[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Eeek tooo good...Hope P'Aew keep da willing scene than lol (dont know f i spell da director name right)
P'Aew she's the crew worker for ThongEntertainment that is helping P'Anne with Samee Tee Tra and the correct spelling is Paa Jaew

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
I wish P'Aew was the director for this lakorn because there would be real kissing scenes.  LOL.
chai ja P'Aew would throw a real kissing for Anne and Tik bet she'll do it for Pope/Ploy 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:

I LOVE the pic there.

iluvnumandoil said:
i was hoping they wont give her the 50/50 hair do! ( the split down the middle)

I know right.
I hope it's just for that pic they took.

Penelope said:

The smallest one is super cute!

Tik tok goes the clock....

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I LOVE the pic there.

I know right.
I hope it's just for that pic they took.

The smallest one is super cute!

Tik tok goes the clock....

I like the cover page pic on YLC FB too......I think P'Da, P'Nutt and P'Yayee like it too hehehe...

So looking forward to the ceremony....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I like the cover page pic on YLC FB too......I think P'Da, P'Nutt and P'Yayee like it too hehehe...

So looking forward to the ceremony....

So there's two YLC FB fanpage?? Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
So there's two YLC FB fanpage?? Haha.
Yeah, the other one came to our YLC FB yesterday said she want to join us because she is Tik FC...I told her it's okay hehehehe...She so happy that I reply to her...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, the other one came to our YLC FB yesterday said she want to join us because she is Tik FC...I told her it's okay hehehehe...She so happy that I reply to her...

I thought the one Alice posted was the "official" one created by our actual producer, P'Da. HAHA.
Glad they want to join you guys!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I thought the one Alice posted was the "official" one created by our actual producer, P'Da. HAHA.
Glad they want to join you guys!

Actually there 3 site, but none of them is official...P'Da don't make the Official site for YLC yet, but for now P'Da and the crew is in our page right plus P'Yee and the scriptwriter also likes our page..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Actually there 3 site, but none of them is official...P'Da don't make the Official site for YLC yet, but for now P'Da and the crew is in our page right plus P'Yee and the scriptwriter also likes our page..

THREE? WOah. HAHA.
So many fans!! 
Totally awesome!!
It's cool that they visit your guy's page hehe.
They should totally make an official one!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
THREE? WOah. HAHA.
So many fans!! 
Totally awesome!!
It's cool that they visit your guy's page hehe.
They should totally make an official one!!!

Yeah, I know..But if they don't is okay, my friends and I will keep stalking them..The other admin (my friend) will go the ceremony when they start with it hehe..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, I know..But if they don't is okay, my friends and I will keep stalking them..The other admin (my friend) will go the ceremony when they start with it hehe..

I know. 
Your guy's fanpage is already great as it is!!

WHAT?! 
Your friend the other admin is going to the ceremony!!!
How lucky!!!!!!
I wish to be there too!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I know. 
Your guy's fanpage is already great as it is!!

WHAT?! 
Your friend the other admin is going to the ceremony!!!
How lucky!!!!!!
I wish to be there too!!!

Yeah, it's easy for her because she live in Bangkok...

I wish I was there too :-(((....Any way so excited about the ceremony....So looking forward to more pictures..