[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, everyone is busy with holidays here too. I probably not going to active much during Christmas . But after New Year I will be here for sure.
Same here.

That it's nice. I like it :)))). You can use it us your siggie.

Talk to later okay, got to go now :)))).
I like my current siggie too much to change it. Lol. When YLC's fitting comes about, I'll change it. Lol. Alright, I'll chat with you later. I have to go too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In the interview Ann said that she want to take it slowly with lakorn. She don't want to over do it, she want to make sure that she can be a good producer before she taking a big step. I trust Ann, and I think she can be a great producer.

I don't know when will Ann will retire, I really hope not any time soon. I did read somewhere that Ann will give 1-2 years more to be nang-ek. She said she is too old to be nang-ek. I don't agree with her for that, she still look young to me.
Yeah I trust Anne's decisions too!

WHAT!? Only 1-2 more years??!
NOOO!!
That's not enough, Thongprasom!
I'm going to be greedy and say I want a couple more....please?? Na???
:cry: I don't think I can live without watching her...
This lakorn world would mean nothing to me.
Have I told you guys that I've started to watch lakorns again just recently due to Anne?
I stopped for a very long time because I wasn't able to find a lakorn that was interesting nor a pra'nang that caught me attention.
I don't want to imagine my lakorn-watching life without Thongprasom.

Lol. I don't know how AnnTik will be, I'm sure they're going to be great, but now I don't think any other pairs have come close to having the chemistry KA has.

That's a reasonable excuse. I know Ann will be a great producer. She's great at everything she does! 1-2 more yrs as the nang'ek is not enough in my book. She can keep on going until she hits 40. If a man can do it, why can't she? Plus, she is NOT old-looking. She looks the way she did a decade ago in my honest opinion. It's her voice that has changed just a wee bit, lol, BUT it doesn't matter. As long as she still got the looks and the vibe, she can still maintain the #1 nang'ek title. In fact, even after she retires she will be the #1 nang'ek of her generation; you can even say "of ALL-TIME" too. Lol.
I second that!

*pic*
Caption : Cute

cr : as tagged
He looks funny haha, funnily cute!

Awww Tik is soo cutee! teehee....

That would be soooooo cutee if Tik went to Ann's fanclub meeting on the 26!!! OMGG!! That would be the best thing ever! & KEN went too.... woot woot! :dance1:
That would be a dream come true!!!!

sure anne still.have a good look. i dont want her to quit nang ek. next year ken has 3 lakorns tik also has at least 2 or 3 but anne only one. hope at half yesr of 2013 anne would accept one more and with ken. ha ha then my world will turn to light pink. love anne.
Yeah, Anne needs to accept another one if she wants us to live in a "pink" world~! Haha.
No Anne would mean my life is colorless!!
No kidding!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha YEA! Annik is almost powerful already....once they start filming, BAM all our craziness will be like AK's! Haha chai mai?!
CHAI!!

I guess everyone's busy with Christmas stuff. I'm quite occupied myself. LOL.
YES! I postponed Jaosao Prissana to do Christmas things!
It's such a hassle!

Something I did:

I'm still debating whether to use it as my siggie or not...should I?
Oo...it looks nice, I like it!
Use it!!
Awe....but I kind of like your current siggie too! Haha.
I can't stop looking at KA... :shutup:
BUT....it's up to you. Haha.

AnTi-spam: ANNTIK!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Good morning to you phatman. Been while since we chat. We all seem to be very busy.
Yeah VERY busy.
I have so much to do today.
*URGH* So mad.
I want some rest too! Haha.
I won't be able to come here and chat with you all for a long time until after Christmas.
I'll come and leave a message or two to catch up with the conversation, but not actually stay for long.
LoveAnne it was nice chatting with you...TTYL!
Gotta go to work!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah VERY busy.
I have so much to do today.
*URGH* So mad.
I want some rest too! Haha.
I won't be able to come here and chat with you all for a long time until after Christmas.
I'll come and leave a message or two to catch up with the conversation, but not actually stay for long.
LoveAnne it was nice chatting with you...TTYL!
Gotta go to work!
I understand. It's Christmas time. We will chat after Christmas. Take care.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm on break, but here I am...haha.
Okay! Gotta go!!
BTW Thanks for understanding LoveAnne!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG!! Indeed! Ann was the REASON why i continued to watch Thai Lakorns after i knew Kob Suvanant retired....! AHHH!! All because of Ann...I mean on the BAD side of knowing ANN is that she will retire and i won't get to see her no more and that truly breaks my heart. But the GOOD SIDE of knowing Ann is that she changed my life in such a POSITIVE way....so good that ive never thought i'd change this much just because of ONE person :) So there are PROS and CONS to meeting Ann Thongprasom the #1 Nang Ek....did i ever tell you guys that when I VERY first met Ann and fell for her, i had NO IDEA she was known as the BEST actress? Yea.. what a miracle that i just like someone without knowing how special they are. Same with AK. 365 Days of love was the FIRST lakorn i fell for Ann....including Ken! and i didn't EVEN know they were considered the #1 koo kwan. WOW. im soo amazed. I knew it all AFTER researching about them all over the internet, DAY AND NIGHT. haha anywase, i have a LONG story on how i got into Ann...maybe one of these days we can ALL share how we got into Ann :) Sounds fun?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man what a busy day today was!
Finally I can get some rest!
:phew:

OMGG!! Indeed! Ann was the REASON why i continued to watch Thai Lakorns after i knew Kob Suvanant retired....! AHHH!! All because of Ann...I mean on the BAD side of knowing ANN is that she will retire and i won't get to see her no more and that truly breaks my heart. But the GOOD SIDE of knowing Ann is that she changed my life in such a POSITIVE way....so good that ive never thought i'd change this much just because of ONE person :) So there are PROS and CONS to meeting Ann Thongprasom the #1 Nang Ek....did i ever tell you guys that when I VERY first met Ann and fell for her, i had NO IDEA she was known as the BEST actress? Yea.. what a miracle that i just like someone without knowing how special they are. Same with AK. 365 Days of love was the FIRST lakorn i fell for Ann....including Ken! and i didn't EVEN know they were considered the #1 koo kwan. WOW. im soo amazed. I knew it all AFTER researching about them all over the internet, DAY AND NIGHT. haha anywase, i have a LONG story on how i got into Ann...maybe one of these days we can ALL share how we got into Ann :) Sounds fun?
Hey we can start now. Haha.
Yeah, Anne has impacted my life so much too!
No actress has ever done so.
Anyway, you loved Anne even though you didn't know she was the number actress.
That just shows that Anne is truely an amazing actress who can turn fans into LOYAL fans haha.
I knew Anne was the #1 actress, but I never understood why.
I never followed her because I was into other actors/actresses.
I didn't like her at first because I thought she was not pretty at all.
Then after I watched 365 WHR....WHAM...slap in my face.
Anne IS a PHENOMENAL actress...that's all I can say. Haha.
This shows that even Anne can turn a non-fan into a fan and then a loyal fan!!

AnTi-spam: Tik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I was.
I finally finished my work and finally get to rest.
I'm so tired, but I couldn't resist this thread!
YLC thread was calling me. Haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik
hahahahaha....You off work until after Christmas now???? We miss you here....Ann Tik also miss you hheheheh..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's about 11 pm so it's close to my bedtime.
I might sleep a little earlier today because I'm so exhausted.
Of course I have to chat with you for a little bit before I begin snoring. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahaha....You off work until after Christmas now???? We miss you here....Ann Tik also miss you hheheheh..
Yup!
Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up early to do more Christmas shopping. Haha.

I miss you guys too!!
I need to be here as much as I can before I get too busy.

AnTi-spam: The call of YLC is making me come here!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
It's about 11 pm so it's close to my bedtime.
I might sleep a little earlier today because I'm so exhausted.
Of course I have to chat with you for a little bit before I begin snoring. Haha.

I feel so bad for you because you work so hard and you still come here to chat with me. You are so sweet phatman. I really do miss you, and I hope you will have a good night and sweet dreams.