[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I LOVE YOUR BANNER TikKenAnnelakornfan! I miss KA so badly.
Me too.
Now that I have just seen that clip by Anony, I'm super excited for next year!
Because Thongrpasom and Wonpuapan have a possible reunion!!!
It's been 2 yrs!!
And it's enough of a gap for another KA lakorn!
They just need to find the perfect script!
I want to see a romcom again!

I'm here, just got up. But I will be a little bit busy for another hour. But I can still chat with you.
Awesome!

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I be back in 30 min. Hope you not sleeping yet. If you do go to bed in 30 min. hope you will have a good night, if you not, we will chat in 30 min. okay???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe...I'm back. How was your trip over the weekend??? Did you miss us???Did you miss Ann Tik??
My trip was fun hehe.
Although, I'm not digging the weather.
I think I may've caught a cold.

Heck yes I missed you guys!
I missed AnnTik too!
I love all the fan posters that have been posted!!
I love Anony!!
I think I've said that before haha, but yeah I love Anony!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
My trip was fun hehe.
Although, I'm not digging the weather.
I think I may've caught a cold.

Heck yes I missed you guys!
I missed AnnTik too!
I love all the fan posters that have been posted!!
I love Anony!!
I think I've said that before haha, but yeah I love Anony!

Yeah, we love Anon, I'm waiting for her new clips and posters. Wow!!!soon it will be Christmas, New Year and than Ann Tik fitting time. Yippieeeeeeeeeeee.

Been so alone when you not around. At least I finish with Christmas shopping and done with all the wrapping Christmas gift.

anti-spam : Looking forward to Annik fitting date :)).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, we love Anon, I'm waiting for her new clips and posters. Wow!!!soon it will be Christmas, New Year and than Ann Tik fitting time. Yippieeeeeeeeeeee.

Been so alone when you not around. At least I finish with Christmas shopping and done with all the wrapping Christmas gift.

anti-spam : Looking forward to Annik fitting date :)).
Me too! I've been checking her page nonstop! Haha.
I'm glad she subs little clips here and there for us while we wait.
Oh! And I'm glad Nat will be subbing SN and SR in the meantime too!
We've got some things to kill time with!!

Awe. You probably missed me a lot huh? Haha.
I haven't done my Christmas shopping.
I need to do it before it's too last minute!

Alright, Good night!!

AnTi-spam: Waiting for AnnTik's fitting too hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*pic*

Tik sure not like to be still. This is what he is doing when he is free from the set AIMH.

cr : astagged
HAHA Wow. Tikkerman is almost 35 yrs old huh?
I guess he can be away from the jungle, but the jungle cannot be away from him haha.

AnTi-spam: Anne Thongprasom

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
HAHA Wow. Tikkerman is almost 35 yrs old huh?
I guess he can be away from the jungle, but the jungle cannot be away from him haha.

AnTi-spam: Anne Thongprasom
I know. When I saw the pic. I laugh so hard. He probably miss the jungle so much hehehhe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, since he's been so active in the showbiz he probably has little time to go to the jungle. Haha.

AnTi-spam: Thongprasom
We getting closer to the end of December. After New Year, the time will go faster. The day they start the fitting, I wonder if any of us will sit in front of the computer and waiting to see all those pictures. I think I will be the last one to get the up date, because of the time different.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We getting closer to the end of December. After New Year, the time will go faster. The day they start the fitting, I wonder if any of us will sit in front of the computer and waiting to see all those pictures. I think I will be the last one to get the up date, because of the time different.
Yeah. Christmas is approaching faster than ever.
And after that...holly cow, a NEW YEAR!

I probably won't sit and wait haha,
However, I'll definitely be waiting for them hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Christmas is approaching faster than ever.
And after that...holly cow, a NEW YEAR!

I probably won't sit and wait haha,
However, I'll definitely be waiting for them hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik
Do you know when will Tik finish with his lakorn??? I don't know if Ann start filming TL2 yet. If she didn't start yet, I hope she will wait until she finish with YLC.

hehehe....At least I'm done with all the Christmas shopping..I hate to wait until the last min. to do the shopping...

anti-spam : Tik Ann in YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Do you know when will Tik finish with his lakorn??? I don't know if Ann start filming TL2 yet. If she didn't start yet, I hope she will wait until she finish with YLC.

hehehe....At least I'm done with all the Christmas shopping..I hate to wait until the last min. to do the shopping...

anti-spam : Tik Ann in YLC
Nope. I have no idea when he'll finish.
I'm assuming sometime around February/March since I heard filming will take only three months.

From what I heard Anne did start with The Letter 2 already, but I don't really know either because there's no pics as proof...you know.
So...whether or not Anne has really started, I have no idea.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Nope. I have no idea when he'll finish.
I'm assuming sometime around February/March since I heard filming will take only three months.

From what I heard Anne did start with The Letter 2 already, but I don't really know either because there's no pics as proof...you know.
So...whether or not Anne has really started, I have no idea.

Yeah, I heard about that too. There is no news and no pic. from TL2 at all. I wonder why is so quiet. We have to wait for some more information about this. But, we don't mind, as long as YLC will start next month, I'm happy.

Guess what I did again phatman??? I been to the scriptwriter FB again, and asked her not to forget about the love scene..hehehehe...I don't think she will forget, since we remind her about it everyday hehehehe..