[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG! About Dila mentioning about how she would like AK and Annik to be in that kind of photo!..... Strikes me! hahaa I wanna SPAM SPAM SPAM! lmao

I want a little something like that....Where Tik takes Ann with him.....WOAH! & they both have time alone.....i can imagine Ann holding Tik's 'muscular' body! ahhh! The beautiful sunset....where Tik is all badboy! :drools: :drools: & Ann's silky hair flipping in the wind... when i imagine these things... it makes me crazy! OMGG!! OH YEAA!! & Then Ann rests her head on his shoulders/back....and he turns around....bumps her head and touches her soft lips! okayy..yeaa i can forever on this! :heart: :kiss3:
Yeah.....wow!!!!! I like your idea...Not just that are going crazy. We all are.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha, well I'm sure by the time AnnTik starts filming, we'll all be dreaming about them haha.

Actually, LoveAnn_T just woke up. I'm the one who's about to go to sleep haha.
oh ok cos i thought she's night time too cos she doesn't say where she's living and phatman ur in USA so i know the differences between u and me when I'm in the day your night time

thailover01

sarNie Adult
lol thailover she's provoking you all on something that will never work its just a dream sorry i have to say this

Um okay? Maybe this wont happen. but SOMETHING better can happen. Sorry to SAY THIS... even better than what we'll imagine... :whatever: