[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Been a pretty busy weekend for me, so I hasn't got time to come here often. But so glad it's monday and more Kohn Teun.

@Puca Is boxing boy a musical play of "Beautiful Boxer". If it is, I love that movie, and the play looks promising. Yea, he used to be skinny but now he got a good body to show off :lol:

@Maiko. Same here girl, I want EXACT to have those cute BTW Pics out. Hopefully they'll upload before the full ep comes out.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
i've just watched this musical trailer on youtube (boxing boys):

the actor who plays pukhai is in it, i remember seeing him in other lakorns, but he used to be really skinny
now i know how he got so muscular :coverlaf:
hehe...I never knew Pukhai was in this play until I did a search...lol...for Aim the girl in that play and found out he play in that play too...watching him in Bie & Fang lakorn he is skinny but now he muscular... :coverlaf:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
SIGH* :cry1: Still no kiss. I got all excited over the weekend for nothing. Plus Grand and Tar kiss wasn't much of a kiss either :rant:

But still, today EP was pretty good. First, applause :clap: to all couples, I'm falling in love with them all. Again, love how nosy View is. The part where Guy grabbed her, making view landed on top of him, was so cute, I guess that makes up for the kiss today :thumbsup: (plus, whatever he said to her, after she told him to let her go, and he was like "NO" :wub: )

One part got me cracking up, was when Best saw View ran off (then she said something) and ran off. Right after that pop Froy, and he said something too, then ran after both girls. :rofl: It's like, View chasing after Guy, Froy chasing after Best. LOL.

Grand for sure is in love with Tar by now. Sad that Kim proposed to her before he die, but I really don't think Guy and Grand are a good match :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Goodness, I CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW!!!!!! :nailbiter: :wackonut: :spin: :dance3: :yahoo:

Just as I had hoped, today's episode was full of cute scenes nonstop (I wish lol) about all three couples. Each one is cuter and more romantic than ever! But, as always, the one that makes me feel giddy the most is Guy x View. :lol: :D Too bad that their kiss-on-the-cheek didn't occur today, but it will for sure tomorrow (I know you're disappointed about it, too, Pangia girl, but at least it will happen tomorrow!)! Yay, I'm full of excitement and anticipation for tomorrow's episode!!! Pleased to see that there's more of Froy x Best and that their relationship is growing hehe. I'm happy that Guy and View got the most screen time though hahaha.

First, Keng the Star's character is so annoying lol. :yes: He's too good acting out his character! xD Dislike his smirks and expressions. He's too much of a baby-face to act tough and mean, but when he does, it always cracks me up. :whaha: I knew it, so Grand's dad and Aerin's dad do business with each other...gosh, it's going to hurt both Grand and Aerin very bad when they find out their fathers are evil... Tar will be there to comfort Grand, but I have a bad feeling that Aerin is not going to appreciate/like Guy anymore if she discovers that he is the one who will ruin her father's business/life. Plus, she will probably make Guy feel guilty enough to stay with her or something. :thumbdown: Aerin can be a dangerous enemy. Anyway, Grand's dad's English is very good!

I'm glad to see that Grand is growing closer with Tar as I thought. Love it when she called him "crazy." Tar looked so pleased and perverted when she accidentally kissed him! :pervie: Their expressions for each other are just :cloud9: . I cracked up when I saw Kim and Grand all lovey with each other during Grand's flashback; it was still sad for Grand to think of Kim, but I love that she's getting over his death and is not as sad as the first time (all because of Tar!). Funnie how Tar fell asleep waiting for Grand. I thought she would yell in his ear but she didn't; too bad lol. So ironic that Tar's car stopped working. :lmao3: First it was View's car in the last episode, and today it was Tar. :bhehe: It was sweet of Grand to offer to take him home (also ironic that it was Guy who offered to take View home in the last episode).

Tar's acting during the fight wasn't that convincing hehe. (When the thugs were hitting him, not when he was hitting them.) Aw, I :heart: Grand's shocked and concerned expressions; she was too cute and sweet when she tried to help him out by using her umbrella. She was so brave even though her character isn't the tough/fighting type (and even though she didn't hit the thug hard enough hehe). I love it that she used her hands after the thug snatched her umbrella away. Way to go, Grand! :thumbsup: But...she got hurt hecka bad for it! :eek:uch: Poor Grand. :weep: What a heartless jerk to hurt a woman! I love how she yelled out in hurt/shock when he hit her though; it was cute yet heart-wrenching at the same time! I like Tar's expression after the thug hit her, but I wanted him to be angrier and to be able to beat all three of them up after she was hurt...too bad that didn't happen. But oh, well, at least he still cared for her. :thumbup:

Their intimate scene after the fight was romantic! x] :wub: Good thing that Pada (Noon) left them alone hehehe! :dance1: Love how he wiped away her blood after she said something to him (I can only imagine what touching things she said!!!); her shy expression was cute! I also love how he squeezed her hand and the camera was zooming in hahaha. Their intense expression made me so giddy!

View's freakin' gorgeous and adorable! :spin: Her simple PJs/casual clothes just enhanced her beauty (I love her two outfits!). Love that she doesn't need to wear sexy/dresses to look beautiful in my eyes. Hehehe, she was too cute thinking of Guy. :heart: I'm shocked View was able to see the truck in the dark lol. And Guy's as hot as ever! He's so manly and brave!!! :heart: I'm so scared for him in tomorrow's episode and in the future...darn, Pukhai really hates Guy lol. I'm sure Guy will get out of tomorrow's problem somehow and earn Aerin's father's trust again, but he will get hurt again! :cry: My poor Guy...I wish I or View was there to support him.

Anyway, back to my comments about today: gosh, View x Guy is such a hot couple. So are Froy x Best and Tar x Grand. Each girl go so well and matches with each boy! It was so spicy (hot lol) watching View and Guy in their adventure and Froy and Best in theirs for me (Tar and Grand as well!). I would love to see each couple in those kinds of dangerous situations again...even though it was scary, their interaction with each other make the situation more exciting and even more dangerous hehehe! :wub: I love watching View being nosy! "Curiosity kills the cat," dear View! ^_^ :lol2: Be careful in your adventures. Lol, her curiosity lands her in even more touble. I adore Guy's shocked and alarmed expression when he saw her! So hot! :spicy: Hahaha, I'm sure she annoys him sometimes, yet he can't help loving her and appreciating her for being the joy in his life.

Dang, View's situation is a scary one (so is Best's; Grand's would be tolerable, for the thugs didn't have guns or baseball bats :facepalm: ); awh, poor View! I would be hecka scared as well. When she was preparing to die by putting her hands near her ears, gosh, it was heart-breaking for me to watch. :teary: Thank goodness her man came to her rescue!!! :thumbsup: :yahoo: :phew: Guy's such an angel and hero hehehe! :bravo: I'm shocked View didn't turn around to see what was happening to the guard (she had a good reason though; she was too scared, awh) and also that the guard passed out so soon. :loool:

So many wonderful Guy x View scenes today, and while I love them all, there are just some that made me stop the video and just giggle and laugh like crazy...they made me blush as well. One such scene was when he turned her around after he took care of the guard and covered her mouth with his hand. :heart: Another scene was the one in which he pulled her down with him/they fell down to hide from the other guard. Gosh, the music that played was just plain PERFECT. I hecka :heart: and adore this scene!!! :clap2: :wub: :cloud9: :spin: :drools: :drool: I would say that this is the #1 Guy x View scene today that really, really, really, REALLY make me so giddy. (I blame it on the music lol :lolyup: ; I think it's because the music came in at the perfect time and it went so well with their expressions and situation!) Love, love, LOVE it when View put her head down to rest on Guy's chest. That was frickin' hot and sexy. :blush: I LOVE it when he almost look down towards her, but didn't completely. And of course, it was so cool and romantic how he pulled her even closer. Gosh! :drool: :spicy: :faint: :wub: Also :heart: the worried and scared look they shared with each other... View and Guy's interaction during this scene and afterwards is just magical and mesmerizing. :thumbsup:

I find it funny that the 2nd guard did not see the guard that Guy knocked out lol. Love it how View was more focused on Guy's neck/chest instead of the guard while Guy himself was looking cautiously towards him (the guard). Naughty View! :pervie: :smack: :heart: :clap: :thumbup: I would be doing the same as well lol; when Guy's hugging me close to him, who cares about being shot/discovered? :whaha: It was also hot when she stood up, but he pulled her back down to face him again. Cute!!! And when he insisted on going with her to ensure her safe return, gosh, I almost die!!!!!! It was so intense when he was holding onto both of her hands and wouldn't let go until she allowed him to take her back. Dang, so freakin' hot when he switched hands to hold her hand!!! I swear my heart stopped... :faint: Love it how the camera zoomed in closer to their hands linking hehehehe! I have a feeling that Guy was more concerned about getting them out safely, while View can't help but notice the things he did to her. Guy's such an enigmatic man sometimes, despite his charming smiles lol. It's hard to tell if he's being truthful in his feelings or not.

I :heart: how today's episode ended. Love how tomorrow will resume on how they will escape unnoticed. I especially love what Guy did before it ended; he put his hands around her shoulders!!!! Aaahhhhhhh! Again, that man really knows how to make me swoon. So does View hehehe. Love their worried expressions once again! Aw, I wonder how she will get hurt tomorrow so that Guy has to carry her?

Geez, Froy x Best are getting more intense! Lol, I find Best's outfit kind of funny...I would wear more comfortable dark clothes. Plus, I would wear a better mask, Best. xD :ph34r: Best seemed so tall during her struggle with the guards (especially since she's rather skinny). It was also heart-wrenching to see her prepare to die. :weep: But yay, Froy to the rescue! So cute and hot of Froy to rescue her! I find it ironic and funny how the guard who was holding onto Best didn't look too surprised when Froy butted in hahaha. Love it when Froy and Best bumped into each other! :lol2: I :heart: it when Froy grabbed Best to pull her close to him when he kicked the gun out of the guard's hands. Gosh, so hot and sexy!!!! :faint: Froy and Best were just as cute as Guy and View!!!! So adorable that they were running away together! :dance1: When Froy turned around and didn't see her, I was afraid that she had left him alone. Thank goodness she was just up in a tree! So romantic of them hiding in the tree together! Looking forward to them tomorrow like always! :heart:

Wow, it took me more than an hour to write this...darn, I'll have to be faster next time hehehe. Waiting impatiently for tomorrow for more of each couple, especially Guy x View!!! Finally, the kiss-on-the-cheek scene! :kiss: :kiss3: :wub: :popcorn:

AikOm^_^

Been a pretty busy weekend for me, so I hasn't got time to come here often. But so glad it's monday and more Kohn Teun.

@Puca Is boxing boy a musical play of "Beautiful Boxer". If it is, I love that movie, and the play looks promising. Yea, he used to be skinny but now he got a good body to show off :lol:

@Maiko. Same here girl, I want EXACT to have those cute BTW Pics out. Hopefully they'll upload before the full ep comes out.
I know, good thing it's finally Monday! Kohn Teun is the only good thing about Monday that I was looking forward to (not school!). x]

Yep, I know, I want Exact to choose to make them as well. I just checked, but they didn't make any BTW pics from today's episode...which is kind of odd, since they usually make it before the air date of each episode. Hopefully they will still make one for today! Oh, what does BTW stand for, Pangia? :lol:

SIGH* :cry1: Still no kiss. I got all excited over the weekend for nothing. Plus Grand and Tar kiss wasn't much of a kiss either :rant:

But still, today EP was pretty good. First, applause :clap: to all couples, I'm falling in love with them all. Again, love how nosy View is. The part where Guy grabbed her, making view landed on top of him, was so cute, I guess that makes up for the kiss today :thumbsup: (plus, whatever he said to her, after she told him to let her go, and he was like "NO" :wub: )

One part got me cracking up, was when Best saw View ran off (then she said something) and ran off. Right after that pop Froy, and he said something too, then ran after both girls. :rofl: It's like, View chasing after Guy, Froy chasing after Best. LOL.

Grand for sure is in love with Tar by now. Sad that Kim proposed to her before he die, but I really don't think Guy and Grand are a good match :p
Girl, it's so funny to me how I started on my long comment before you started yours, but you finished yours before I did. :lmao3: Gosh, my previous comment is my longest one yet; it took me more than an hour to write it... :blink: I will have to be faster next time! Agree about everything, Pangia! Guy and Grand is a no-no :nono1: ; it's Guy x View and Tar x Grand for life! :cloud9: The part with View, Best, and Froy cracked me up as well, and I was about to comment about it in my long comment, but seeing how you have already commented about it, I decided not to. That scene was hilarious; Froy made me laugh the hardest. I love how you word it, View chasing after Guy and Froy chasing after Best. :highfive: It's too bad that View wasn't aware that Guy was there lol!!!

I knew you would be disappointed in not seeing the kiss scene between Guy and View! Hahaha, I'm disappointed as well, dear friend, but all the Guy x View scenes made my day and they took away my disappointment. Don't worry, we will see the kiss scene tomorrow for sure! Love your comments about the Guy x View scenes! Exactly how I see it as well! :thumbsup:

Tar and Grand's "kiss" was an accidental one, so no suprise that it wasn't a true kiss. Accidental kisses lead to real kisses! :coverlaf: Of course Grand's in love with Tar, girl; she got so concerned over him during the fight! :thumbup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:lmao3: Maiko dear, I think I'm in love with you!!!! Your review is so entertaining, and funny. I cracked up so bad at some of the things you said. LOL

You described the scenes between Guy and View, exactly as I would too. I love the "covering the mouth" scene too. Twice now that Guy had to covered View mouth, :lol2: which make View one loud mouth (a cute one at that)

Agreed, the music came at the right moment, which make the interaction between them more magical/romantic. I just love it when a lakorn got all the good music in the right place, it will brings out the emotion of the situation.

View does looks gorgeous in her simply pajamas. With her hair down, and that blue shirt, it does brings out her natural beauty. In this lakorn, View look like she got prettier, not that she isn't before, or maybe b/c Guy charms got the best of her :lol2: Yeap, yeap, View now got that perverted looks on her face instead of Guy. But I think I did see it on Guy at one point when he was looking down on her, and his hand was rubbing on her shoulder :whahuh: Also funny when Guy beat up that guard and just randomly throw the gun on him.

Hmm...yea, Tar do need to work on that fighting expression, esp when they beat him up. He doesn't have that "Ouch" :eek:uch: looks. But yea, for that Kiss between Guy and View, it better be tomorrow or else :numchuck: :arrg:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LOL Maiko, BTW = by the way :tease: I was actually waiting for your review first, but hahaha, you said it was taking you so long to write it, I guess I couldn't wait, I just had to beat you once :rockon:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ lmao pangia and maiko, you guys are some really cute kohn teun addicts ^.^
so dedicated (writing reviews for over an hour :fanfic: )

but i'm not gonna complain, i love your reviews :rockon:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

:D Puca, we couldn't help ourselves. :rofl: After watching an EP. of KT, I tried to remember what happen so I can write it down, but I always forgot, therefore my review is shorter than Maiko. But for Maiko, :lol: , I bet she wrote down her review as she watch the EP. Glad you like our reviews, we just love to put all of our thought out there :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

:lmao3: Maiko dear, I think I'm in love with you!!!! Your review is so entertaining, and funny. I cracked up so bad at some of the things you said. LOL

You described the scenes between Guy and View, exactly as I would too. I love the "covering the mouth" scene too. Twice now that Guy had to covered View mouth, :lol2: which make View one loud mouth (a cute one at that)

Agreed, the music came at the right moment, which make the interaction between them more magical/romantic. I just love it when a lakorn got all the good music in the right place, it will brings out the emotion of the situation.

View does looks gorgeous in her simply pajamas. With her hair down, and that blue shirt, it does brings out her natural beauty. In this lakorn, View look like she got prettier, not that she isn't before, or maybe b/c Guy charms got the best of her :lol2: Yeap, yeap, View now got that perverted looks on her face instead of Guy. But I think I did see it on Guy at one point when he was looking down on her, and his hand was rubbing on her shoulder :whahuh: Also funny when Guy beat up that guard and just randomly throw the gun on him.

Hmm...yea, Tar do need to work on that fighting expression, esp when they beat him up. He doesn't have that "Ouch" :eek:uch: looks. But yea, for that Kiss between Guy and View, it better be tomorrow or else :numchuck: :arrg:
Awh, Pangia, thanks!!!!!! :blush: ^_^ You (and Puca dear hehehe) actually made me even happier. I love you like a sister, dear. You're like the older sis I always wanted! :yahoo: AsianFuse can really bring people together. :thumbup: Thanks for liking my reviews! It's wonderful knowing that people appreciate you. Trust me, I'm not the only one who write good comments/reviews. Like I said last week, I enjoy reading all the positive comments that other AsianFuse members have left about KT. It's so cool finding out that our feelings are really similar about KT.

About your reply about View, Guy, the music, etc., couldn't have word it better myself, girl! :thumbsup: I agree with you about EVERYTHING. Plus, I'm always happy to find out that you feel the same way as I do about the Guy x View scenes!! :lmao: Yep, View is one cute loud-mouth lol! :whaha: Oh, gosh, totally, Guy does bring out her good looks! They're a good-looking couple! :drool: Yep, I noticed Guy's intense and pervie looks as well hehehe, but I think that View was more distracted by Guy than Guy was by her. Guy was able to concentrate more on the danger of their situation whereas View was busy staring at him and thinking about what he was doing to her most of the time. :pervie: :wub: Yep, it was funny when Guy threw the gun at the guard. XD

Wow, I was trying to find a way how to explain Tar's acting skills during the fight scene, and you came up with the perfect explanation, girl. Way to go! :thumbsup: Yep, Tar just need to work on his ouch expression lol. Too bad that the preview for tomorrow's episode shows more of the trouble in store for Guy...while it will sadden us to know Guy will be in trouble, at least his scenes with View will make the beginning of tomorrow's episode more exciting. xD

LOL Maiko, BTW = by the way :tease: I was actually waiting for your review first, but hahaha, you said it was taking you so long to write it, I guess I couldn't wait, I just had to beat you once :rockon:
Oh, I knew that BTW means by the way, but I thought that your BTW has a special meaning lol! Silly me! :smack: Cause when I first saw your comment about BTS clips, it took me a few minutes or so to figure out that your BTS means "Behind the Scene." Hahahahaha! Oh, Pangia, you've beaten me before!!! :thumbup:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Maiko^_^ & pangia xiong for your review on each episode as it air. :D ;) It really help me since I'm so busy don't have to watch some episode I can always read your two review what happened so far.

AikOm^_^

Aw, thanks, Puca! :blush: ^_^ Glad that you love reading them, thank you! I LOVE reading your comments and everybody's comments as well. Like I stated above to Pangia, it's wonderful finding out the similar feelings and thoughts we share about KT. Always a pleasure to find a new member liking KT; it makes me so giddy and proud for all the actors and actresses and Ch. 5/Exact. Hopefully there won't be any negative comments about any actor/actress, cause I think that everyone is doing a fabulous job!

I agree with Pangia; we just couldn't help ourselves hehehehe. I'm always excited after each episode of KT and just have to write out my thoughts on it (though I focus on the romance most of the time lol). Plus, when I write out my thoughts, by sharing them, I hope to see if others will feel the same way as I do about some of the scenes. And ho, Pangia, Prisna, and you are some of those who do feel the same. :D And plus, even when we may see things differently, we come together to discuss how we feel, and that's just as wonderful. :beer:

I think that dedicated fans like me and Pangia will always have something to say lol. But I think that if Exact drags KT, probably I won't write as much as I had before anymore, unless my addiction to Kt is still as powerful as now. :spin: Thanks again, Puca dear! x]

AikOm^_^

:D Puca, we couldn't help ourselves. :rofl: After watching an EP. of KT, I tried to remember what happen so I can write it down, but I always forgot, therefore my review is shorter than Maiko. But for Maiko, :lol: , I bet she wrote down her review as she watch the EP. Glad you like our reviews, we just love to put all of our thought out there :thumbsup:
Agree again, Pangia girl! :thumbsup: LOL, girl, I wish it had happened like you thought it did about my reviews, but nah. I don't remember perfectly either, for while there are some scenes that really stick with my memory/mind, there're too many cute/funny/memorable scenes for me to remember to write about. So, I cheated. :D While I start writing my review, I go back and replay the episode to refresh my memory. Of course, there are one or two scenes that I forget to write and then I remember it when anybody points it out hehehe. =D

AikOm^_^

Thanks Maiko^_^ & pangia xiong for your review on each episode as it air. :D ;) It really help me since I'm so busy don't have to watch some episode I can always read your two review what happened so far.
You're welcome, Dancy! Thanks for the appreciation! :blush: Glad that they help. It's such a shame that you're too busy to watch KT thoroughly, but if you ever have free time, it will be so worth it. Plus, since you really like Best x Froy and Tar x Grand. There are some especially sweet and funny Tar x Grand scenes. :wub: As for Best and Froy, it's great knowing that they will have more interaction with each other. They're such a funny couple. :loool: Hmm, since they're the third couple, they haven't got as much screen time as Tar x Grand and Guy x View have, but I'm hoping that we will get to see their relationship grow...especially now since they're familiar with each other lol. My review is mostly focused on the cute/romantic scenes and I write out my thoughts on how I feel about it instead of writing a short summary about each episode. :sweat: So I'm happy to hear that the reviews help you out hehehe. :D

Edit: Well, ok, to be honest, I implied that it's worth your time to watch KT thoroughly, and while I do watch each episode, there are some scenes in which I just have to skip/fast forward. Those scenes involve Aerin's father and Pukhai arguing or discussing about meth/something...I also skipped out on some of Grand's father's scenes lol. It's obvious what they would be talking about most of the time, so why should I watch them when I could be watching Guy, View, Tar, Grand, Froy, and Best? Plus, Aerin, New, and Ball! ^_^

AikOm^_^

Thank you for the uploads like always, dear Prisna! :thumbsup: Gosh, today is one of the best episodes ever! Love how it focused on the romance of each couple... I definitely hope to see more romance now. :dance3: Can't wait for your opinion on today's episode if you're going to comment about it, Prisna! Unless you're too busy aw...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the uploads like always, dear Prisna! :thumbsup: Gosh, today is one of the best episodes ever! Love how it focused on the romance of each couple... I definitely hope to see more romance now. :dance3: Can't wait for your opinion on today's episode if you're going to comment about it, Prisna! Unless you're too busy aw...
You're welcome! I have to cook first. I didnt watch epi 11, so Im behind, but I cant wait to spam with you ladies tonight! ;)

AikOm^_^

You're welcome! I have to cook first. I didnt watch epi 11, so Im behind, but I cant wait to spam with you ladies tonight! ;)
Oh, no, too bad... We already started the party, but it'll be even more fun when you join in! Looking forward to what you have to say, Prisna, for I'm so in love with episode 11!!! xD Talk to you later, then! :dance3: :wink: Have fun cooking! x]

AikOm^_^

Oh, my mind just got crazy again; so, I was wondering how Guy will get out of trouble tomorrow, since Aerin's father and Pukhai will suspect that he was the one who trespassed onto their meth business property the night before. So, I'm thinking that perhaps Aerin will save Guy's hide by lying that Guy was with her all night or something. :eek: Just a guess lol, since Aerin will most likely try to stop her people from hurting/killing Guy. I do believe that it's too soon for Guy's cover to be blown, since from the pictures, there are many more clothes that I haven't seen the actors/actresses wear yet, especially on View's part. :D And I'm sure there are bound to be more of Guy x View, Tar x Grand, and Froy x Best encounters and scenes.

I predict that Pukhai will probably shoot a bullet towards Guy, but Guy will survive and get to see Pukhai's bullets...or if not tomorrow, then someday soon. Plus, I think that Pada (Noon) will still somehow see the pictures that Tar took of View. Maybe Guy will survive tomorrow some other way without Aerin having to do/say anything? I still think that Aerin and New don't know about their father's meth business, but I could turn out to be wrong. :scratchhead2:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@Dancy. NP, it's mainly all thanks to Maiko. She got pretty much all the details down, I just do a couple of there and here. :D

@Prisna and Puca, you guys should really write down your reviews too when you guys aren't busy. It's so fun to read what every thought are on each EP. LOL, I was so excited to finally watch KT, I didn't bother cooking. I did the easy way around, NOODLE!!!

@Maiko. LOL, I guess we were just confusing each other on the BTW thingy. It's alright. Also write as many review as you want, I know sometime I forgot to mention something. Now, I'm starting to worry a bit about Guy feeling toward View. I know for sure about View feeling(judging from today EP, View is pretty much hook up with him :wub: ). As for Guy, judging from today, (like you said before) he more focus on the danger they're in, even when he was holding her hand. View look like the only one feeling something. I don't know, but I think maybe Guy have a little feeling for View but b/c he got his duty to bring his brother murderer to justice, he is not letting any other problem interfering at the moment? :p Maybe I'm just thinking too much. I hope it's not a one-side feeling.

Now about Keng, I think so far he is just acting like a spoiled little brat (talking about his character only, LOL) Hahaha, but he is sure funny at sometime though. Most of the time I just skip all the talking between the fathers/Pukhai :lol: Mainly on Pukhai b/c all he wanted to do is either talking/planning about killing Guy :gungirl: , :nono1: and sometime his nakedness bother me :coverlaf: (Hmmm...can I just button 2 button please) I don't know why the director wanted him to go around shirt unbutton for the entire show. I'm not a pervert or anything, but when they show him, the only part of him that I see, is his chest! :D I don't mean to look at it, but it's flashing in front of my eyes. :spin: :spin: LOL (not that his body is not sexy...ahem...second to Guy of course)

About the next EP. I think you might be right again Maiko. Aerin will always come to Guy rescue. Hmmm...but the part about Aein and New not knowing that their father is into Meth, I think that part, they do know, but just not involve in that business. But we'll see. Man, but I really want Aerin to punch Pukhai so that he can get his brain straight and stop harassing Guy. Poor Guy, I just can't stand it when he get his butt kick by Aerin people. I can't wait for those guys to find out he is actually a cop, BANG!!!! they'll be like "Oh, crap, we're screw!" :dance1: