RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna3 said:
Lilly looks like princess, love their chem. plus as the story develop, their chemistry gets strong. Loving Nike and Lilly

Pic; credit to Plaifah snorf
Love, love, love this picture. Lily looks absolutely gorgeous. 

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Cee and Dew scenes just give me feels. The way he looks at her because he's in love  :wub: but then there's her...like little22 said, I thought she would be faithful to her man too but I don't know what she wants anymore.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Good heavens, I don't understand how someone like Fahsai end up with friends like Kaewta and Pinmanee they are all like Polar Opposites of her lol. I feel bad for Fah she has to hold all of these secrets and pressures on her shoulders >.< 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Am I the only one who finds Dew the Star 4 attractive now? Before, he was so "ew" looking but now, he's like "Oh, Bpra Jao, he's handsome!" And those muscles...that nice hair...that...that oh so handsome face...he makes me wanna say "Ooh la la!"

I agree with you lol, at first I didn't even recognize it as Dew just like who is this guy he's good looking and looks sooo familiar then as I saw him more and more I realized he was Dew lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I agree with you lol, at first I didn't even recognize it as Dew just like who is this guy he's good looking and looks sooo familiar then as I saw him more and more I realized he was Dew lol
Like gosh dang! It's like Tinkerbell sprinkled pixie dust onto him and transformed him into Prince Charming. Lol!

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Am I the only one who finds Dew the Star 4 attractive now? Before, he was so "ew" looking but now, he's like "Oh, Bpra Jao, he's handsome!" And those muscles...that nice hair...that...that oh so handsome face...he makes me wanna say "Ooh la la!"
Nope, you're not the only one who thinks that. He's really good looking ^_^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thatsouthernasianchick: Oh girlll! You are definitely not the only one who thinks Dew is attractive! I remember seeing him in Hero 1000 Ruk with Fang and he was just ... okay. But now, look at him - his bod and face. He's definitely a looker XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Caught up! I feel like the recent episodes are focusing more on Gypsy & Jespipat but I do like their couple a lot even though they're pretty twisted XD
There needs to be more Nike & Lily scenes but the scenes they do have together are so squeal worthy. Adoring these two~
I'm hating Cee a lot, ugh -.-" 

Can't wait for more! 

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I want more Nike and Lily scenes, I feel like we don't get enough because the story is too focused on Pin and On. But I must say, in todays episode, Kaew totally had it coming with On attacking her. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.