[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
Woo woo here it is fitting. They made us exciting for this much. I was surprised seeing the pics in IG. Where are you all now? Come and cheer together.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ lol. Im in class right now. I keep on touching my ipod to check for more photos. Hah. They do look good together. Hope there are more photos coming out.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
^ lol. Im in class right now. I keep on touching my ipod to check for more photos. Hah. They do look good together. Hope there are more photos coming out.
haahahaha...I think it should be more pic later today or maybe  tomorrow...will keep you update :))).

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
A fitting?! This just made my day!!! LOL. Seriously. I'm oozing with happiness and craziness right now. Tik and Anne look GOOOD together! Now it's time to make a siggie from the actual lakorn! Well not exactly from the lakorn, but you guys get what I mean. LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
A fitting?! This just made my day!!! LOL. Seriously. I'm oozing with happiness and craziness right now. Tik and Anne look GOOOD together! Now it's time to make a siggie from the actual lakorn! Well not exactly from the lakorn, but you guys get what I mean. LOL.

Happy that you come today...I was in shock when I found out that it was fitting day today..Nobody know at all....I'm going crazy for the past 6-7 hours now LOL...

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Happy that you come today...I was in shock when I found out that it was fitting day today..Nobody know at all....I'm going crazy for the past 6-7 hours now LOL...

I just wanted to check the thread before I sign off, and what do I know, a fitting! I have to stay for a little bit now.

How could they have had a fitting without telling us? LOL. How about a ceremony? I thought fittings and ceremonies go together? Whatever though, I like this surprise! Better than having to wait, right? LOL.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I just wanted to check the thread before I sign off, and what do I know, a fitting! I have to stay for a little bit now.

How could they have had a fitting without telling us? LOL. How about a ceremony? I thought fittings and ceremonies go together? Whatever though, I like this surprise! Better than having to wait, right? LOL.

hahahahaha...Everybody was shock so bad...I was like, what????First I saw P'Da upload Ann's pic on her IG and than Tik...and than P*Jaew post Ann,Tik and Kong....Everybody was screaming like crazy on FB LOL..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg fittinnnnnnnnnng!!!! Omg omg! Ann and Tik lookl so good together!!! ---->:cry:<----

So happy tat no words could explain beside emotion...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Omg fittinnnnnnnnnng!!!! Omg omg! Ann and Tik lookl so good together!!! ----> :cry:<----

So happy tat no words could explain beside emotion...

I feel the same as you today...I was  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  all day today...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Look at them hugging Tik. I want a picture with Tik too! hah.

I just knew it that P'Jaew is going to hug or do a pose with Tik like this.
He always do it with all his pra'ek.Haha.

Cr: As Tagged and Paajaew's IG

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LoveAnne_T said:

Cr : Yayee and annthong IG

Somehow I really really like this photo. I know it looks ordinary because every lakorn have a photo that is like this but something about this photo makes me really really like it.