[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Lol...I want you here too...You don't come in this thread that often that is why I didn't mention your name.....Come back thailove01!!!!Don't leave. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Yeaa because i usually dont come here but im freshing up for Qi Pao and YLC!!!!! WOOT WOOT! :))

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! Mentioning about it...i came to this thread last night..this was the LAST thing that was on my mind before i went to sleep...i happened to dream of Tik... FOR SURE! But i cant remember..WHY IS IT DOING THIS TO ME?!! ERRR....i wanna remember my dream about Tik...ive dreamed of Ann... like 3 or 4 times? & they were ALL GOOD! HAha i also dreamed of Ann and Ken together..in the SAME SAME PLACE WOOOH!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG! Mentioning about it...i came to this thread last night..this was the LAST thing that was on my mind before i went to sleep...i happened to dream of Tik... FOR SURE! But i cant remember..WHY IS IT DOING THIS TO ME?!! ERRR....i wanna remember my dream about Tik...ive dreamed of Ann... like 3 or 4 times? & they were ALL GOOD! HAha i also dreamed of Ann and Ken together..in the SAME SAME PLACE WOOOH!
My gosh!!!!!You dream about Tik and you don't remember?????You are so lucky get to dream about Ann. I never dream about Ann at all, but I did dream about Tik. I want to dream about Ann Tik together.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
My gosh!!!!!You dream about Tik and you don't remember?????You are so lucky get to dream about Ann. I never dream about Ann at all, but I did dream about Tik. I want to dream about Ann Tik together.

Haha Yes hopefully ill stay! haha! && RIGHT!?! Gosh.. im positive i dreamed of Tik, i woke up in the middle of the night, i thought of it for a second and went back to sleep, i should've wrote in my phone what i dreamed of and then went back to sleep! haha I also dreamed of Qi Pao once too..i made NO SENSE! I was like..wth does this have to do with the movie? haha lols but it was before they aired. && about Ann! Those were the BEST dreams that ill NEVER forget ! haha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha Yes hopefully ill stay! haha! && RIGHT!?! Gosh.. im positive i dreamed of Tik, i woke up in the middle of the night, i thought of it for a second and went back to sleep, i should've wrote in my phone what i dreamed of and then went back to sleep! haha I also dreamed of Qi Pao once too..i made NO SENSE! I was like..wth does this have to do with the movie? haha lols but it was before they aired. && about Ann! Those were the BEST dreams that ill NEVER forget ! haha
Hahahaha...you just like Phatman, she had dream about Tik, but she don't remember. Next time if you girls dream about Ann Tik, need to write it down okay???

Oh..I remember, I had dream about Ann once.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I know. They still torturing us as usual. I am very tired of getting angry at them now....

Did you dream about Ann Tik lately????
Yeah, I've used up all my energy being tired of them haha.

I haven't dreamed about them lately...sadly...

YOU DID!? Haha. Awesome! AnnTik are so strong they're coming into our dreams haha. We're dreaming of them so much, imagine how it would be when YLC actually airs! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahaha...you just like Phatman, she had dream about Tik, but she don't remember. Next time if you girls dream about Ann Tik, need to write it down okay???

Oh..I remember, I had dream about Ann once.
Yeah, they just want to tease us in our dreams haha.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I've used up all my energy being tired of them haha.

I haven't dreamed about them lately...sadly...

YOU DID!? Haha. Awesome! AnnTik are so strong they're coming into our dreams haha. We're dreaming of them so much, imagine how it would be when YLC actually airs! Haha.
HAHA YES IVE DRAMED OF HIM! Haha
OH YEA! Just wait until YLC airs...and when the opening comes! Then i wont even be able to sleep! Haha! I can imagine all those BEHIND THE SCENE clips already... haha the 'funny' moments of those two...with the funny girl in the background ! haha! eek!

Will my Annik fever go as high as AK's?! We will see... ^>^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA YES IVE DRAMED OF HIM! Haha
OH YEA! Just wait until YLC airs...and when the opening comes! Then i wont even be able to sleep! Haha! I can imagine all those BEHIND THE SCENE clips already... haha the 'funny' moments of those two...with the funny girl in the background ! haha! eek!

Will my Annik fever go as high as AK's?! We will see... ^>^
Yah, I'm totally looking for those moments!!!!

I've never experienced KA fever when KA was VERY popular, so I can't assess how high my AnnTik fever will go compared to KA haha. I'll just say that it's going to be pretty high!!!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Yah, I'm totally looking for those moments!!!!

I've never experienced KA fever when KA was VERY popular, so I can't assess how high my AnnTik fever will go compared to KA haha. I'll just say that it's going to be pretty high!!!
Im pretty positive mine go high! & i had never experienced AK fever when they were popular because i didnt even meet them yet haha but when i did, i had AK fever solo!! Haha get what i mean? Ahha the reason why im positive my Annik fever will be high because im already crazy...haha and they didnt even start haha cause i have NO life..haha thats what people tell me..haha cause im always watching Ann, every every single day ! Haha i do have a life!! :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Im pretty positive mine go high! & i had never experienced AK fever when they were popular because i didnt even meet them yet haha but when i did, i had AK fever solo!! Haha get what i mean? Ahha the reason why im positive my Annik fever will be high because im already crazy...haha and they didnt even start haha cause i have NO life..haha thats what people tell me..haha cause im always watching Ann, every every single day ! Haha i do have a life!! :p
Oh I get what you mean haha. You and I, we're on the same boat haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are ya'll up yet haha...I'm by meself.

Well... :goodnite: ! Actually...goodmorning? Haha. It's 1 am for me right now...alright...peace!