[CH3] Yai Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I found this thread after a long time cos 040156 shocked me with the news lol. I wish it was not JJ. He is too cute and young for Taew lol

sarNie Adult
Well, as they say, things can change until they actually do start filming right? Maybe the actors will get changed. Or maybe this one will be shooting towards the end of next year so there might be an overlap with Buang Hong. Like with Neung Nai Suang, it finished filming around January/February this year then Padiwarada started just about when filming for NNS ended. Perhaps the shooting would take a shorter period too since they are both modern lakorns with not a lot of action scenes so I think it'll be doable, but one would probably air in the early part of 2017 and the other later, or something, or it doesn't air at all? hahaha. I don't know. Things are fairly uncertain in Thailand Lakorn-land it seems.  :sweat:

But they don't look so bad together. They seem cute enough. 

photo cr: James Jirayu Vietnam FC Facebook. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's James J. if things don't change. He's on the rise again. I'm not sure how I'll feel about him being the leading face of Ch.3's newbies in the future. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Yeah, it's James J. if things don't change. He's on the rise again. I'm not sure how I'll feel about him being the leading face of Ch.3's newbies in the future.
He's too baby face for me. I mean, there are a lot of people that likes that in an actor....but I'm just not one of them. And with Taew also....

Reactions: D~D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
He's too baby face for me. I mean, there are a lot of people that likes that in an actor....but I'm just not one of them. And with Taew also....
That's the trend with Ch.3 now. I'm not a fan of baby face p'eks or Korean looking ones either. They're about to bring in Push. I hope not. They already brought Son over and he is so stiff.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, not of a fan of korean lookalike because I don't find them attractive. I'm still baffled by channel 3 and bringing people over. They have way too many people as is yet the act like they have no one. Seriously, how many lakorns can they squeeze in in one year?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Push, Son, and James J. are the reasons I'm watcing more of CH7 lakorns. CH7 are sure bringing good looking actors to their channel. Mik, Es, and Thwan... Yummmm. Haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I kind of ran away to Ch.7 too. Lol. Their men are getting hunkier. I feel like Ch.3 is targeting younger audiences like teenagers.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's harder to believe these guys that looks more like a teenager is a ceo, doctor and so on. Some looks like they are still in high school.

I'm hanging on till Matt leaves and once she does I probably give channel 7 more of my time. I do like more of their pra'eks though.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Dang Taew! Her profile is looking pretty good! 

Productions: Quiz and Quest, Act Art, TV Scene, Broadcast, Maker Group, Who & Who, Feel Good and Lakon Thai. 
Co-stars (Honourable mentions): Umm Atichart, Boy Pakorn, Nadech Kugimiya, Mark Prin, Mario Maurer, Ken Phuphoom, James Jirayu

By next year, she would have worked with all the of 4+1 boys and the 4HJHKK praeks and 3 of the Juthathep brothers. The chances of her to pair with Great and James Ma is high so she would have paired with all the top leading actors of this generation. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, I hope Taew can still be in Rak Nakara but if since she is with Off for Nakee anyways it seems like an easy transition after she finishes that and then P'Off can start on Rak Nakara so that way Taew will still be balancing two lakorns still. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They are still working on the script. The leads are currently sent to acting workshop. Production will open new year. This will be a remake of Yai Sanaeha.

From KCL: @ อยากให้บทเสร็จเรียบร้อย “ดา”หทัยรัตน์ เลยเลื่อนเปิดละครเรื่อง ใยเสน่หา ไปหลังปีใหม่ ตอนนี้ก็ส่งนักแสดงนำ ไปเวิร์คช้อปพลางๆก่อน 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Interesting pair. Storyline is Meh and sounds too caught up in baddies trying to steal a business. I will watch this for Taew. James Ji did pretty well with Bella as the older khun Chai so I have some faith.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
jjinxx said:
Interesting pair. Storyline is Meh and sounds too caught up in baddies trying to steal a business. I will watch this for Taew. James Ji did pretty well with Bella as the older khun Chai so I have some faith.
Save her pairing with Great for a new storyline! I'd love to see those two as leads together!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Loved this lakorn so much with Pip and Joy that I don't want them to remake...huhu
This is very cute and attractive lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Woah another lakorn for Taew? Man when does she get a vacation lol. I'm okay with her pairing with James J, they look cute enough. Hopefully the storyline is good. I haven't watched anything for Taew's since her lakorn with Bomb. I was planning on watching her with Nadech but I just never got around to it. Fingers crossed one of her upcoming projects draws me in. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I actually really enjoyed Lom Son Ruk with Taew/Nadech.  They made a really nice refreshing pair.

Cheeraka said:
Loved this lakorn so much with Pip and Joy that I don't want them to remake...huhu
This is very cute and attractive lakorn.

I knew the title sounded familiar.  Joy's lakorns are getting remade left and right now just like Kob's. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
^ I actually really enjoyed Lom Son Ruk with Taew/Nadech.  They made a really nice refreshing pair.

I knew the title sounded familiar.  Joy's lakorns are getting remade left and right now just like Kob's. 
Hmm maybe if I can find subs online I'll check it out then.