[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
so originally this remake was supposed to be picked up by Ch7 but now Ch3 has taken the copyrights? well what a sign of relief lol but I can't picture tik in this role. he has been gone for so long that I can't agree for him to grab this role. he ruined wanida for me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Kimmy when she's by herself with other p'ek so i don't mind her in here .. however, she's a bit too young looking for p'ek even though she's mature in her role. Also, she's too young to be an adopted mother as well .. therefore, i'm rooting for AFF .. and only aff b/c i miss her onscreen so so so so so so so so so much! (I love WANIDA) so yes, i'd love to see a reunion of these two ..

Since tikker has work with cherry and janie before .. anne is the only option left that he has not work with ... therefore, if its' not Aff then i'm okay with Anne as well .. but i would very much love to see TIKKER/AFF reunion before anyone else (bias here)
we also have Ploy, Chompoo, Rita along side Anne that Tik never come across yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so originally this remake was supposed to be picked up by Ch7 but now Ch3 has taken the copyrights? well what a sign of relief lol but I can't picture tik in this role. he has been gone for so long that I can't agree for him to grab this role. he ruined wanida for me.
Ch7 will make this remake a flop cos the original is quite good glad Ch3 is doing instead

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Same here.. I was unable to finish it.. although Wanida had a good storyline

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I want him w/ Janie,Cherry, or Ann. Hopefully it's one of those girls. Especially Janie. :D Ha.

I love Wanida!!! I thought that was a great lakorn. I would love to see those two back together
but I d k y I have a feeling it won't be her.

Lets see who will be his LUCKY nang;ek for all three lakorns. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want him w/ Janie,Cherry, or Ann. Hopefully it's one of those girls. Especially Janie. :D Ha.

I love Wanida!!! I thought that was a great lakorn. I would love to see those two back together
but I d k y I have a feeling it won't be her.

Lets see who will be his LUCKY nang;ek for all three lakorns. :D
its Lakornthai so it could be Janie but then again she will reunite with Aum for Daow Kaew Duen by Broadcast

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait I thought this was a Ch3 remake, why are people cheering'/requesting for ch7 actors? :scratchhead2:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
its Lakornthai so it could be Janie but then again she will reunite with Aum for Daow Kaew Duen by Broadcast
OMG Aum and Janie, I don't think I've seen this pair omg!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay I'm glad p'da has the copyright and with tik! I hope the nek is anne. She hasn't work with p'da since sawan bieng.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay I'm glad p'da has the copyright and with tik! I hope the nek is anne. She hasn't work with p'da since sawan bieng.

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
I think the nang'ek will most likely be Aff since she doesn't have anything scheduled and she's suppose start working again the beginning of the year. Anne is still filming Qi Pao and suppose to be producing her next lakorn soon. Janie is still filming Raeng Ngao and will have a lakorn w/ Aum. Cherry is going to have a lakorn w/ Peter and Ken. Ploy is still filming Buang Barp and will have another movie next year. Chompoo's schedule next year is fully packed w/ Khun Samee w/ Rome, Sai See Plerng w/ Por N and another w/ Broadcast either with Mart or Dok Som Pt 2. P'Da is very fond of Anne, Janie, Aff and Cherry. It will probably come down to Aff or Janie but I think it will be Aff.