[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know the exact date for the fitting yet, but I know that RP will be finish filming in the mid January, maybe the fitting start after that? Nothing confirm yet, I even went to the scriptwriter and asked about the fitting date, she tole me that she don't know either. Now the scriptwriter still writing the script for YLC.
So many Thai fans go and asked her about YLC, I think right now she got so stress about it. We told her that don't need to hurry, just write the best script for YLC:
Last comment before I go. I hope the scriptwriter don't stress too much, because we want her to make the script as best as she could with no rush. If she stresses and don't write a good script I'll be sad. Plus, I want her mind to be healthy too!!

I hope the fitting date is soon!

Okay, later!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Last comment before I go. I hope the scriptwriter don't stress too much, because we want her to make the script as best as she could with no rush. If she stresses and don't write a good script I'll be sad. Plus, I want her mind to be healthy too!!

I hope the fitting date is soon!

Okay, later!!
I think she is very happy that we all comments about YLC, it mean she got a lot of fans already. She reply to all the fans and she is very nice. Don't worry I think our scriptwriter will do her best for YLC.

Okay.....talk later.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
cr : P'Nutt FB our scriptwriter

Caption :

P'Nutt wrote "I use the same way as Khun Frank by writing and cross it out, but to cover the entire story line ( some people call Theme). Today I use the brake time from "Tharathorn" and tried to write the overview of "Yah Leum Chan" At the end I like this last sentence. This is what she wrote on the pic. "If we love someone with our heart, even our brain don't want to remember, whatever we tried to do we can never forget it".
Cr: MS translation.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'll be busy, but not too busy, so you should see me make a few posts everyday from now one until YLC starts.
Good to know that you not too busy. As long as you make a few posts it would be nice :))))))....When YLC start, you going to be here more and more right?????Maybe by that time, this thread might be your second home too hehehehe.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
cr : P'Nutt FB our scriptwriter

Caption :

P'Nutt wrote "I use the same way as Khun Frank by writing and cross it out, but to cover the entire story line ( some people call Theme). Today I use the brake time from "Tharathorn" and tried to write the overview of "Yah Leum Chan" At the end I like this last sentence. This is what she wrote on the pic. "If we love someone with our heart, even our brain don't want to remember, whatever we tried to do we can never forget it".
Cr: MS translation.

*pic*
Oops. I kind of left you hang'n there. I got busy for a moment.

I like that last quote from our scriptwriter:
"If we love someone with our heart, even though our brain doesn't want to remember, whatever we try to do, we can never forget them."

WOAH! Life is soo good right now! 2013
I don't want time to go by too fast, but for YLC I'll do anything. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now that I'm here...everyone's gone?
I'm all by myself again...boohoo.

AnTi-spam: Having AnnTik fever...AT disease is coming up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is not related to Tikker man, but it's most definitely related to our Miss Thongprasom!
Watch this:
I'm so so so anticipating 2013!!!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik!!!