[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Phatman, I hope you don't get so drunk yet after you found out about the scriptwriter. Stay and chat with me about YLC...

anti spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, I hope you don't get so drunk yet after you found out about the scriptwriter. Stay and chat with me about YLC...

anti spam: YLC
It's not even alcohol...it's like a drug! Haha. Just kidding.

Anti-spam: YLC's scriptwriter indirectly drugged me haha.

Let me check if she wrote for 365 WHR also.

Anti-spam : Excited for YLC's script.
If she wrote 365 WHR also, then I might as well faint right now haha.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! So i messaged the adminitrator of Ann's website annethong.com about when they will start filming Yah Leum Chun and this was her reply:

"About her new series will be started in the end of Jan or maybe later. ^^"

OmG... im glad she replied but damn..that is LONG for me.. haha
-_- SO LONG!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
It's not even alcohol...it's like a drug! Haha. Just kidding.

Anti-spam: YLC's scriptwriter indirectly drugged me haha.

If she wrote 365 WHR also, then I might as well faint right now haha.
PHATMAN, There are two scriptwriter for 365 WHR, and Nuttauya is one of the two. Are you hapy now to know that she wrote 365 WHR also.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG! So i messaged the adminitrator of Ann's website annethong.com about when they will start filming Yah Leum Chun and this was her reply:

-_- SO LONG!!!
Really, they say that???? It is so long for us fan. They are killing us :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha yay thats good im not the only one! lmao!

@phatman- Haha sorry if im being naughty, ill stop -_-
Hey, don't stop...I was just...encouraging you haha...

-_- SO LONG!!!
Wah...end of January or LATER!!!!!!?!?!????? Yup, it's official, they want to torture us. AnnTik's been torturing us the day they first entered the industry and now...we have to wait for 2 OR MORE agonizing long months! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hey, don't stop...I was just...encouraging you haha...

Wah...end of January or LATER!!!!!!?!?!????? Yup, it's official, they want to torture us. AnnTik's been torturing us the day they first entered the industry and now...we have to wait for 2 OR MORE agonizing long months! Haha.
yep, I know. Have to wait for them to really say when it will be. I hope it will be in January. Is there any reason it's not be in January???? I hope someone will tell us when they will start filming.

Very very long wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yep, I know. Have to wait for them to really say when it will be. I hope it will be in January. Is there any reason it's not be in January???? I hope someone will tell us when they will start filming.

Very very long wait.
Haha. We should be like "We've waited for 10 years for their union, so 2 months is nothing..." Instead we lament this wait haha, we are hilariously impatient.

Anti-spam: I'm sure YLC will start filming in January, after Tik is done with AIMH.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha. We should be like "We've waited for 10 years for their union, so 2 months is nothing..." Instead we lament this wait haha, we are hilariously impatient.

Anti-spam: I'm sure YLC will start filming in January, after Tik is done with AIMH.
There is true, many people have waited for 10 years, 2 more months is not so long at all. They might do the fitting/photoshoot in January, and filming in the end of January. Since we so excited about YLC, I really hope it will a big hit.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There is true, many people have waited for 10 years, 2 more months is not so long at all. They might do the fitting/photoshoot in January, and filming in the end of January. Since we so excited about YLC, I really hope it will a big hit.
I want to say that it's going to be a hit since it's AnnTik's first collaboration, BUT...I don't want to be disappointed too...you know.
Oh well, f*** it! Yah Leum Chun WILL BE a HIT!! (please excuse the foal language :coverlaf: got a little excited)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I want to say that it's going to be a hit since it's AnnTik's first collaboration, BUT...I don't want to be disappointed too...you know.
Oh well, f*** it! Yah Leum Chun WILL BE a HIT!! (please excuse the foal language :coverlaf: got a little excited)
LOL....I really hope P'Da will let P'Aiew be the directer.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
What lakorns did he/she direct? I don't know who P'Aiew is hehe.
She direct SSH, SB, 365WHR, PCKK, GRGR (Nadech+yaya) many more....She is the best of the best. I heard that she is going to direct Ann lakorn Samee Teetra, I don't know if it's true or not. If she is the directer for Ann lakorn who is going to be a directer for YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She direct SSH, SB, 365WHR, PCKK, KRKR (Nadech+yaya) many more....She is the best of the best. I heard that she is going to direct Ann lakorn Samee Teetra, I don't know if it's true or not. If she is the directer for Ann lakorn who is going to be a directer for YLC.
Oh really?! I hope she'll direct YLC too then! Hehe. However, if she's doing Samee Teetra then maybe the chances are slim.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. Just very curious who is going to be the director for YLC.
Yeah, me too.

This is off-topic: LoveAnne_T do you understand Thai? I don't remember if it was you or someone else who said they understood Thai. If you do can you tell me what this word means? So I'm watching a lakorn w/out English subs and the pra'ek calls this elder "pah." I thought it was his dad, but he doesn't say "poh" he says "pah." Is that word used for "dad" as well?? If it's not you who understands Thai then nevermind hehe.
Here's a video for reference:
(check out at 25:24 mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY2rgVka9BM

Anti-spam: Can't wait to find out who's the director for Yah Leum Chun!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
"pah" and "poh" you can use either one of those words, it mean DAD.
Oh okay...so that means that the old dude in the lakorn is the pra'eks dad...got it. I'm re-watching Pat's old lakorn haha, but I never knew that the old guy was actually his father since the pra'ek says "pah" and I so I thought he was his grandfather or something hehe. Makes much better sense now! Thanks!

Anti-spam: AnnTik!