[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Since it lakorn thai I have a feeling it would be their favorite...like all da list from tat one other page...I read from somewhere such as spicy they say Tik request for his n'ek to be Aff...lol idk but I have a feeling it might not be her...I'm guessing it is Janie, Ann or some HOT atm lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I think the nang'ek will most likely be Aff since she doesn't have anything scheduled and she's suppose start working again the beginning of the year. Anne is still filming Qi Pao and suppose to be producing her next lakorn soon. Janie is still filming Raeng Ngao and will have a lakorn w/ Aum. Cherry is going to have a lakorn w/ Peter and Ken. Ploy is still filming Buang Barp and will have another movie next year. Chompoo's schedule next year is fully packed w/ Khun Samee w/ Rome, Sai See Plerng w/ Por N and another w/ Broadcast either with Mart or Dok Som Pt 2. P'Da is very fond of Anne, Janie, Aff and Cherry. It will probably come down to Aff or Janie but I think it will be Aff.
I hope so too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think the nang'ek will most likely be Aff since she doesn't have anything scheduled and she's suppose start working again the beginning of the year. Anne is still filming Qi Pao and suppose to be producing her next lakorn soon. Janie is still filming Raeng Ngao and will have a lakorn w/ Aum. Cherry is going to have a lakorn w/ Peter and Ken. Ploy is still filming Buang Barp and will have another movie next year. Chompoo's schedule next year is fully packed w/ Khun Samee w/ Rome, Sai See Plerng w/ Por N and another w/ Broadcast either with Mart or Dok Som Pt 2. P'Da is very fond of Anne, Janie, Aff and Cherry. It will probably come down to Aff or Janie but I think it will be Aff.
Rome his out of sai see plerng and has been change to Por N-Chompoo I have a feeling its Aff too Ploy she isn't that busy she has buang barp and she's rumour playing as n'ek in Anne new project samee tee tra

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since it lakorn thai I have a feeling it would be their favorite...like all da list from tat one other page...I read from somewhere such as spicy they say Tik request for his n'ek to be Aff...lol idk but I have a feeling it might not be her...I'm guessing it is Janie, Ann or some HOT atm lol
Tik once said if he accept another lakorn after wanida he want Ploy as his nang'ek

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I want someone new to pair up with Tik. I like Ploy, but I don't know she sounds to nang'rai~ish, so my pick is Ann! Tik and Ann!!! If the producers don't pair up Tik and Ann there's something wrong with them. I know Ann's probably too busy, but I hope she makes time for this lakorn. Even if it's not this lakorn I hope she pairs up with Tik in one of his 3 lakorns!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want tik and aom!!! I can't watch tik with ploy. I hate her too much in roy leh sanae rai lol it would be awkward for me. if not aom, I want ann. maybe she will kick some talent back in him lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I want tik and aom!!! I can't watch tik with ploy. I hate her too much in roy leh sanae rai lol it would be awkward for me. if not aom, I want ann. maybe she will kick some talent back in him lol
LOL!!! That is soooo true & I couldn't agree more!!! Awkward is exactly the right way to describe it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that is just abit harsh Fun to say about Ploy come give her some space just forget the past who knows Ploy and Tik might change your thought look at when Ploy-Aum in khun seuk everyone turn out loving them

fun

Expired Sarnie
I gave ploy one too many chances and I must b a minority bc I did not love aum n ploy. heck I didn't even like that lakorn. lol but I do like her with tui and tah. and I don't think what I said was harsh at all. its not like I'm bashing ploy personally. thats what I don't understand about u n some other who can't stand one "negative" thing I say about ones bias. u c I love rita but I agree she sometime isn't a great actress. she either nail a role or miss it completely or moderately in between. she has some crappy lakorns. ppl r tire of c-ing rteam. heck I am not one bit offended until ppl start bashing her personally. another example is mint chalida. look at how many ppl dislike her from plr. oh goah I remember being so "harsh" on her but love the girl. she proved me wrong. she took vocal lesson qhen ppl were saying the way she spoke was annoying, enounciation was bad, etc and I was among those ppl. but look at what she did. she face palmed me. she even admit she was a weak actress. I give prop to those who would go to an extend to prove ppl wrong. I commend chalida.

okay sorry that I went off topic. just couldn't help it.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
If you want Vicky or Rita to play in here, you can forget about it since they are not even famous right now. Lakornthai always choose the popular and the famous pranang to play in their lakorns. I think that Ploy also,there are zero chance that she will be in here since Lakornthai seems to like to work with the same people who they are already work with them. Now I feel that the nang ek might be Aff since I heard from somewhere that Tik ask the elder to work with Aff. And she has any lakorn right now plus she already work 2 times with Lakornthai. I think that Ann will not have time for this one since she will produce a new lakorn and I heard that she will have a movie The letter 2.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm still hoping to see Ann & Tik...ah i think in tat one tread tat was post in yesterday or da day about Tik & Ann...i think it a hit!!! Cheerin for Ann!!! Go Ann go!