[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
If I remember correctly kong did not have a love interest ,no? Oh wait Tik finance later on got with kong in the old version, at the very end.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
If I remember correctly kong did not have a love interest ,no? Oh wait Tik finance later on got with kong in the old version, at the very end.
Yeah, that's correct..

More news girls....After I watch Tik interview on NEW PLUS, he said that he have to finish filming AIMH before he can start filming YLC, it will be another 1-2 months,but I also found out that P'Da is waiting for the good date for the ceremony ..They will have the ceremony this month. I really hope this is true...I'm so ready for it...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
No, Tik K. is not paring with Kong ja Alice...That was just a fan request on pantip that want to see Tik K. act in YLC.
omg my mistaken thought Tik K in here too anyway kob jai ter na for correction

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh, I've been so busy.
Glad to be back!

iluvnumandoil said:
Why is Tik worried about this lakorn?
Is he worried that he won't be up to Ann's par?
Or is he worried that it won't be happening any time soon?
I'm so worried also!

I thought he meant he's worried about his current lakorn which is AIMH.

lovenk said:
I love Ann so much as Alin. She can dance. She has some nice move. She just hilarious.

OMG I was shocked when Alin beat up khun Lek. No one messes with Alin because she is perfect, wealthy, and smart. Khun Lek and his mother got their own medicine lol. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw these parts.

LoveAnnT  the girl who played Pupey is the same girl that played young Tae in RP right?
She is so cute too.

HAHA. I totally love that part.
There's going to be another part, that I think is MUCH funnier, but I won't give you the details, you're gonna have to watch it yourself. HEHE.

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, that's correct..

More news girls....After I watch Tik interview on NEW PLUS, he said that he have to finish filming AIMH before he can start filming YLC, it will be another 1-2 months,but I also found out that P'Da is waiting for the good date for the ceremony ..They will have the ceremony this month. I really hope this is true...I'm so ready for it...

Awe man. 
That's good news, yet bad news haha.
Good news that there's FINALLY some new news.
Bad news is that we have to WAIT another 2 months. *sigh*
I just hope we see a ceremony by the end of this month.
It's already nearing the end, I wonder if we'll get to see one.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Awe man. 
That's good news, yet bad news haha.
Good news that there's FINALLY some new news.
Bad news is that we have to WAIT another 2 months. *sigh*
I just hope we see a ceremony by the end of this month.
It's already nearing the end, I wonder if we'll get to see one.

waiting for another 2 months cos P'Anne she's busy getting ready for Samee Tee Tra fitting/opening ceremony is in March shooting is April 
I think you all will survive I'm here to help na ka 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
waiting for another 2 months cos P'Anne she's busy getting ready for Samee Tee Tra fitting/opening ceremony is in March shooting is April 
I think you all will survive I'm here to help na ka 

Gosh, Anne and Tik are so busy.
I want them to focus on YLC only. HAHA.
Very unlikely of course, since they're both superstars!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tik sound so cute from tat one interview hehehe and we too r excited to see utwo pair around at this ages as well!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Tik sound so cute from tat one interview hehehe and we too r excited to see utwo pair around at this ages as well!!

Which interview?? 
I want to swoon over Tik's cuteness haha..

AnTi-spam: Anne

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LoveAnne_T said:
I know...We can even relax....I saw Tik  in the interview, here is what it is...
http://entertain.smmonline.net/news/77657-%E2%80%9C%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E2%80%9D%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E2%80%9C%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C%E2%80%9D%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B3%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B5.html

จะร่วมงานกับแอน ทองประสมตื่นเต้นไหม

จริงๆแล้วผมไม่เคยแสดงกับแอนเลย ครั้งนี้ถือเป็นครั้งแรกครับ แต่มาเจอกันรุ่นนี้ (หัวเราะ) มาเจอกันคราวนี้  ก็ตื่นเต้นนะครับ เวลาเราจะเริ่มทำงานอะไรใหม่ๆนี่ เราจะตื่นเต้นเป็นที่แน่นอนครับ ในทุกๆครั้งเลย แล้วก็ ผมก็กลัวเหมือนกันนะว่ามันจะเป็นยังไง มันจะเป็นยังงี้ช่วงแรกๆ แต่พอทำงานสักพักความรู้สึกอย่างงั้นก็จะหายไปครับ แต่ตอนนี้ผมจะไม่พะวงกับเรื่องนั้นมากนัก  เพราะว่าเดี๋ยวเอาเรื่องนี้ให้จบก่อน

cr : as tagged

I'm going to translate when he mention about YLC

You will be working with Ann, are you excited???

"To tell you the truth, I never act with Ann before, this is the first time. To meet in this age (hahahaha) I'm very excited. When you start working with new things, you always excited, and very time I'm also  afraid how is going to be in the beginning, but when you get use to it, it will be okay later...Right now I'm still worried about this drama, hope to finish AIMH first.
This one phatman! He sound so cute hehehe :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
This one phatman! He sound so cute hehehe :heart:

Oh THAT one. HAHA.
I thought you meant a video.
I can't read Thai, so I've no idea what he's talking about. HAHA.

LoveAnne_T said:
Good morning from Norway girls...been so busy also..Still waiting for the update...I'm going crazy about YLC urghhhhhhhhhhhh

Morning!
I've been so busy too.
I see you've been busy as well. HEHE.
Life...why does it have to be so darn complicated haha.
Back on topic.
I'm so sad that it's gonna be another 2 months of waiting...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I like your banner phatman. ...Can you send it to me????

You can see his interview on NEW PLUS, but you have to go to YLC FB hehehehe...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I like your banner phatman. ...Can you send it to me????

You can see his interview on NEW PLUS, but you have to go to YLC FB hehehehe...

You like it? HEHE.
Thanks!
It's very plain, but I tell you I spent about a couple of hours merging the two separate pics together haha.
Gosh, it's so hard making a poster.
Props to all those out there who make BEAUTIFUL banners in such short time.