied all my life if AnnTik have ONE REAL smooch on the lips.

Alice said:
I'm excited i can't sit still I'm on my computer in my own bedroom 
annethongfc they so much better than my creation I've been trying my hardest 'hope you all like it' na ka i will try my best 

I bet. HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha...I know, I don't know if P'Nutt will include the real kiss, if she do, is P'Jaew going to make them kiss????Goshhhhhhhhhhhh so looking forward to it...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha...I know, I don't know if P'Nutt will include the real kiss, if she do, is P'Jaew going to make them kiss????Goshhhhhhhhhhhh so looking forward to it...
i'm crossing my two fingers Pa Jaew make them kiss