[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, many people say that the real very very beautiful more than in the TV. I wish I can meet her one day too. My friends are so lucky that get to meet and know her. I am so jealous at them.

The end of January they will filming YLC, hope you can join us here too yoyo.
dont forget younger in real life too lol. i saw many pix of ann in real life and she seem to be so much younger and prettier than in lakorn, not that Ann isn't pretty or looks old in lakorn lol. but i still blame the lakorn make up artists :p

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Anne at CH3 signing calendar event today.

anti-spam : i bet Annik will bring back the real meaning of koo kwan...
wow, thanks for the pix dila, who said ann is fading away :p
look at the amount of fans wanted to take pix of Ann.

anti-spam: yep, Anntik is so gonna be a real koo kwan :p

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
dont forget younger in real life too lol. i saw many pix of ann in real life and she seem to be so much younger and prettier than in lakorn, not that Ann isn't pretty or looks old in lakorn lol. but i still blame the lakorn make up artists :p
hahahaha...I agree again. I blame every on TV. Welcome back turtle, I thought I would here alone, usually at this time only me and phatman. Need to be here more often okay???I miss you here.

Tomorrow is December and is getting closer and closer to January, than it's our YLC will start.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
wow, thanks for the pix dila, who said ann is fading away :p
look at the amount of fans wanted to take pix of Ann.

anti-spam: yep, Anntik is so gonna be a real koo kwan :p
I read in Yayee's IG, she said that the pic was in the back stage. In the front stage it's worst. I really want to see the front stage.

Our Ann still the shining star. She will always be the princess of entertainment.

anti-spam. Ann in YLC.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha...I agree again. I blame every on TV. Welcome back turtle, I thought I would here alone, usually at this time only me and phatman. Need to be here more often okay???I miss you here.

Tomorrow is December and is getting closer and closer to January, than it's our YLC will start.
you never here alone LoveAnne ;) and i miss you too LoveAnne :kiss:
it just that recently i happen to remember our different time zone so i figure you should be here at this time plus i'm so busy lately,
but when i have time i'll try to be here with you guys :heart:
anti-spam: yay, YLC is coming though so far away lol. but LoveAnne, don't put too much pressure on Nutt ok? lol we want a quality script after all :p
but also don't forget to remind her to put many sweet and love scenes in YLC for AnnTik ok? lol, i know i'm greedy and demanding but heck, if we want
to see AnnTik hot scenes we gotta be more demanding right? :p haha

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I read in Yayee's IG, she said that the pic was in the back stage. In the front stage it's worst. I really want to see the front stage.

Our Ann still the shining star. She will always be the princess of entertainment.

anti-spam. Ann in YLC.
saw that clip of the event earlier but didn't see much fans so i thought there not gonna be that much people at the event for Ann,
but the pix that dila posted prove me wrong, which's good lol.
i'm so happy that ann is still that popular in Thailand, she is indeed the princess of entertainment forever superstar :dance1:
anti-spam: yah leum chun

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
you never here alone LoveAnne ;) and i miss you too LoveAnne :kiss:
it just that recently i happen to remember our different time zone so i figure you should be here at this time plus i'm so busy lately,
but when i have time i'll try to be here with you guys :heart:
anti-spam: yay, YLC is coming though so far away lol. but LoveAnne, don't put too much pressure on Nutt ok? lol we want a quality script after all :p
but also don't forget to remind her to put many sweet and love scenes in YLC for AnnTik ok? lol, i know i'm greedy and demanding but heck, if we want
to see AnnTik hot scenes we gotta be more demanding right? :p haha
LOL....I did request that lots and lots of love scene, force kiss. Some of the other fans also request the same things. Nuttiya reply "Maybe I should put them in the island somewhere" hahahaha...The scriptwriter is so funny. I even say to her that, I want to see real kiss LOL. I don't know if she will do what we request, but I know she will do great on the script.

Right now I want to see Annik together in photoshoot, why can't anyone do that????.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
saw that clip of the event earlier but didn't see much fans so i thought there not gonna be that much people at the event for Ann,
but the pix that dila posted prove me wrong, which's good lol.
i'm so happy that ann is still that popular in Thailand, she is indeed the princess of entertainment forever superstar :dance1:
There are so many fans there, some of them almost fainted because of the crowd, many of them have to leave they can not breath with so many people. Ann have to have the security guard help her to get through the fans. Some of the fans have no chance of getting close to Ann.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

After the event, this pic. while the fans are waiting at the elevator for Ann to come down, because it is so much crowd outside.
cr:patt01(babybabe_ka) AK pantip

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
LOL....I did request that lots and lots of love scene, force kiss. Some of the other fans also request the same things. Nuttiya reply "Maybe I should put them in the island somewhere" hahahaha...The scriptwriter is so funny. I even say to her that, I want to see real kiss LOL. I don't know if she will do what we request, but I know she will do great on the script.

Right now I want to see Annik together in photoshoot, why can't anyone do that????.
lol good to know that there also many fans out there "desperate" for AnnTik love scenes just like us, make me feel "normal" lol
haha, i love Nutt's reply, she's funny just like Ann huh?
well at least Nutt knows what us fans want and might consider our request and satisfy us lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
present :p , can't be here too long though, gotta go in about like an hour :(

Oh...in an hour???That is okay, at least you still be with me for another hour...When YLC start fitting/ceremony, are you going to be here everyday??? LOL...for me, there is no doubt , I still be here. If I'm too busy, I will be here at least 30 min. a day, hahahahaha. You can say I'm crazy, but when it comes to Annik, I don't mind people think I'm crazy hehehehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lol good to know that there also many fans out there "desperate" for AnnTik love scenes just like us, make me feel "normal" lol
haha, i love Nutt's reply, she's funny just like Ann huh?
well at least Nutt knows what us fans want and might consider our request and satisfy us lol.
Yep, I think the scriptwriter know what fans like us want. I know she is a fan of Annik also. My gosh everything just go through my head and only thinking about Annik right now.

Turtle do you know how to make nice banner for Annik??? If you do can you make one for me???I want to put it up on the cover of my FB.

anti-spam: scriptwriter for YLC.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Oh...in an hour???That is okay, at least you still be with me for another hour...When YLC start fitting/ceremony, are you going to be here everyday??? LOL...for me, there is no doubt , I still be here. If I'm too busy, I will be here at least 30 min. a day, hahahahaha. You can say I'm crazy, but when it comes to Annik, I don't mind people think I'm crazy hehehehe.
yeah, sadly, but hey at least we can still talk for like 30 more minutes lol.
hey, when it comes to AnnTik us girls here are mostly insane so who am i to judge you lol.
i'm not sure if i can be here every other day let alone everyday cuz i'm gonna be extremely busy later.
but cuz of my love for AnnTik and also for you guys, my fellow lovely crazy fan girls lol, i will try to be here
as much as i can so that i can get update on AnnTik and go insane with you guys :p

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i know right, i want to see AnnTik in a photoshoot too, that Praew magazine better do it after
i requested them so many times lol

anti-spam: AnnTik soon-to-be forever lol
I know, I really hope that Praew magazine will do what us fans request. Have to wait and see in January.

I think right now Tik is still busy filming AIMH, after he finish with that, he can focus on YLC.

anti-spam: Annik photoshoot

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, I think the scriptwriter know what fans like us want. I know she is a fan of Annik also. My gosh everything just go through my head and only thinking about Annik right now.

Turtle do you know how to make nice banner for Annik??? If you do can you make one for me???I want to put it up on the cover of my FB.

anti-spam: scriptwriter for YLC.
sorry i can't :(

but LoveAnn, shall we invite Nutt to join us here? or if she's too busy she can at least make one or two comments here once in a while? cuz it would be a lot a lot and a lot more fun if the scriptwriter can be here with us, i know i'm greedy but heck...lol.....