[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
To answer your question. That girl going to be one of Kong sister, and she is not a good sister, I assume the scene that she is talking to Tik is that, she is framing something on Wadee so Khem will hate Wadee even more.

What?!
No way.
Darn, I was hoping she'd be the good one. 
Oh well...I hope Tik doesn't believe her too much. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Everyone is looking GOOD! The twins are too freaking adorable!  I wonder where can I get their swim suits.  My nephew is a big Thomas the Train fan & I know he'll go nuts if he gets one.  

"The handsome jaonai. I want to work under you boss!"  Phatman, you meant "literally" under him right?  LOL!  Couldn't help it but had dirty thoughts since that picture you posted had Tik sitting down.   

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Haven't been in here for awhile and when i come in....Montree is also in here! Prajak & Montree have reunite hehehehe

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Haven't been here for ages! Lol. Got caught up in work. How's everyone doing?! I'm so happy at how far this thread has moved. All those pictures are making me very excited! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Everyone is looking GOOD! The twins are too freaking adorable!  I wonder where can I get their swim suits.  My nephew is a big Thomas the Train fan & I know he'll go nuts if he gets one.  

"The handsome jaonai. I want to work under you boss!"  Phatman, you meant "literally" under him right?  LOL!  Couldn't help it but had dirty thoughts since that picture you posted had Tik sitting down.   

Um...ceda_lee, you talking about yourself girl.  :lolyup:
Of course it doesn't hurt to use our imagination....... :ghehe:. 
Sorry kids, this is a rated R comment absolutely DO NOT READ!!  :lmao2:

Sweet_09 said:
Haven't been in here for awhile and when i come in....Montree is also in here! Prajak & Montree have reunite hehehehe

Welcome back my friend!
Oh yea, I forgot that they were rivals in Wanida! HAHA.

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Haven't been here for ages! Lol. Got caught up in work. How's everyone doing?! I'm so happy at how far this thread has moved. All those pictures are making me very excited! 

You're back TKALF!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lynnyang, thanks for the clip.
@phatman, thanks for making the pictures more interesting with your cool captions.

Update:   According to YLC FB, YLC will resume filming again on Wednesday na ka.   And,  confirmed by  P'Jaew, we will get to watch YLC this year ja.

This is so cute.....

cr:Ann Taiwan FC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@phatman, thanks for making the pictures more interesting with your cool captions.

Update:   According to YLC FB, YLC will resume filming again on Wednesday na ka.   And,  confirmed by  P'Jaew, we will get to watch YLC this year ja.

This is so cute.....

Thanks bubba, very cute :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:

This is so cute.....

You are very welcome my friend!

Good night everyone!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys a notice for you all that support Sameeteetra Pteam and YLC Annik is we have a PM combine fans PopeMew crazy fans on IG they are very rude and they dislike what we post on IG we better be prepare cos they chose to a fans war bashing on us i have my RCteams helping you all that loves P'Anne and SST and YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
guys a notice for you all that support Sameeteetra Pteam and YLC Annik is we have a PM combine fans PopeMew crazy fans on IG they are very rude and they dislike what we post on IG we better be prepare cos they chose to a fans war bashing on us i have my RCteams helping you all that loves P'Anne and SST and YLC

That's funny. Haha. I support Anne, but I don't know what I could do to help in this situation other than support her to the fullest. Haha. Best thing is to just ignore their rude remarks. If you think about it, they're just hardcore Pope & Mew fans just like you and I. I'm a hardcore Anne's Kookwan & Anne fan, and you're a hardcore Rome & Chompoo fan. If you go and bash 'em back you are no different than them. Of course I'm not pinpointing you exactly, but you get the idea, right? Thanks for the info anyway, Alice. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw some new pictures on FB, but seems like more are coming so I'll wait until there's enough to post at one time. HEHE.