[Ch5] Anin Thita (Exact & Scenario)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
but i think it is really stupid, why an old drama for a prime time and just two days for one lakorn :( why not monday until thursday if they have time for monday and tuesday???

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sukialen said:
but i think it is really stupid, why an old drama for a prime time and just two days for one lakorn :( why not monday until thursday if they have time for monday and tuesday???

Understandable, and while I prefer Exact airing two new lakorns at the same time (one on Monday-Tuesday and the other one on Wednesday-Thursday), I don't mind the Exact staff members taking a step backward at this time. Hopefully they'll use this time to their advantage. :) And hopefully they'll go back to airing two new lakorns at the same time again.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Teaser is out. :clap2: Not the most interesting teaser, but the production and quality look impressive. :bravo: But the teaser doesn't tell you a lot about the story. Such a short teaser at that, too. More scenes of Boats and Bee than Boats and Charebelle. Bee looks really pretty!

Credit: exactchannel's YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TktxvCIc3QA

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i don't really like the cast, but i'll watch it for bee namthip's sake
i think, only she is a good replacement in all the casts
i like her costumes too, sad most are for pixs only not the drama

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Why does this remind me of Exact's recent lakorn, Koom Nang Kruan? Lol. Probably a whole different story, but it still has a love triangle revolving a man, an older woman and a younger woman. One is a ghost while the other is human. There's also a past and present, and both are even set in historical times too. From the wardrobe in this one though, I'm assuming it will be boran. Anyways, I'm interested. When will this be airing? Monday?

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
Why does this remind me of Exact's recent lakorn, Koom Nang Kruan? Lol. Probably a whole different story, but it still has a love triangle revolving a man, an older woman and a younger woman. One is a ghost while the other is human. There's also a past and present, and both are even set in historical times too. From the wardrobe in this one though, I'm assuming it will be boran. Anyways, I'm interested. When will this be airing? Monday?
When I first saw the trailer, it reminded me of KNK too, a bit. And this aired yesterday. :)

Has anybody seen the first episode? Thoughts?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
RukTurMotJai said:
When I first saw the trailer, it reminded me of KNK too, a bit. And this aired yesterday. :)

Has anybody seen the first episode? Thoughts?
Thanks. :) I searched for it yesterday though and couldn't find the first episode on YouTube. I'm really more interested to hear the song(s) for the opening and ending credits since it's a modern mixed with boran lakorn (for the past life). Borans tend to have beautiful OSTs. :D Like Sung Tong for example.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
RukTurMotJai said:
Thank you!!! The opening is so beautiful. Or maybe it's just the song that makes it seem that way. Lol. Anyways, I skimmed through the whole episode. Bee and her pra'ek fell in love pretty quickly. :lol2: I'm not Thai so I didn't understand what they were saying. I also don't know the storyline either. At this point, I'm probably just gonna stick around for a few more episodes. None of the actors or characters grab my attention yet.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the first episode. P'ek is not bad looking. I am just disappoint about the plot that it is one-sided love story on Bee's part. P'ek was never in love with her. Have anyone watched this drama? What do you think?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I came across a clip of epi9 on YT and Boat doesnt look so bad. He has a nice manly voice hahaha. I think him and Charebelle looks good together. I think I will check this lakorn out and I like the OST. The channel that uploads the clip has it in HD too hehe

@asianfemale i believe it airs wed-thurs