[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I know, where is the interview???I mean interview them together....Hello!!!!Come on media, I want to see Ann Tik together..

Yeah, if I were they, I'd be the first to interview AnnTik!!

Lady Dila said:
The first word i want to hear if they hv an interview together is Tik call Anne 'Thongprasom'...

And have Anne call Tik, Pholdee. HAHA

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
thailover01 said:
*pic*

I had to share this!!! LMAOO!! <3 I was bored so i decided to look up Ann pictures and came across this ! Lols! 

HAHA. Wow, that was hilarious.

LoveAnne_T said:
Good idea, let's go and tell Ann to call Tik, Pholdee hahahahhhaha

Lets go then! HAHA.

AnTi-spam: Pholsom

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
HAHA. Wow, that was hilarious.

Lets go then! HAHA.

AnTi-spam: Pholsom
I already call her and Ann won't pick up the phone LOL....

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
No, didn't tried that yet, maybe you can do that??

No need to knock anymore.
I'll climb through her bedroom window, you watch the ladder alright?  :coverlaf:.

HAHA, okay gotta go LoveAnne, TTYL!

AnTi-spam: Tik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
No need to knock anymore.
I'll climb through her bedroom window, you watch the ladder alright?  :coverlaf:.

HAHA, okay gotta go LoveAnne, TTYL!

AnTi-spam: Tik
Okay, good night and talk to you later :))).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Lol, you guys are so funny. Anne is so pretty in the pictures above. :) I like Kob too and Kimmy. :)
hahahaha...we have to be funny sometimes, so we can keep the thread alive. I even run out of conversation sometimes LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree, I do that too. I love how you guys keep the RP thread going as well. Oh yeah, RP will finish filming tomorrow then they cn start on YLC!!! :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I agree, I do that too. I love how you guys keep the RP thread going as well. Oh yeah, RP will finish filming tomorrow then they cn start on YLC!!! :)
Yeah, looking forward to know about YLC...yippieeeeeeeee so excited

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I will definitely watch this lakorn. I love Ann Thongprasom. She is beyond excellent as an actress. Love her acting so mcuh.

Thank you LoveAnnT for introducing me to Ann Thongprasom's lakorns. Right now I am watching Sawan Biang, and it is so good.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
I will definitely watch this lakorn. I love Ann Thongprasom. She is beyond excellent as an actress. Love her acting so mcuh.

Thank you LoveAnnT for introducing me to Ann Thongprasom's lakorns. Right now I am watching Sawan Biang, and it is so good.
Welcome to the thread LoveKimAnn. I'm happy that you love Ann lakorn....hehehehe

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
This thread must go on! HAHA.
Cool poster.
I want to see more!

LoveKimAnn, glad you're enjoying Thongprasom's lakorns!!
I don't know which lakorns LoveAnne recommended to you, but I'd like to recommend ALL FIVE of Anne and Ken's lakorns together!!
They are phenomenal!!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
This thread must go on! HAHA.
Cool poster.
I want to see more!

LoveKimAnn, glad you're enjoying Thongprasom's lakorns!!
I don't know which lakorns LoveAnne recommended to you, but I'd like to recommend ALL FIVE of Anne and Ken's lakorns together!!
They are phenomenal!!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

Yeah, LoveKimAnn you need to watch all their lakorn....you're watching Sawan biang than Sood Sanae Ha, Rang Ngao 2001, Oum Ruk, 365 Days of Love ....This 5 drama is only for Ann-Ken, we call them the legency of koo kwan, they are the best of the best....