Mannie

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is actually pretty good, it's not corny or anything lol like how ch 5 lakorn a are now a days (some). But they took to long keeping pong. He was really annoying and he always gave me that creep vibe. I liked when Sa went to Wit to get away from Somsak lol but sad she leaves him. He's a really good guy. Nats character looks mischievous

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
THaiMovieLover said:
Yeah in this one they sure drag a bit, and added a few new things but it's still interesting. Sa daughter should live with her for a while than she went off to school and when she got older Sa picked her up and she lives with her. But she don't like her mother bc she is ashame of her and she thinks she is Ying Sopha daughter so she has high pride of herself. The story gets pretty sad, but Sa son in the old version grew up and he was very nice to Sa.
But I won't say too much. Lol.
Please do say more! Put it under spoiler tag if you want! I get anxious wanting to find out what happens.

So glad Pong died. Sa daughter does have rich blood in her though. Sad that she leaves Wit, but she went on to pursue more money, and Wit's sister is a betch.

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
Wow, just watched today's ep. 

Though she has "passion" for this Japanese guy, she seems torn, because I think she realize Wit is good to her? But I heard at the end of the preview, if you don't be with me, then you don't work here. Was that the correct assumption.

It's crazy how men fall in love with Sa. But she needs the money to support her daughter. It's sad, but in reality, I think most would rather be with someone who can provide for them, over love. If you want to be with someone you love, both of you have to have the drive to succeed in life, most people I know, in love, but poor, then pop out more and more kids that they can hardly feed. Kids shouldn't have to suffer due to parent's choices.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
lakorn's boring now and though it's ganna get better cause pong die but no....lost interest in noon...i'm waiting for nike, lily, mo, mos and captain...i'm hoping captain down end up with noon...somehow she just annoy me now and so funny to as much as i like wonpat, now i'm waiting to watch mos and mo instead

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
Seems a lot of men are enamored by Noon. So watched today's ep. Noon sleeps with the Japanese guy, poor Wit, he couldn't accept that ESa wanted out.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching this drama just pisses me off. Lol. My mom is watching this lakorn, and as i watch it with her, i just dislike it even more.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
orchieY said:
lakorn's boring now and though it's ganna get better cause pong die but no....lost interest in noon...i'm waiting for nike, lily, mo, mos and captain...i'm hoping captain down end up with noon...somehow she just annoy me now and so funny to as much as i like wonpat, now i'm waiting to watch mos and mo instead
Captain is also in here too?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Nike_Lilly3 said:
May I ask, who is actually the P'ek and N'ek in this Lakorn, Nike and Lilly or its about Noon,,,
From my understanding, this lakorn is all about Esa, no one but her. She's the main focus, then the kids' part will be next.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah starting to drag. Still watching for Noon. She's so gorgeous hehe and even more in the new preview.. The new opening has a lot or new scenes. Looks exciting.. Mo and Noon look like sisters haha. I can't wait.. I think I'm just annoyed by Nats character and sometimes Wit. Sa, I get where she's coming from cause she wants a good life. I really does think she cares for Sophit but she isn't that bright lol. She grew up uneducated right? Haha can't be as bad as Lumyong though haha.. But i do feel sorry for Wit too and sometimes wanna slap E Sa.. But she's torn cause he's a good guy but can't support her and Nat can but he's just urrrg. Mos character looks bad haha. I like the pictures of him in the lakorn. Can't wait til he shows up!

treeyalee

sarNie Egg
Mannie said:
Yeah starting to drag. Still watching for Noon. She's so gorgeous hehe and even more in the new preview.. The new opening has a lot or new scenes. Looks exciting.. Mo and Noon look like sisters haha. I can't wait.. I think I'm just annoyed by Nats character and sometimes Wit. Sa, I get where she's coming from cause she wants a good life. I really does think she cares for Sophit but she isn't that bright lol. She grew up uneducated right? Haha can't be as bad as Lumyong though haha.. But i do feel sorry for Wit too and sometimes wanna slap E Sa.. But she's torn cause he's a good guy but can't support her and Nat can but he's just urrrg. Mos character looks bad haha. I like the pictures of him in the lakorn. Can't wait til he shows up!
Omg I can't wait to see mos too...he look soo good with noon. I love them.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Poor Wit :( He's so faithful to E-Sa. When he got hit by a car, I think I freaked out a little too much because I hit my hand on my table...
But ooh, looks like Nat is going to be arrested in tomorrow's episode, for something that I didn't quite catch in the preview

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah so happy to see mos on the next episode.  I've waited so long and finally his part coming up next week. I don't remember Sekie poison himself in the old one or did I forgot.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Me too!! Seems like everyone has been waiting. Wish they had their own lakorn! Mos has a new lakorn with Ch. 3.. Was wishing noon was in it with him haha but hopefully one day well have them pair up one on on

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Mannie said:
Me too!! Seems like everyone has been waiting. Wish they had their own lakorn! Mos has a new lakorn with Ch. 3.. Was wishing noon was in it with him haha but hopefully one day well have them pair up one on on

That's soo true...I wish Mos and Noon pair up again in another lakorn...Sniff... Hoping in the future they will collaborate again.