[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
AHHH!! It makes ALL My hopes go up again...sorry Annik... my fever still goes to AK.. -_- AK is so powerful, im not even lying no more lols. & im crazy all over again just hearing Ann say that...weird because i should be SUPER happy Ann is pairing up with Tik... but when i heard about AK im more excited than first hearing that Annik was going to pair up... O.O urmmmm.... i dont know..don't hate. hahaha.
Lol. They're probably gonna hate us for spazzing about KA. However, I'm sure many of us in here are big time KA fans. I'm very excited about 2013! Very excited for AnnTik and very excited for KA's possible reunion!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol. They're probably gonna hate us for spazzing about KA. However, I'm sure many of us in here are big time KA fans. I'm very excited about 2013! Very excited for AnnTik and very excited for KA's possible reunion!
Psh. We're not going to hate you!
We love you even more!!!
Why? Because, literally, ALL of us fans in here are first and foremost KA fans!
Who doesn't love KA?? Haha.
Seriously though, who doesn't? :scratchhead2:

AnTi-spam: We loves AnnTik too!! :woot2: :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hahahaha....We not even sure if Ann and Ken will reunion, but at least we all see that Ann would like to work with Ken again. I'm not sure if Ken will accept to work Ann again since his schedule is very busy.

Still happy about Ann Tik. Looking forward to YLC, next month it's not long at all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha....We not even sure if Ann and Ken will reunion, but at least we all see that Ann would like to work with Ken again. I'm not sure if Ken will accept to work Ann again since his schedule is very busy.

Still happy about Ann Tik. Looking forward to YLC, next month it's not long at all.
Well, we got high hopes alright Miss LoveAnne! Haha.

AnTi-spam: Yes! 2013 is just around the corner!!
That means we're one inch away from AnnTik's meeting, FINALLY!
The closer we are, the more excited I become.
Aren't you feeling the same LoveAnne? Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Any way....when it comes to 2014 hopefully we will hear some good news about it...Maybe we should all spam at Ann's IG amnd FB.
Yes, most definitely!!

Okay, good night!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik!! Does anyone have a good summary of YLC??
Like a good, short summary of YLC besides the one from AnneThongprasom.com.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*pic*

This is greeting card for 2013. Happy to see Ann on still on the top there.

cr : yayeeumarin
KA still at the top of the food chain!! :dance1:

Where's Rome?? I think they should replace Smart with Rome... :shutup: :p

AnTi-spam: Waiting for YLC.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

hahahaha...Rome is in the inside part. This is the front part :lol: :lol: . hahahaha...You didn't like the way Smart act, right????

I read at pantip, there are some fans asked when they going to start filming YLC.....I'm so happy to know that there a lot of Thais want to see Ann Tik....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha...Rome is in the inside part. This is the front part :lol: :lol: . hahahaha...You didn't like the way Smart act, right????

I read at pantip, there are some fans asked when they going to start filming YLC.....I'm so happy to know that there a lot of Thais want to see Ann Tik....
Well, it'd be nice if Rome was featured in the front haha.
I like him WAY better than Smart, but whatever haha, life goes on.

Yup...and until they tell us the fitting date, we'll keep asking!
We'll by busy bees!! Hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Well, it'd be nice if Rome was featured in the front haha.
I like him WAY better than Smart, but whatever haha, life goes on.

Yup...and until they tell us the fitting date, we'll keep asking!
We'll by busy bees!! Hehe.
I think they got tired of us fan LOL...Been spamming every where for the answer, you can say I'm crazy, but I did it because of us all.....Anon is more crazy than me. Here is a pic that she did today.

ATTENTION!!!! THIS JUST A FAN'S WORK, THERE IS NO CEREMONY YET!!!!

cr :Anon

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think they got tired of us fan LOL...Been spamming every where for the answer, you can say I'm crazy, but I did it because of us all.....Anon is more crazy than me. Here is a pic that she did today.

*pic*

Haha. Probably.
Well, if LakornThai is tired of the same questions over and over...give us a date to look forward to then! Haha.
But, they probably haven't decided on the whole cast yet or they are waiting for AnnTik to be less busy.

Woah. Anony IS crazy haha.
If I did not read the your ATTENTION I would've thought they had a ceremony behind our backs! Haha.
It looks quite real.
Props to Anon.
Although, I don't really like how Tik is dressed...no good. Haha.

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Haha. Probably.
Well, if LakornThai is tired of the same questions over and over...give us a date to look forward to then! Haha.
But, they probably haven't decided on the whole cast yet or they are waiting for AnnTik to be less busy.

Woah. Anony IS crazy haha.
If I did not read the your ATTENTION I would've thought they had a ceremony behind our backs! Haha.
It looks quite real.
Props to Anon.
Although, I don't really like how Tik is dressed...no good. Haha.

hehehehe....Look real isn't it?? I told you Anon is more crazy than me, she is waiting and waiting for the fitting and ceremony to start, by that time I think we will see more of Anon posters....

You don't like the way Tik dress on that ceremony???I think he look good whatever he wear hehehehe...It might be better to see him without a shirt in YLC, right???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe....Look real isn't it?? I told you Anon is more crazy than me, she is waiting and waiting for the fitting and ceremony to start, by that time I think we will see more of Anon posters....

You don't like the way Tik dress on that ceremony???I think he look good whatever he wear hehehehe...It might be better to see him without a shirt in YLC, right???
Yeah seriously.
Anony'd be popping out many fanposters of AnnTik!
It's a good thing because we can drool over those while waiting haha.

Yeah, I don't really like the hair.
I'm guessing that one's for Tang Fah Tawan Diew because his hairstyle looks like it.

Totally. Even if Tik's older he's still got a hot bod.
As a matter of fact his body's better now that it ever was.

AnTik-spam: AnnTik!

TTYL LoveAnne, I'm goin Christmas shopping! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, have a good time with your Christmas shopping. Talk later.
Hehe. I'm back.
Still got a lot more shopping to do!!
Gosh, every year I tell myself to be early and every year I do last minute!
My New Year's Resolution is to NOT procrastinate!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Psh. We're not going to hate you!
We love you even more!!!
Why? Because, literally, ALL of us fans in here are first and foremost KA fans!
Who doesn't love KA?? Haha.
Seriously though, who doesn't? :scratchhead2:

AnTi-spam: We loves AnnTik too!! :woot2: :woot:
Yeah, who doesn't adore Ken and Anne as a couple!? Those who do probably don't know them that's why. Lol.

We're not sure, but at least the chance is still there. Even if there chance is only 1%, anything could happen.

*pic*

This is greeting card for 2013. Happy to see Ann on still on the top there.

cr : yayeeumarin
I'm very happy that Ken and Ann are at the top! Although, it may not necessarily mean anything, LOL, but at least they're still recognized as the TOP actors in Ch. 3!

Why do I agree? Lol. Smart was really lucky to be able to act opposite Ann and a whole cast of veterans. No one's quite lucky like him.
What's up with the bee hive pattern. It totally threw me off. It's suppose to be a greeting card right? LOL.

.*pic*

Almost got me there. Anonyblue's quite good with finding pictures of Ann and Tik separately but matching!

Speaking of Xmas shopping. I haven't done mine neither. Lol. Yet again a last minute Xmas shopping spree.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha. Every KA fan out there is as excited as we are!
No one can hate you for exclaiming about your love for KA in here! Haha
Because AnnTik are paired already.
Our hypeness for AnnTik has died down a little already. Haha.
Therefore, it's natural for us to be all hyped for a possible KA reunion!
Can't deny though, there's STILL ALOT of hype for our AnnTik pair!!!! Whoohoo!

AnTi-spam: ANNTIK!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the fitting day!!
I'm gonna go crazy next year for sure!

Hhaha right!? OMGG...... ONLY if Ann didn't produce Samee Teetra and had a lakorn with Ken somehow...while a lakorn with Tik... WOAH! I wonder how this would be like..... >.< CRAZIEST year of my life... lols not even kidding... haha