Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Nike_Lilly3 said:
@Adora, Ying Sopha is played by Pan Pan, she is Mo's mother, daughter of Khun ying and sister to all those girls
Did you mean adopted daughter because Ying Sopha helped took care of the baby of Esa.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
orchieY said:
Which lakorn is this secret of superstar one? Not sure if I had seen it...is it good? Should probably check it out. Funny how I though I've seen all mos's lakorn but not this one.

I do agree Nike and Lilly's super cute. I love them and their chemistry.

Secret of Superstar is the English title. The lakorn is actually called Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar. Have you heard of it before?
Captain and Bee Namthip are also in there alongside Mos and Best, the main couple.
I actually really liked it but it's been a while since I've seen it. You should give it a try ^__^
Agreed, Nike & Lily are super cue :3

I don't really care much about Mo and Guy being related.
If they're not related in reality then I'm completely fine, haha. Just love their chemistry!

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
@mono_panda123
Oh! Really ? I have some family dat is Muslims too :) hope u understand It wasn't meant to be rude :/ I'm kinda new here and I'm Thai so I just wanna join the forum since I can't read the language..

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
@huajaikaungtur thanks for Secret of Superstar...i love it. Best is very pretty and cute...her and Mos matches alot since they have baby face. Captain is so bad in there. Found me a new couple to adore Nike and Lilly. I just watch Sud Sai Pan and love View and Toomtam...they're so lovable. I adore their chemistry alot. 

Sorry off topic...he..he

I can't wait for esa to end cause i want to know what's gonna happen to them.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
orchieY said:
@huajaikaungtur thanks for Secret of Superstar...i love it. Best is very pretty and cute...her and Mos matches alot since they have baby face. Captain is so bad in there. Found me a new couple to adore Nike and Lilly. I just watch Sud Sai Pan and love View and Toomtam...they're so lovable. I adore their chemistry alot. 

Sorry off topic...he..he

I can't wait for esa to end cause i want to know what's gonna happen to them.

No problem :) So have you seen Secret of Superstar?
Agree with you, Best is super cute even though her acting was lacking in there. They do match.
And yes, Nike and Lily are super adorable. If you want to see more of them, you should check out Jaopayu ^__^
Yes, Toomtam and Vill are an amazing couple. Their chemistry is beyond awesome :D

Same here, even though I have no idea what happened in E-sa since I just tuned in, I really want to know how it'll end.
Quite exciting just thinking about!

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
@huajaikaungtur, I agree "Jaopayu" is a must watched drama of Nike and Lilly, I want more of them not getting enough of this couple, I hope K' Boy put them together again in a sweet love romantic or dramatic drama...love them so much chemistry

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Adora said:
Hahaha! Yes! I was thinking to myself like, "Whaaaat??" Haha. But it seems that a huge portion of this lakorn has been going like that anyway--with the story development being sort of rushed into the future like that. Since they have to cover so much (story-wise) in less than 40 episodes--I'm guessing. Lol.

And seriously! It'll be such a big disappointment to bring Guy in here just to make him not end up with Mo after they've already fallen for each other, ESPECIALLY with the reason being that they're related. -.- But like you, related or not, I'm still gonna watch them. Haha. :D I'll just pretend that they're really a couple. :p

Yes, let's do that since both of us don't understand it at all haha ;p I'm really looking forward to the new episodes.

Youngmeezy said:
@mono_panda123
Oh! Really ? I have some family dat is Muslims too :) hope u understand It wasn't meant to be rude :/ I'm kinda new here and I'm Thai so I just wanna join the forum since I can't read the language..

No biggies ;) I'm new here too and I join for the same reason :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nike_Lilly3 said:
@huajaikaungtur, I agree "Jaopayu" is a must watched drama of Nike and Lilly, I want more of them not getting enough of this couple, I hope K' Boy put them together again in a sweet love romantic or dramatic drama...love them so much chemistry

Yes, Jaopayu is a must watch for Nike & Lily! :)
And I hope they start in another lakorn that focuses on them since Jaopayu didn't fully focus on them.
Their chemistry is awesome!! I can tell you really love their couple (from your username) :D

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Guy and Mo are so adorable in this picture. Too much feels that makes me wanna ship them all the way. I really wish they'd change the storyline 'cos if they won't then that would be so heart-wrenching, since it seems like they like each other that much.  :cry: Also if only Guy is not married in real life lol :dance1:

\c
CREDITS: @lakornexact
 ​
too bad they got caught kissing :'( then sadness and should I say forbidden love started :(

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh I am loving Guy and Mo! But I'm like no they are related. In the old version she was his aunt or cousin, and she was heartbroken and ended up with no one in the end. Can't they make a twist in here, afterall they kissed already!

And oh my that kiss! It was so hot! The way he touch her chin and smile, close his eye before kissing her. Mo and Guy are so cute together.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I can't believe I catch up with this lakorn with all the business I have in between haha I barely have time to come on. Anyways, today's episode was really good.

Nok gets mad at Mo cause Mo is a girl and should know better. She has seen similar things like this happen many times and she can't let it happen. First off, E-Sa getting with her husband at a young age, then her daughter running off and dying cause of a guy. No matter how good someone is, she realized, something with guys always happens and consequences are high. Even with Nike, she doesn't want him to be was over heels for anyone and warns him that there may be consequences. She's been through a lot and can't take it. Plus, Guy has his mom to teach him a lesson. Because Nok thinks she's the grandma and there's really no one else there taking care of her, she must teach Mo that lesson since she's under her roof. Everyone thinks that they are cousins when in fact they're aunt and nephew.

I think the maids are getting an idea that Mo is really E-Sa's daughter. Only Lily knows as of now but is so sweet to not say anything and promise her.

Lily and Nike are so cute. I really love them. Although I likes her with New in Ruen Sanae Ha, I think they suit each other in here too. Funny how they have 3 lakorns together already. Lilys character is such a good one-- kind hearted and caring. She really cares for Mo and also Noon. She knows the mother daughter relationship and really wants to help them.

Captain to me is bad, but I'm not sure if he'll be good later. He is head general/soldier and his wife is Ann Alicia. Which is still so pretty by the way. I'm loving the cast! Anyways, it's his duty to serve the Taan, which is Jakrit. Jakrit is like those old prevented men who wants young girls as his wife (which I think he has a lot). Ann is against this idea but captain says it's his job. The man wants Mo and they have all her info. So captain is playing Noon so he can ask her for Mo or something later on. The story is still developing but that's what I'm getting. I'm not sure if Captain will fall for Noon later on for real. I saw a clip of them sleeping together lol. They look good together too! I don't really like his character though /:.

Anyways I probably skipped some things I ante to say but does anyone know the ending song?!! It's so good. This lakorn seems like a whole new lakorn now haha I love it!

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:
No problem :) So have you seen Secret of Superstar?
Agree with you, Best is super cute even though her acting was lacking in there. They do match.
And yes, Nike and Lily are super adorable. If you want to see more of them, you should check out Jaopayu ^__^
Yes, Toomtam and Vill are an amazing couple. Their chemistry is beyond awesome :D

Same here, even though I have no idea what happened in E-sa since I just tuned in, I really want to know how it'll end.
Quite exciting just thinking about!
Yeah i'm watching superstar now and loving it...Best is a bit lacking on her acting but i'm loving her and Mos now...as for Jaopayu I've already seen it that's why i'm so loving Nike and Lilly. They are very adorable but i don't like that they have so little part in there. Toomtam and Vill are an amazing couple.

Mannie said:
I can't believe I catch up with this lakorn with all the business I have in between haha I barely have time to come on. Anyways, today's episode was really good.

Nok gets mad at Mo cause Mo is a girl and should know better. She has seen similar things like this happen many times and she can't let it happen. First off, E-Sa getting with her husband at a young age, then her daughter running off and dying cause of a guy. No matter how good someone is, she realized, something with guys always happens and consequences are high. Even with Nike, she doesn't want him to be was over heels for anyone and warns him that there may be consequences. She's been through a lot and can't take it. Plus, Guy has his mom to teach him a lesson. Because Nok thinks she's the grandma and there's really no one else there taking care of her, she must teach Mo that lesson since she's under her roof. Everyone thinks that they are cousins when in fact they're aunt and nephew.

I think the maids are getting an idea that Mo is really E-Sa's daughter. Only Lily knows as of now but is so sweet to not say anything and promise her.

Lily and Nike are so cute. I really love them. Although I likes her with New in Ruen Sanae Ha, I think they suit each other in here too. Funny how they have 3 lakorns together already. Lilys character is such a good one-- kind hearted and caring. She really cares for Mo and also Noon. She knows the mother daughter relationship and really wants to help them.

Captain to me is bad, but I'm not sure if he'll be good later. He is head general/soldier and his wife is Ann Alicia. Which is still so pretty by the way. I'm loving the cast! Anyways, it's his duty to serve the Taan, which is Jakrit. Jakrit is like those old prevented men who wants young girls as his wife (which I think he has a lot). Ann is against this idea but captain says it's his job. The man wants Mo and they have all her info. So captain is playing Noon so he can ask her for Mo or something later on. The story is still developing but that's what I'm getting. I'm not sure if Captain will fall for Noon later on for real. I saw a clip of them sleeping together lol. They look good together too! I don't really like his character though /:.

Anyways I probably skipped some things I ante to say but does anyone know the ending song?!! It's so good. This lakorn seems like a whole new lakorn now haha I love it!

I can't wait for Nike and Lilly's part together. Mo and Guy's doing great on their part but the fact that they are related. Captain and Noon look very good together and i actually think they suit more than Mos and Noon although i love Mos and Noon more. This does look like a total new drama because of the change in the opening. Captain look so bad and his character is not so promising but i wonder is he going to fall in love with her at the end? I don't like how he's cheating on his wife because i like Ann and that sucks. Wondering what's happening next? Today's episode is okay loving it so far. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
orchieY said:
Yeah i'm watching superstar now and loving it...Best is a bit lacking on her acting but i'm loving her and Mos now...as for Jaopayu I've already seen it that's why i'm so loving Nike and Lilly. They are very adorable but i don't like that they have so little part in there. Toomtam and Vill are an amazing couple. 

I'm glad you're watching Mos & Best's lakorn now. I'm happy you're loving it, too.
And agree, her acting still needs a lot of improvement. Cool that you've seen Jaopayu :) Agreed, they need more scenes.
1000% yes, Toomtam and Vill's chemistry <3

Momo_panda: Thank you for the cute photo of Guy and Mo.
I am really shipping these two even though I still need to catch up on their recent scenes.
It's just a drag skimming through the episodes for them, too time consuming. hehe :D

Yamamiki: Thanks for sharing the song.
I saw it on my youtube feed but just scrolled right past it. 
It is so beautiful :)

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Adora said:
Hahaha. I totally already ship them together. :p As an onscreen couple anyway, even though he sadly is already married. ;( But I think even if he wasn't, there wouldn't be a chance for them to be together in real life anyway, so as long as they have chemistry onscreen, I'm happy. ^_^
And who knows? We might find out in the next episode(s) that Guy is actually adopted. :p :whahuh:
awww, too bad. Yeah, me too. This week's episodes are too sad for them its like their love is against all odds.  Poor them :(

THaiMovieLover said:
Gosh I am loving Guy and Mo! But I'm like no they are related. In the old version she was his aunt or cousin, and she was heartbroken and ended up with no one in the end. Can't they make a twist in here, afterall they kissed already!

And oh my that kiss! It was so hot! The way he touch her chin and smile, close his eye before kissing her. Mo and Guy are so cute together.
Really? if they'd still follow the old version then it would be saddest. I hope even if they won't end with each other, they'll still give both Mo and Guy's character a happy ending. 

Omy I agree, their kiss was soooo sexy and cute.  :woot: The way he caress her. LOL. Plus the music, so much feels.  :kiss:

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
YaMaMiKi said:
Dome Sings One Of The OST
the song that was playing in Guy&Mo scene
I Absolutely Love It
SOoo Soothing
thanks! been looking for this ever since I heard this on them :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Momo_panda: Thank you for the cute photo of Guy and Mo.
I am really shipping these two even though I still need to catch up on their recent scenes.
It's just a drag skimming through the episodes for them, too time consuming. hehe :D
no biggies ;) same here, I just skim for theirs and Nike. lol. It takes a lot of effort than KNK. ;p

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
From what I watched, w/o understanding what they were saying, it looks like Guy wants to elope with Mo and go to Australia w/ her(?) lol I'm not sure, I just heard that word from him. Poor them :( But honestly, I really like that kind of story. haha like Romeo and Juliet, fighting for their love. Except that theirs is unacceptable since they are blood related. I really wish they'd change the storyline.

Btw, does anyone here know what did E-sa told Nike about Mo in the preview for next week's episode and is Mo and Guy getting married? lol sorry I really don't understand what's happening. How I wish there's someone subbing this or giving an english recap of this. :'(

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
@momo_panda123
E-da told nike that mo is her daughter and not yingsopha :) ! Not yet the grandmother said that they can be engage first because mo has to finish her school but I'm not sure if the wedding is gonna happen since I haven't watched the older version.. I understand Thai so it's easy for me to understand not I'm not good to explain it tho sorry..