[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Now i can get crazy over Annik....because i don't want to Miss Ann and Mart because i kinda do miss them..it makes me sad...i dont want to be sad...so ill try to get crazy over Annik and forget about Ann and Mart -_-

& now that QP is done, i can watch Ann's other lakorns... like Jaosao Prissana and Song Naree..and ETC! OMG! Ann has so much lakorns....idk where to start! WAIT NO! I should finish Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai first before YLC... ^>^

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Ugh..i dont get it...so Yaya and Nadech went to California and some fans got to meet them, so when Ann goes to New York, why cant ivmeet her?!?! Ughh....cause Yadech went for their commercial and so is Ann...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm finally back! :yahoo: :clap: :clap2:
This weekend was a super busy weekend :phew: .
I'm about to go to sleep, but I couldn't resist coming in here for a brief second!

Every time I'm here, Dila is gone...She should be here and enjoy talking about Ann Tik....

Dila come out now!!!!!

Phatman, did you get to find out Dila's IG???hehehehe..Maybe you should look for my IG also LOL...

anti-spam : Ann Tik we waiting for you to be in YLC.
I never found it!
It's harder than I thought!
Are your guy's names the same as in here? Haha.
It's so difficult when I can't read Thai.
It's like torture trying to find you guys haha.

*pic*
Caption : Accidently met Khun Pravit and Khun Lee in Chaing Mai
*pics*
Caption say : Nong Kwan, I already upload your picture na :)
cr: as tageed
What was she doing in Chiangmai do you know LoveAnne?

*pics*
credit as tagged
*pics*

cr : Suky@AK
Oo! I like those fanposters!!
I especially like the last one!

OMG! Mentioning about ESSAYS! I should write a ESSAY of Ann.... to have a DEEPER feeling on Ann..get what i mean? OMG OMG OMG! Im sooooo doing a essay on Ann...does anyone have GREAT questions that i can put in my essay on Ann? OMG! Im willing to write more than a page about Ann... no lies. Id write.....SO MUCH that i wouldn't get bored of... i mean i can TALK about her movies in the essays... i can talk about why i love her soo much...and etc... EEK! Someone give me some suggestions on what i should say in the Essay :D
How has Thongprasom impacted your life and shaped your dreams and aspirations? Haha.
This is the typical prompt that one would see upon going to college hehe.

Now i can get crazy over Annik....because i don't want to Miss Ann and Mart because i kinda do miss them..it makes me sad...i dont want to be sad...so ill try to get crazy over Annik and forget about Ann and Mart -_-

& now that QP is done, i can watch Ann's other lakorns... like Jaosao Prissana and Song Naree..and ETC! OMG! Ann has so much lakorns....idk where to start! WAIT NO! I should finish Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai first before YLC... ^>^
Yeah, sad that we won't be seeing Anne anymore since QP ended already.
But, look on the bright side, she can get started on YLC and her other projects!
I'm actually more excited haha.
After I complete QP I'm gonna go watch Song Naree and Sai Roong.
I was told Nat's gonna be subbing them in the meantime! :yahoo:

Ugh..i dont get it...so Yaya and Nadech went to California and some fans got to meet them, so when Ann goes to New York, why cant ivmeet her?!?! Ughh....cause Yadech went for their commercial and so is Ann...
Envious much?
Yeah, I am.
Just thinking about Anne being in the same country as we are gets me so excited.
Perhaps the product Anne's endorsing won't allow fans to come on set?
Perhaps Anne's manager doesn't allow her to meet fans...(which would be cruel should it be the case)?
Or perhaps...they don't have time...?

AnTi-spam: YLC here we come!!

Okay guys, later.
This is it for me tonight.
I need some rest. Hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Welcome back phatman :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: . Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Hope you have a good night and talk to you when you wake up okay?????

Ann went to Chaing Mai for ISUZU event.

Here is a nice poster from Anon. She start to make more poster now. I really love her.

credit: as tagged

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm up!
I have to go to work in a bit, so I woke up extra early to visit YLC thread. Hehe.

Welcome back phatman :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: . Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Hope you have a good night and talk to you when you wake up okay?????

Ann went to Chaing Mai for ISUZU event.

Here is a nice poster from Anon. She start to make more poster now. I really love her.

*pic*

credit: as tagged
Gosh, her posters never disappoint!
I love it!!

Ann singing at ISUZU event! <3
Anne's singing! Haha.
I remember seeing her Tae Pang Korn performance with Num and I thought her voice wasn't so bad haha.
However, I'm glad she stuck to acting! HAHA. JK.

AnTi-spam: THONGPHOLD

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Good morning to you. You have to go to work soon????? That it's bad. But that is okay, I understand.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Catching up with the conversation in here is not an easy thing to do. Lol. You guys have done a wonderful job!
Okay, well now that I'm caught up:

I absolutely love those fan posters! Those are some awesome skills you guys've got (those who've created posters of YLC/AnnTik ;) ). It would be great if I'm able to create one that looks okay! Lol.

It would be nice if Ann was able to speak perfect English, since she's mixed, (although she's not mixed with American) so that she can break into Hollywood!! She's the only gal from the Thai industry who I feel deserves to be a part of the biggest movie making industry, Hollywood!

I agree with all that you guys have stated about Ann. She's a phenomenal actress and an out-going human being. What more could we ask from her? I love her for the talent she possess, but most importantly I love her for who she is! Once you get a taste of Ann...you'll always want more.

I currently use photoshop :) And man.. that program.. is LOVE, if you come to understand it.. hehe.. I understand why it's such a costly program.. but if you can get your hands on it.. it's AMAZING <3 .. Mines was free though.. ehehe.. *winkwink*

but, back then before I got my hands on adobe photoshop.. I used paint... but that doesn't help oneself much.. of course there was photobucket's editing that I did use too, and then I also used paint.net which is now http://www.getpaint.net/ that program has similar features to photoshop, just some though.. like layers and so on.. I do know that people do use http://gimp.org and http://pixlr.com/ to create their graphics too though, but I haven't used those 2 programs before.

pixlr is an open online source, so you don't have to download anything, but paint and gimp are free downloaded programs :)

Yes I am, though I haven't been spazzing around the forums like in the past.. It's always a wonder to see your favorite daras getting paired.. especially those who have been in the industry for so soo soooo long that never got the chance.. I was happy to see Aff & Tik paired, so I'm excited for both Ann & Tik. <3
I don't remember if I've thanked you, but anyway THANKS for those rec's! I'll definitely give them a try.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
*pic*
I like this one too. I love you Anon, thank you for all these nice posters

cr : Anonymous
Wow. Anonyblue is very talented in this field. I'm glad we have her as an Ann fan!!! Or else...

Bring 'em on Anony! Let's see what you have next! Lol.

I wonder where she finds all those pictures?? I don't think I've seen those pictures before.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Catching up with the conversation in here is not an easy thing to do. Lol. You guys have done a wonderful job!
Okay, well now that I'm caught up:

I absolutely love those fan posters! Those are some awesome skills you guys've got (those who've created posters of YLC/AnnTik ;) ). It would be great if I'm able to create one that looks okay! Lol.

It would be nice if Ann was able to speak perfect English, since she's mixed, (although she's not mixed with American) so that she can break into Hollywood!! She's the only gal from the Thai industry who I feel deserves to be a part of the biggest movie making industry, Hollywood!

I agree with all that you guys have stated about Ann. She's a phenomenal actress and an out-going human being. What more could we ask from her? I love her for the talent she possess, but most importantly I love her for who she is! Once you get a taste of Ann...you'll always want more.

I don't remember if I've thanked you, but anyway THANKS for those rec's! I'll definitely give them a try.
You going to stay here with for a while right????You not leaving here alone like phatman did right?????

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Wow. Anonyblue is very talented in this field. I'm glad we have her as an Ann fan!!! Or else...

Bring 'em on Anony! Let's see what you have next! Lol.
She is talented isn't she`??? I asked her to make as many as she can. She will tried to do it. She also waiting for the ceremony/fitting/photoshoot to start than she can make more clips. I'm really looking forward to Anon clips and posters.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
You going to stay here with for a while right????You not leaving here alone like phatman did right?????
Lol. We'll see what I have to do. I don't want to make any promises because if I don't fulfill them, you might think I'm a liar. Lol. Also, if I tell you I won't be here all day, but then come back later...you might think I'm a liar too. ^_^

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
She is talented isn't she`??? I asked her to make as many as she can. She will tried to do it. She also waiting for the ceremony/fitting/photoshoot to start than she can make more clips. I'm really looking forward to Anon clips and posters.
She can make these when YLC haven't started, imagine it is the fitting date? We will be overwhelmed with greatness from Anony and the many other fans who are as talented and as remarkable!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lol. We'll see what I have to do. I don't want to make any promises because if I don't fulfill them, you might think I'm a liar. Lol. Also, if I tell you I won't be here all day, but then come back later...you might think I'm a liar too. ^_^
If you can not be here all day I understand, but you can be here for the next 3 hours that would be nice because in 3 hours I would go to bed :) :) . Please please please :spin: :spin: :spin: .

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She can make these when YLC haven't started, imagine it is the fitting date? We will be overwhelmed with greatness from Anony and the many other fans who are as talented and as remarkable!
I don't know the exact date for the fitting yet, but I know that RP will be finish filming in the mid January, maybe the fitting start after that? Nothing confirm yet, I even went to the scriptwriter and asked about the fitting date, she tole me that she don't know either. Now the scriptwriter still writing the script for YLC.
So many Thai fans go and asked her about YLC, I think right now she got so stress about it. We told her that don't need to hurry, just write the best script for YLC:

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Awe man...LoveAnne_T I'm sorry. My sister wants her laptop back, so I have to go! My laptop's broken and I need to get it fixed!
So, I'll chat with you later!!!