[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for the clip ja. Can't wait for them to start filming. I'm so very happy :clap: and in cloud 9 :cloud9:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG!! now i can OFFICIALLY scream all i want! >.< !!! Why did Ann wanna keep it a secret?! LOLS! WOW WOW WOW! Haha when i heard all about Samee Teetra i was like...thats it? -_- then i head the reporters say "YahLeumCun" i was nearly gonna cry! hhahaa.... BUT OMGG! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Time to really CELEBRATEE! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Anne confirms in this clip (around 3:05) that she will be acting in this lakorn alongside Tik! Anne also said that any lakorn that P'Da offers to her, she automatically accepts it. Reporters asked Anne why she kept it a secret that she was going to be the nang'ek in this lakorn and anne just laughed. Anne is also excited to work with Tik for the first time and reunite with Kong again.

She said that they will begin filming next year (around January 2013) and she's also going to produce "Samee tee tra" at the same time too.

Wow, Anne is 35 and she's still acting as a nang'ek with one of the hottest actors.

cr: Annethongdotcom
HEY! How come at 3:50....Ann covered her mouth??!!? please explain why! lols it was cutee ! :scratchhead2: :dance3: :dance3:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
HEY! How come at 3:50....Ann covered her mouth??!!? please explain why! lols it was cutee ! :scratchhead2: :dance3: :dance3:
Anne said that she wants to play this role as soon as possible for 3 reasons:
1) P'da offers her any role, she automatically accepts it because they worked together for many years
2) She never acted with P'Tik before and is VERY HAPPY to act with him for the first time
2) She gets to reunite with Kong again and there are no other reasons why she should decline the role for this lakorn

And then she just blurted out that they should just have the opening ceremony right now..... the reporters laughed and covered her mouth.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Anne said that she wants to play this role as soon as possible for 3 reasons:
1) P'da offers her any role, she automatically accepts it because they worked together for many years
2) She never acted with P'Tik before and is VERY HAPPY to act with him for the first time
2) She gets to reunite with Kong again and there are no other reasons why she should decline the role for this lakorn

And then she just blurted out that they should just have the opening ceremony right now..... the reporters laughed and covered her mouth.
ngaww...ann is so cute...and shes right...they should have the ceremony right now

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anne confirms in this clip (around 3:05) that she will be acting in this lakorn alongside Tik! Anne also said that any lakorn that P'Da offers to her, she automatically accepts it. Reporters asked Anne why she kept it a secret that she was going to be the nang'ek in this lakorn and anne just laughed. Anne is also excited to work with Tik for the first time and reunite with Kong again.

She said that they will begin filming next year (around January 2013) and she's also going to produce "Samee tee tra" at the same time too.

Wow, Anne is 35 and she's still acting as a nang'ek with one of the hottest actors.

cr: Annethongdotcom
Oh yeah! Now we can officially celebrate!
Who says 35 is the limit? She's still in her prime and she can't quit just yet.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah! Now we can officially celebrate!
Who says 35 is the limit? She's still in her prime and she can't quit just yet.
If Ken is still acting as pra'ek, then Anne can still be nang'ek because those two are still far from old.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
  • I wonder if Tik already knew that his nang'ek was Ann.hahah.
Tikker is getting on nerves cos of the issue he reject to pair with Chompoo when broadcast offer him the role for bpoop phae saniwaat now his regretting what he did is so wrong and selfish now its too late for him now i don't want him with Anne anymore since he maybe the same with yah leum chun too

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow Anne just keeps working her butt off. Now she's gonna produce another Lakorn when she just got done with her first. How is gonna have time to plan her wedding? I'm glad it's confirmed! Such great news

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Anne just keeps working her butt off. Now she's gonna produce another Lakorn when she just got done with her first. How is gonna have time to plan her wedding? I'm glad it's confirmed! Such great news
yes her next is samee tee tra and it also said Ploy Cherman is playing her n'ek role when she's done with Buang Barp

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Glad to finally see Tik-Ann pair . Hope nothing gonna change cause Tik spent a decade trying to escape Anne.
yes correct sister May i lost hope for him Tikker jungle man

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tikker is getting on nerves cos of the issue he reject to pair with Chompoo when broadcast offer him the role for bpoop phae saniwaat now his regretting what he did is so wrong and selfish now its too late for him now i don't want him with Anne anymore since he maybe the same with yah leum chun too
Well, we can't expect him to take on every single role that's offered to him. I just really do hope they don't have any changes of plan, 'cause I will be upset!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Ken is still acting as pra'ek, then Anne can still be nang'ek because those two are still far from old.
They are both far from old, but seems like men age a little faster because you can really tell that Ken has aged a lot these past couple of years. But what should we expect from a man with a family of his own haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Oh,he better not change his mind after everything is already confirm to be him and Ann. I'll be super piss at him but at the same time i don't think he will do anything stupid like that. he isn't.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just hope he will not give some excuse to reject this lakorn. I will be very very upset and Ann too cause from the clip she seem very excite to act with him.
oh want to tell u that when khun nong offer Tik the role Chompoo also asked if his still accept but he maybe rejected by then that is mean of Tik now his regretting but he can't go back cos khun nong will find somebody else and everyone want Rome with Chompoo
so if he reject Anne again he'll be so wrong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
  • Oh,he better not change his mind after everything is already confirm to be him and Ann. I'll be super piss at him but at the same time i don't think he will do anything stupid like that. he isn't.
don't know cos Tikker changes his mind very quick his very picky which annoys me