huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm not a fan of Nike so I don't know if I'll enjoy this lakorn but I'll give it a try since I'm liking the cast. Gypsy looks so beautiful with short hair, gahhh. </3

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
From the looks of it Gypsy is playing rai in here? Looks so dramatic. I actually find Nike to be very handsome. I watched bits and bits of Reuan Saneha, Nike caught my eye. I agree that Gypsy's short hair looks good on her.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, very dramatic! I'm looking forward to seeing Cee's part. Her being Captain's "second wife" and all.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Nike and Lilly also the storyline of this lakorn already, this is a new Exact couple, this will beat Toomtam and Vill's lakorn for sure because of the chem. between Nike and Lilly

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm liking the storyline of this lakorn, too even though I'm not a big fan of any actor/actress. :)

Sarna3: I'm sure Nike & Lilly will have great chemistry but Toomtam & Vill do as well. Both couples have their goods and bads :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Interesting note: Tono Pakin was originally in this lakorn as p'ek; he was there for the opening ceremony with the other cast. Tono and Lily looked good together from the opening pictures...it was very mysterious as to why Exact suddenly pulled him out and replaced him with Nike. :shrug: Tono looked good with both Lily and Gypsy. But Nike and Lily look just as good, too! I thought there was a little something between them in RS. :lol: I hope Tono and Lily will get their chance of pairing up one day!

Saw some pictures of Nike and Gypsy. Er, looks like they'll be intimate together. Yuck! But they look hot together in the pictures! Haha, Gypsy looks really nice with her short hair. :yes:

Sarna3 said:
I love Nike and Lilly also the storyline of this lakorn already, this is a new Exact couple, this will beat Toomtam and Vill's lakorn for sure because of the chem. between Nike and Lilly

It's possible, since people tend to tune in to the more dramatic plots. Nike and Lily look great together. I'm glad you love them. :) :clap2:

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm liking the storyline of this lakorn, too even though I'm not a big fan of any actor/actress. :)

Sarna3: I'm sure Nike & Lilly will have great chemistry but Toomtam & Vill do as well. Both couples have their goods and bads :)

Haha, always so sweet and nice, you! :kiss: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
RukTurMotJai said:
I agree, all couples have their goods and bads,

Maiko, I don't think I've seen those pictures. Would you happen to have them?

Not Toomtam - Vill in MY book! Just kidding haha. xD Seriously, they're like PERFECT to me. Only the things that happen to them aren't haha. :loool:

Here you go, RukTurMotJai! The pictures of Nike and Gypsy I was talking about. Have you seen them yet? Oh la la, Exact! So scandalous and daring! :drools: Oh, it took a while, because I had to save the pictures first and then re-upload them onto my Imageshack account first. :lol:

Credit: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebook.

These pictures are so sweet and sexy! Got to love a girl in a white nightshirt and just...her undies. :blush: Mmm-mm! Nike and Gypsy look really nice together; hope Lily and Nike will have some scenes of their own. :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohh, so Tono was originally pa'ek? I've never seen Tono or Nike act so I can't really judge but I'd like to see Lilly with both. She's so pretty and I'm excited to see how her acting skills are.
Gypsy is so sexy with her new look and dang, they have really intimate scenes XD

Maiko: LOL, you are just too in love with Toomtam and Vill :p