[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
555 phatman,your comment X) I was just skimming through all the pics and then i saw the fall and kept staring at how she fell. Her falling position is one of a kind 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
555 phatman,your comment X) I was just skimming through all the pics and then i saw the fall and kept staring at how she fell. Her falling position is one of a kind 
Yes, seriously. Haha.
She falls with grace.
Now I can't stop looking at it.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OH boy oh boy.. the wait for this drama is killing me and the photos aren't helping either! It's just spurring my curiosity even more! lol.. I'm hoping for a Tik and Ann baby in this one! lol

Gawd, this lakorn is seriously like a dream come true! I never thought Tik and Anne would unite especially after Tik got married but here I am waiting...impatiently waiting. Plus, Rita is in here. Rita+Anne = AWESOME! Add Tik and Kong to the equation = AWESOMER!

Oh excuse my overreacting... anyway, anyone knows when this lakorn will begin airing?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
It's ok thatsouthernasianchick ,you're not the only one ,me too lol . And it's suppose to air by the end of the year :p

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Yes, seriously. Haha.
She falls with grace.
Now I can't stop looking at it.

Yep, agree with you.

continue.....

cr:FB Mittyhair,@aebrian,@kokocostume&YLC fb

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For me other than SB I think they did a great job choosing the cast. Also the two twins are adorablee!
*Sorry Double Post

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For me other than SB I think they did a great job choosing the cast. Also the two twins are adorablee!
*Sorry Double Post

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
AnnTfan said:
*Sorry Double Post
Haha. Double posting is permitted here. Hehe. Jk. Glad you're back! We've been so lonely here. YLC have been very quiet as well. Anne and Tik need to promote this more!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Haha. Double posting is permitted here. Hehe. Jk. Glad you're back! We've been so lonely here. YLC have been very quiet as well. Anne and Tik need to promote this more!
You scared me a bit there. :p lol but gosh i haven't been here for so long. Trying to stay away so I won't be so excited for this lakorn, my family and I so far had quit lakorns since there is not much great lakorns anymore and Youtube have also removed lots of videos. The only new one they were willing to watch was Qi Pao, my family is so excited for this one (I've turned them all into Ann addicts muahahah) but they were so mad at me for making them excited and finding out it won't come out till end of the year.