[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
today episode was sad why they killed him off like that. SUCKA...hehehehe......Tomorrow episode looks super scary like seriously go find some evidences before killing people. I do feel bad for the dad. lmao
Ohhhhh, I thought that I had already replied to your comment, but I guess I didn't lol. So true, girl; I agree! The rational things to do are either go to police or look for evidence before you start killing people. But since their countryside setting is kind of lawless (the police aren't very helpful), I can understand why it's so "easy" for Aerin's father to kill people. Still, it's sad and so evil... :thumbdown:

Oh, yeah, I think I also forgot to reply to your comment about this lakorn dragging. Hehehe, I don't it's dragging as bad as Exact's other lakorns. I personally wouldn't mind it if KT drags a little. :wub: I've seen worse dragging Exact lakorns hehehe. Let's see, there are even some that I hecka love, but they dragged for so long. KT's moving at a good pace. Plus, remember, with a lot of characters, there are bound to be some episodes that are focused on the characters' lives/problems. xD

AikOm^_^

trying to sneak peeks of today's episode while working (I know it's bad but I can't resist lol).. so cute that first thing Guy does when he returns to the country side is go see View.. and he even got her something.
:lmao3: I do that, too, girl!! :lmao: :yes: Except, since my job is at a fast food restaurant, I can't download/watch the episodes, but I come onto KT's thread to see the latest comments and spoilers. xD Yep, it was cute that that was the first thing Guy did. Too bad that he didn't think to get her "present" himself. Tar had to help him hehehe. :rofl:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Gosh dang, what a tear-jerking episode today; and I thought I was sad enough yesterday... Darn it, Grandpa, New, and Ball's deaths were so unnecessary. Why do the supporting, good characters I like have to die?!!!! Why, Exact?!!! Why?!!!!! :rant: I can accept Grandpa's death (though I still don't want him to die), but New and Ball's were too much. I'm sure Exact's future lakorns will still have some supporting good characters dying again. I still love KT, but I don't like that three good characters died. Makes me wonder about Aerin's fate. She's not that evil, only spoiled, so it would be even sadder if she dies a pointless death. But I know for sure she wouldn't be pleased to find out that Guy doesn't love her. :lol:

K, here's my review; agree with you gals, it was hecka funny and cute when Tar was teasing Guy about View. Guy's embarrassed and alarmed expressions were priceless!!! :wub: :thumbsup: So sweet of Noon (Pada) to give the blanket to Guy. Can't wait until Noon and View's sweet reunion. I hope that nothing bad will follow their reunion. I'll be even more ticked off if Noon dies!!

Once again, Grand was so adorable sneaking out to see Tar. Love how she looked around to make sure no guards were there! :wub: I swear, both Grand and Noon are looking more beautiful now than they did in the beginning. Not to say that they weren't before; they're more beautiful now than ever! xD Tar was hecka funny trying to block Grand from seeing Guy. Too bad he failed. Aw, feel so bad for Grand!! :cry: She was so freakin' happy for a few seconds thinking Kim was still alive...but she was wrong. It's ok, Grand, you're more in love with Tar and match Tar more! :console: :cloud9:

Love her reaction and expressions during this scene and the one afterwards. She did awesome portraying her shock, happiness, shock again, and understanding. Guy was so hilarious during these scenes. His blank expressions cracked me up. It was awesome that he didn't lie to her and told her straight out that he isn't Kim. :thumbsup: So sad for Grand that she was wrong, but she was sweet for being so understanding. :crush:

Now onto the really heart-breaking scenes; I really love View and Grandpa's interaction with each other. Seems like they're really grandpa and granddaughter. Even though Grandpa was strict, he was because he loved and cared about View. Some of their loving grandpa/granddaughter scenes have made me smiled so much. :cry: It was hecka bittersweet that Grandpa wore the jacket View had bought for him in episode 4. And so sweet that she got to hug Grandpa for the last time. Aw, too sad for Ball that she didn't hug him!!! :teary: Their awkward expressions upon seeing each other were cute, sweet, and sad all at the same time. :wub: I really feel for Ball.

First, about Froy and Best before I go on about Ball and Grandpa's death...*sniff* LOL, Froy turns up in the most unexpected yet predictable times. I'm so happy he did! Gwarsh, he was as funny as ever! Froy x Best really is the funnie couple hehehe!! :wub: I cracked up so bad (and blushed) when Froy did that shushing motion with his finger and then slowly moved his finger towards Best's lips. That was hot! :spicy: And it was a riot when Best bit down on his finger! :lmao3: Oh, they're so amusing and cute! Lol, Best sure ran kind of slow for someone who's trying to get away from a hot guy! She must have wanted to get caught. :rofl:

Ekkkkkk, Froy was such a cutie pie smiling after Best bit him. :spin: He was so hot when he got onto the back of her cute bicycle. Love Best's expression!! :heart: Hahahaha, also so funny when he teased her and she pushed him down in anger and disgust! Oh, they're just as adorable as Guy x View and Tar x Grand! :wub: :clap2: Kudos to Best for the way she handled Froy! :bravo: It's easy to see Froy likes her, but Best's feelings for him is a mystery hehehe.

I'm so disappointed that Pukhai's cute crony was the one who threw the grenades at Ball and Grandpa. Even though he isn't as evil as Pukhai, gosh, it was wrong and disturbing that he deliberately threw them at them without any egging (persuasion) from P or A's father. Pukhai should have been the one doing that!!! K, I feel sorry for A's father that he lost his son, and I understand he wanted revenge personally, but it was still evil of him to murder Ball and Grandpa in cold-blood. In most real situations, the sensible solution is to inform the police and let them arrest the murderer/build a case against him/her.

It was so heart-wrenching seeing Ball and Grandpa in the car wreck... :cry1: And it touched my heart when they reached out for each other with their hands. Aah, poor Ball!!!! I think he had it the worst. :teary: Oh, gosh, the scene in which A's dad, Pukhai, and Crony came down to gloat over Grandpa and Ball was SPEECHLESS. How cruel. :teary: :rant: As Grandpa lay there dying, I was crying for him and Ball.

I found out earlier from Puca that Ball died, too, so when A's father pulled out his gun, I just knew that that would be how Ball will die...he died protecting Grandpa. :cry: No words can describe how bittersweet and heart-warming it was when Ball took the bullet meant for Grandpa...it was hecka sad for both Ball and Grandpa... My heart went out to Grandpas as he continued laying there with Ball's body over him, crying and feeling helpless. :teary: Gosh, when A's father dies, I won't be too sad for him. And of course, Pukhai definitely deserves the worst death ever.

I just knew there would be a fire when I saw the oil spill. But I DID NOT think that A's father would purposely lit his lighter. :eyetwitch: Oh my goodness, that was another frickin' unbelievable and sad scene. The bad guys will get what they deserve. Goodbye, Poo and Tiew... :tearybye: You guys shouldn't have died...

It stinks that Froy noticed the car crash and explosion too late. I hope that he was the one who informed the police. Awwwwh, why couldn't Froy save them, Exact?!!!!! :rant: I'm not surprised that Exact killed Ball and Grandpa, but I am really angry and disappointed. From day 1 with KT, I was afraid of this kind of fate for New, Ball, and even Grandpa. Exact just have to go and kill off good characters... :thumbdown: I'm afraid for our pra'nangs as well, but I believe that they will survive and get a happy ending. :)

Thai lakorns certainly have a lot of bad omens. I was thinking that there would be a bad sign to warn/worry View, and I was right... *Sniff* Poor View... :weep: :console:

I'll go on about Guy and View's reunion first before commenting about View's crying scenes. Lol, I wonder why she was picking flowers? :lol2: Hehehe, so adorable when she heard Guy's voice and almost smiled before turning to him in a stern expression!!! :wub: I'm really giddy that she was the first person he chose to see upon returning to the countryside. Hahahaha, even though she was telling him to leave, we all know she was happy he came back. :rofl: I heard her using BaanChuen's (Aerin) name again to remind him he's got a girlfriend. Nice, View! And even nicer that he chose to stay with her a little longer!!! :spin:

Awh, all the while he was smiling behind her hehehe. I :heart: it when he put the blanket around her; what a spicy scene!!!!!!!! :spicy: :drool: Love how View said her lines in a surprised, squeaky voice!!! :wub: Too bad she got too shy and happy and chose to leave him hehe. But so sweet that he was smiling one of his famous smiles after her! :cloud9:

Awh, it was sweet of Aerin to look to Guy for comfort. But sad that he was too shocked himself to comfort her better...furthermore, I'm glad he comforted View better! :D Just pretty sad for Aerin that she and her father were alone in their grief hehehe. It cracked me up when Guy was talking to himself hahaha! :bhehe: I don't think he has ever done that before. It's not that it's bad, hehe; no, it's because in Thai lakorns, most of the characters talk to themselves/the camera a lot. :yes: :lmao3: Still, he looked hot just talking to himself!

As for View's crying scene, wow, she just made me fall even more in love with her! Since Pangia and Chakrit_Y had complimented on her crying ability already, I'm just going to say that I love it that her voice itself was in tears. Awesome job, View! :thumbsup: :rockon: I love you! :wub: When I cry, it's so hard for me to speak, and I think that View did a beautiful and wonderful job on her crying scenes.

Hehehe, I find it both cute and a little funny when she talked to herself before Guy found her. xD Love it that he cared for her enough to check on her. Aw, especially love it when she fainted in Guy's arms. :cloud9: How adorable!!! :wub: Tomorrow's episode better start with them! Can't wait til I get off work! :popcorn:

Random comment: If we finish discussing about KT on a odd number page, I will personally make sure that discussion ends on an even number page. :D I just prefer an even number on things.^_^

TTT_TTT everything you said it so true Maiko. I'm starting to get emotional again. Sigh* LOL, but Maiko, the funny thing is that I do that too. Whenever I get emotional I talk to myself, :eyetwitch:weird right? hahaha I don't know, I guess it's a way of making yourself feel better.

But you're so funny, you got me cracking on your "random comment" hehehe...I'll be there to help you too girl :thumbsup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhh, I thought that I had already replied to your comment, but I guess I didn't lol. So true, girl; I agree! The rational things to do are either go to police or look for evidence before you start killing people. But since their countryside setting is kind of lawless (the police aren't very helpful), I can understand why it's so "easy" for Aerin's father to kill people. Still, it's sad and so evil... :thumbdown:

Oh, yeah, I think I also forgot to reply to your comment about this lakorn dragging. Hehehe, I don't it's dragging as bad as Exact's other lakorns. I personally wouldn't mind it if KT drags a little. :wub: I've seen worse dragging Exact lakorns hehehe. Let's see, there are even some that I hecka love, but they dragged for so long. KT's moving at a good pace. Plus, remember, with a lot of characters, there are bound to be some episodes that are focused on the characters' lives/problems. xD
OMG so true. KT isn't that bad. I think we think it's a little dragging when we don't see the people we want to see. So it'll be dragging to us. LOL. But that's ok, the best come last hehehe.

:eek:fftopic:
In 3 more days it's going to be Guy BD!!!! :hapbday: I was actually hoping that they could celebrate his BD before KT end, :cry: but I guess not anymore, since they already finished wrapping up

AikOm^_^

o.0 o.0 0.O OMGGG, and i thought yesterday's episode was bawl-worthy because of bancherd
i knew bpu was going to die but i didn't expect tiew would also :teary:
when mann was crying at the end of the episode she looked so sad, i couldn't hold my tears back either!!! glad akanee was there for her

change of topic, i loved how navin was teasing guy about vill, guy was so embarassed :ghehe:
Oh, so that's how "Bpu" is spelled. I know, Tiew's death was kind of a shock...even though it's not too surprising considering the fact that Exact kills the good, supporting characters a lot. I know, I was crying for View/Man during the episode's ending as well... The only family she has had is now gone. Hopefully, there won't be any more senseless deaths except for Pukhai and the baddies! :arrg:

AikOm^_^

TTT_TTT everything you said it so true Maiko. I'm starting to get emotional again. Sigh* LOL, but Maiko, the funny thing is that I do that too. Whenever I get emotional I talk to myself, :eyetwitch:weird right? hahaha I don't know, I guess it's a way of making yourself feel better.

But you're so funny, you got me cracking on your "random comment" hehehe...I'll be there to help you too girl :thumbsup:
:teary: I know what you mean, Pangia sis. I went back to re-watch today's episode while I was writing my review to refresh my memory, and gosh, I was crying over the sad scenes again. I got such lonely and heart-breaking feelings while I was writing my long review. :cry:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, girl, you're not the only one who talk to herself. I do it, too!!! :lol2: :yes: No, I don't think it's weird hehehe (I'm sure there are some people who think it is though)! :grouphug: I just find it FREALLY funny when I see Thai actors and actresses do that in lakorns!!! :lmao3: It never fails to crack me up! :lolyup: Oh, I definitely agree; I talk to myself to make me feel better when I'm feeling down and there's no one there to comfort me. xD

Yay, I'm very happy you'll be there to help me end KT's discussion on an even number page! :grouphug: :clap2:

AikOm^_^

OMG so true. KT isn't that bad. I think we think it's a little dragging when we don't see the people we want to see. So it'll be dragging to us. LOL. But that's ok, the best come last hehehe.

:eek:fftopic:
In 3 more days it's going to be Guy BD!!!! :hapbday: I was actually hoping that they could celebrate his BD before KT end, :cry: but I guess not anymore, since they already finished wrapping up
Oh, wow, I so agree!!! :coverlaf: It only seems like KT's dragging whenever I see the bad guys! They are so uninteresting!!! :lolyup: Yet, they can be so entertaining at times hehehe.

Wow, really?! Guy's birthday is in three days? Aw, it would have been so awesome if the cast and staff of KT celebrate his birthday before the end of KT. Maybe they still will celebrate AFTER KT ends? Happy early Birthday to my man! Yep, my man! :wub: :kiss2: Ok, ok, ok, our man. XD :ghehe: :party:

AikOm^_^

LMAO...hahaha...marriage then BABY! hahahaha...I like that...esp the baby part... :pervie: you know what is going...
You know my dirty mind, girl! :pervie: :lol2: :dance3: Too bad there won't be a love scene between any of the couples (ESP Guy & View), since KT is ending in two days. I think KT will probably end with the type of happy ending in which the couples hug and say, "I love you," instead of their lives in the future with babies hehehe. So sad. Oh, well, I'll settle for anything as long as each couple gets a happy ending! :thumbsup:

That was my fav. part for today ep. It was so sweet/romantic when he put the blanket around her. Man was blushing the whole time. I love the part when he called her name and she just had to smile then turned around with that arrogant face. hahaha...we know you missed him girl! I was giggling, covering my face, b/c it was that sweet.
My favorite part as well...not to say that the other parts weren't good! Any Guy x View scene is my favorite! :dude: Oh, lol, you said the part about View missing him first before I did! Love the way you described that scene, girl. Like usual. :wub:

OMG Puca, that is exactly what I thought. SHit (pardon my lang) but I feel like killing for real this time. :arrg: I was so freaken shock that Ball had to die in today EP. WTH, not to be mean and all but I thought it was going to be just Poo, now it's Tiew too!!! WTF.. :rant: Now poor View is all along in the world (only family that she is aware of). :cry1:

I think so far in term of acting/crying scene in all of View lakorns that I've seen, this one top all. Her crying scene was so touching/sad. I was crying the whole time with her. I can't help it, upon hearing that her grandpa/Tiew die, right that moment when tears started coming down her face, my big fat tears dropped like waterfall. :cry: It was too emtional when she ran away.
OMG, but I was so freaken freaken happy when Guy showed up the way he did. It makes me want to have a BF like him. A shoulder to cry on when I'm sad like View. Poor Man, she fainted from crying so hard, please take care of her Akkanee :teary:

Grand and Aerin father need to be kill!!!! EXACT will you hurry the heck up and kill these two evil/disgusting characters already (not to mention pukhai too, since he blamed View grandpa of killing New) I'll be LMAO at the end when those idiots die...heheheh....hahaha...(evil laugh) :lmao3:

Anyway to sum it up, today EP was sweet and emotional. And I don't think tomorrow going to be any better (with the preview of Tar getting shot...welp, maybe someone will save him)

BTW Puca, you mention the part where Tar was teasing Guy about View, hahahah, that was one of the sweet moment. Love it too how Guy be blushing being teased about View. I hope that View can meet up with her mother soon, and that'll it cheer her up, knowing that she is not the only in this world.

Ok that all for today, I'll come back to check on you girls. I'm off to do my stuff now =)
Agree about EVERYTHING, Pangia sis!! :beer: :grouphug: Gosh, your comments about Grand's dad, Aerin's dad, and Pukhai made me laughed so much!!! :coverlaf: :lmao: Your evil laugh's cute and perfect! I know, I'll be laughing, too, when they die. :yes: Well, ok, maybe not laugh exactly, but I'll be happy and relieved that they get their just desserts. Totally awesome that Guy was there for View at the end of today. Yep, today's episode was truly emotional.

As for tomorrow's episode, did you see the three pics I posted just yesterday, Pangia? Because one of the pic shows the scene of Tar getting beaten by Grand's dad's thugs, and Grand is there. So, wow, Grand will save him again. Aw, Grand's tougher than Tar! Attagirl, Grand!!! :spin: :thumbup:

Thanks pris, have you watch this EP yet. I know you're behind, but girl, this ep is too sad..but also sweet as heck too. Lots of emotional blind together in here.
:teary: :yes:

AikOm^_^

I never really liked Pukhai in the first place (since Hua Jai Sila I believe) and now after this lakorn, I def. don't like him... Also, View has def. improved in her acting, especially her crying. I remember when I first watched her in Kaew Lom Phet I was annoyed by her crying, like it wasn't done naturally. But after today's episode she's got me convinced, I even cried with her. She's def. getting better and better.

Like everyone I thought only Poo was going to pass but sad to see Ball go too.. why must the good die.. I really hope something bad happens to Aerin's Dad, Pukhai, and Grand's Dad.
Hahahahahaha, yep, totally don't like Pukhai's character now. :thumbdown: :yes: Wow, I definitely agree with you about View's improvement. :D I actually wasn't annoyed with her crying in Kaew Lom Phet, but yep, her crying ability has definitely gotten better. She made me cry as well, because I feel her pain. I'm so touched by her crying, because it felt so REAL. Since View's one of my favorite actress, I'm so happy that you think she's getting better and better. :wub:

Of course, there's always room for improvement hehehe. But seriously, I feel that View has portrayed her role so well. I paid extra close attention to the little things she did, and boy, she did them perfectly! :spin: (Not only View, mind you. Everybody else were awesome with their acting skills!)

Yep, Ball's death was an unpleasant shock (though, it's kind of predictable). :cry:

AikOm^_^

I think so far in term of acting/crying scene in all of View lakorns that I've seen, this one top all. Her crying scene was so touching/sad. I was crying the whole time with her. I can't help it, upon hearing that her grandpa/Tiew die, right that moment when tears started coming down her face, my big fat tears dropped like waterfall. :cry: It was too emtional when she ran away.
OMG, but I was so freaken freaken happy when Guy showed up the way he did. It makes me want to have a BF like him. A shoulder to cry on when I'm sad like View. Poor Man, she fainted from crying so hard, please take care of her Akkanee :teary:
Oh, I forgot that I wanted to comment to your response about View's crying scene. Girl, I so agree! :thumbsup: Wow, I :heart: how you described it, sis. :bravo: Yep, I also think that her crying scene today definitely top it all. She was awesome during that scene. I'm sure there's always room for improvement, but dang it, she was awesome today! I love how her voice cracked up during her lines; her voice itself was in tears. :spin: :cry:

Hehehe, yep, so sweet that Guy was there for her! Like I stated earlier, tomorrow's episode better start with Guy taking care of View! :wub:

PUCA PUCA PUCA PUCA PUCA :dance2: :clap: :clap: PLEASE SUB THAT PART. Me and chakrit_Y (and I bet the rest of the girls here) are rooting for you to sub this part...it'll be a dream come true :spin: and KUDO TO VIEW ON HER CRYING SCENE!!! :clap:
Yep, kudos to View!!! :thumbsup: :heart: :yes:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hahahahahaha, yep, totally don't like Pukhai's character now. :thumbdown: :yes: Wow, I definitely agree with you about View's improvement. :D I actually wasn't annoyed with her crying in Kaew Lom Phet, but yep, her crying ability has definitely gotten better. She made me cry as well, because I feel her pain. I'm so touched by her crying, because it felt so REAL. Since View's one of my favorite actress, I'm so happy that you think she's getting better and better. :wub:

Of course, there's always room for improvement hehehe. But seriously, I feel that View has portrayed her role so well. I paid extra close attention to the little things she did, and boy, she did them perfectly! :spin: (Not only View, mind you. Everybody else were awesome with their acting skills!)

Yep, Ball's death was an unpleasant shock (though, it's kind of predictable). :cry:
Maiko, I agree. In Kaew lom phet her crying wasn't annoying to me either. They were all so new to acting so I wasn't so harsh on the acting, but View came a long way, and she definitely showed it on today EP. I think every actors aren't perfect. They each got their own fault, but it's hard enough for them already, so we as the viewer shouldn't judge them too harshly. If they do bad, we have to praise them to do better next time, instead of attacking them with their faults. This is just what I think. For me there are some actors that I don't like at all too, but I'm always willing to watch them in another lakorn, to see if they improve, and if they do, it'll make me more attach to them since they are hard worker. Although View could improve more in the future! I've been a big fan of her since her starting days, and will continue to be :thumbsup: But a big big thanks to everyone who willing to give her another chance to prove that she is an awesome actress! :highfive:

Ok...so I just visited View's twitter and this is what she wrote "wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย
in love with 'Guy Ratchanont' พระเอกของฉัน ^^ #คนเถื่อน
17 hours ago"

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THIS??? WHAT DOES IT MEANS??? I WANT TO KNOW SO BAD, B/C SHE MENTION GUY NAME :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Does anyone, ANYONE HERE GOT A GUN!!!! :gungirl: I'm about to jump into the screen and shoot the living heck out of Pukhai SERIOUSLY! But in way, gotta thanks that dude, b/c of him kidnapping View, we're getting more scene with Guy&View LOL. :D

But so sad:tearybye: KT last EP is really tomorrow. I still hasn't finish my MV yet. But oh well. :girlmad:
I do, here you go, girl. *Hands gun to Pangia.* Now, go shoot Pukhai.

Lol, jk, I wish I do. You crack me up with your violent feelings for Pukhai! :lmao3: Exactly how I feel about him as well! Yep, even though we're going to hate him for kidnapping View and taunting Guy, we've got to thank him for providing us with more scenes of Guy & View!! :dance2:

Whoa, Pangia, I don't think KT's last episode will be tomorrow...hehehe, I think it will all end on Thursday. :teary: Or did you mean that KT will end on Thursday as well? Since Pukhai's kidnapping View, I believe that Exact will definitely show that part in the episode preview.

Please share your videos with us even though KT will probably end by the time you finish. Are you talking about the MV you were working on for all three couples (or View & Guy and Tar & Grand)??? Or is it another MV of View & Guy? :coverlaf:

Ok, I remember that I wanted to write out my predictions for tomorrow's episode. Haven't yet, so I will now. Hmmm, wonder if Tar will reveal to Noon that View is her daughter? I'm sure Aerin's father taunted to Grandpa that he will kill View next. :teary: So tomorrow, it looks like Ae-Kong sees someone who isn't welcomed to Grandpa and Ball's funerals. So, could it be that A's dad and his cronies will go to the funeral to cause trouble for View and taunt her?

As for that pic of Pukhai using View as a hostage, hmm....I'm fantasizing that since tomorrow's focusing on Grand and Tar, perhaps the last episode will focus on View and Guy. Plus, maybe, Pukhai will get desperate and kidnap View as a last attempt to kill Guy.

AikOm^_^

Maiko, I agree. In Kaew lom phet her crying wasn't annoying to me either. They were all so new to acting so I wasn't so harsh on the acting, but View came a long way, and she definitely showed it on today EP. I think every actors aren't perfect. They each got their own fault, but it's hard enough for them already, so we as the viewer shouldn't judge them too harshly. If they do bad, we have to praise them to do better next time, instead of attacking them with their faults. This is just what I think. For me there are some actors that I don't like at all too, but I'm always willing to watch them in another lakorn, to see if they improve, and if they do, it'll make me more attach to them since they are hard worker. Although View could improve more in the future! I've been a big fan of her since her starting days, and will continue to be :thumbsup: But a big big thanks to everyone who willing to give her another chance to prove that she is an awesome actress! :highfive:

Ok...so I just visited View's twitter and this is what she wrote "wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย
in love with 'Guy Ratchanont' พระเอกของฉัน ^^ #คนเถื่อน
17 hours ago"

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THIS??? WHAT DOES IT MEANS??? I WANT TO KNOW SO BAD, B/C SHE MENTION GUY NAME :dance1:
Aww, I'm happy to hear you felt the same way, Pangia sis!!! :yahoo: :grouphug: Oh yeah, View has come such a long way. Even though I didn't care for her at first, she made me fall in love with her, and I'm so proud to be her fan right now. :D She proved that first impressions are often wrong hehehe. Yep, think good, positive thoughts! There are definitely some actors/actresses I don't like/am crazy over them, but I don't go around complaining about them on their lakorn forums, unless it's the right topic forum. Furthermore, if I have something to say, I try to be as respectful as I can (not to say that I'm respectful all the time hehehe :bhehe: ). Yep, you're so right, give other actors/actresses a chance before you set your mind, and if they're awful at first, they'll always improve. Oh, I so agree. Big :thumbsup: to the people who gave View a chance. Like me!!! xD

Oh, my goodness, how cute that she wrote that!!!! :heart: :wub: EKKKKKK, it would be so awesome if she's really in love with Guy, but she probably meant it in a friendly way hehehe. I know I fall in love easily with my friends!!! :grouphug: Thanks for sharing, sis!

Lol, using a website translation, I think the last part meant something along the line of "Hero of my" something... :spin:

AikOm^_^

Oh, there are a few points I want to make. First, the theme song by Dew the Star. I enjoy the theme song, and it's very nice, but I wonder why in some certain Exact lakorns, Exact used the same song in both the opening and closing credits... Plus, when that is the case, there isn't any other song that's played in the lakorn (meaning that it's always the theme song in some certain situations). I'm curious if Exact is the only channel that does that... I don't think Ch. 3 does (they use a variety of songs, from my observation, even if the theme song is the same one). I noticed Talad Arom and KT both share just one theme song, but since I haven't watch Exact's other lakorns, I don't know if it's the same case for all Exact lakorns recently. (I do know that some certain Exact lakorns used a lot different songs.)

For the other point...we've seen so many pictures of the cast of KT throughout the weeks. I've always thought that they will wear nearly all the clothes we've seen them posed in. Lol, but since KT's ending this week, I guess those were just pictures... Gosh, too bad...I want to see the kind of situations in which they would wear the clothes. And additionally, I have a bad feeling that perhaps Exact originally extended KT's storyline, but now they took out some situations and are trying to end KT quickly...this makes me afraid that KT's ratings probably aren't that high. :teary:

Ok, and last point; Pangia, do you remember when you were talking about the scene during the closing credits in which View was yelling and Ball was standing behind her? And you suspected that may be when she learned of Grandpa's death? Well, Ball is dead now, and we haven't seen that scene yet... It will either be another flashback (unseen) scene, or Exact took that scene out.

Ok, those are all my points at the moment. I'll be sleeping early now, since I have work early in the morning. I'll be checking this forum during work!!! :D I think I will probably come back and made some replies if necessary, though hehehe. Night, ladies! Sweet dreams! :grouphug:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Aww, I'm happy to hear you felt the same way, Pangia sis!!! :yahoo: :grouphug: Oh yeah, View has come such a long way. Even though I didn't care for her at first, she made me fall in love with her, and I'm so proud to be her fan right now. :D She proved that first impressions are often wrong hehehe. Yep, think good, positive thoughts! There are definitely some actors/actresses I don't like/am crazy over them, but I don't go around complaining about onto their lakorn forums, unless it's the right topic forum. Furthermore, if I have something to say, I try to be as respectful as I can (not to say that I'm respectful all the time hehehe :bhehe: ). Yep, you're so right, give other actors/actresses a chance before you set your mind, and if they're awful at first, they'll always improve. Oh, I so agree. Big :thumbsup: to the people who gave View a chance. Like me!!! xD

Oh, my goodness, how cute that she wrote that!!!! :heart: :wub: EKKKKKK, it would be so awesome if she's really in love with Guy, but she probably meant it in a friendly way hehehe. I know I fall in love easily with my friends!!! :grouphug: Thanks for sharing, sis!

Lol, using a website translation, I think the last part meant something along the line of "Hero of my" something... :spin:

Hahahahahaha LMAO Maiko dear! I'm sitting here in front of my computer, laughing like a crazy woman!!! My sister giving me this weird looks. Why in the world am I laughing??? because here is why...

1. A few day ago, View wrote on her twitter that she was listening to "Hero" by enrique iglesias
2.Now she tweet "in love with Guy Ratchanon (although it might just be a friendly statement :whatever: ) with "Hero of my" (hopefully the translator is correct!)
I don't know Maiko but I'm feeling all hyper and silly just b/c she mention Guy. She is listening to a "Hero" song (b/c Guy was her HERO at the end of KT :wub: ) and she mention "in love with Guy...hero of my" ahhhhhhhhhhh :spin: !!! :weee: OMG OMG what to do? :weee:

I know it's nothing but still I'm hyper as heck! I'm going to use this song and make it into a MV for them of all the part where he came and saved her!!! so thank you View for giving me this idea :dude:

About the MV, I'm actually doing another for Guy&View. I was working on the couple/funny one but Pukhai pissed me off :rant: so I said "screw that" LOL j/k, I'm still working on that one but i'm just so in love with Guy&View :dude:

AikOm^_^

Hahahahahaha LMAO Maiko dear! I'm sitting here in front of my computer, laughing like a crazy woman!!! My sister giving me this weird looks. Why in the world am I laughing??? because here is why...

1. A few day ago, View wrote on her twitter that she was listening to "Hero" by enrique iglesias
2.Now she tweet "in love with Guy Ratchanon (although it might just be a friendly statement :whatever: ) with "Hero of my" (hopefully the translator is correct!)
I don't know Maiko but I'm feeling all hyper and silly just b/c she mention Guy. She is listening to a "Hero" song (b/c Guy was her HERO at the end of KT :wub: ) and she mention "in love with Guy...hero of my" ahhhhhhhhhhh :spin: !!! :weee: OMG OMG what to do? :weee:

I know it's nothing but still I'm hyper as heck! I'm going to use this song and make it into a MV for them of all the part where he came and saved her!!! so thank you View for giving me this idea :dude:

About the MV, I'm actually doing another for Guy&View. I was working on the couple/funny one but Pukhai pissed me off :rant: so I said "screw that" LOL j/k, I'm still working on that one but i'm just so in love with Guy&View :dude:
I just knew that Pangia will make me comment again. :whaha:

Anyway, hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :lmao3: I laugh out loud like a crazy woman as well when the situation calls for it, girl!!! XD Great minds think alike! I'm also hyped and giddy over what you just revealed, girl!! I just KNEW it that there's something special between those two, because their explosive chemistry certainly lead me on. Yep, it's probably nothing, but hey, it's something to make you and me really crazy right now!!! xD

Aw, that's an awesome idea about a possible "Hero" MV of GV!!! You should really do it, girl! Can't wait til your newest video, especially the funny and GV ones!!! :woot2: :dance2:

LOL about your Pukhai comment! :lmao:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Browsing around Thai celebrities' twitter accounts and came upon this photo:

*credit to Navin's twitter

I think I remember someone, a couple (maybe many) pages back, mentioned something about Froy and Best being undercover cops. I still wonder about their characters of who they really are, especially Best. When I first saw Froy I thought maybe he was Kim's friend or something. And my poor Guy (no pun intended :D) is cut off (i think)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh, there are a few points I want to make. First, the theme song by Dew the Star. I enjoy the theme song, and it's very nice, but I wonder why in some certain Exact lakorns, Exact used the same song in both the opening and closing credits... Plus, when that is the case, there isn't any other song that's played in the lakorn (meaning that it's always the theme song in some certain situations). I'm curious if Exact is the only channel that does that... I don't think Ch. 3 does (they use a variety of songs, from my observation, even if the theme song is the same one). I noticed Talad Arom and KT both share just one theme song, but since I haven't watch Exact's other lakorns, I don't know if it's the same case for all Exact lakorns recently. (I do know that some certain Exact lakorns used a lot different songs.)

For the other point...we've seen so many pictures of the cast of KT throughout the weeks. I've always thought that they will wear nearly all the clothes we've seen them posed in. Lol, but since KT's ending this week, I guess those were just pictures... Gosh, too bad...I want to see the kind of situations in which they would wear the clothes. And additionally, I have a bad feeling that perhaps Exact originally extended KT's storyline, but now they took out some situations and are trying to end KT quickly...this makes me afraid that KT's ratings probably aren't that high. :teary:

Ok, and last point; Pangia, do you remember when you were talking about the scene during the closing credits in which View was yelling and Ball was standing behind her? And you suspected that may be when she learned of Grandpa's death? Well, Ball is dead now, and we haven't seen that scene yet... It will either be another flashback (unseen) scene, or Exact took that scene out.

Ok, those are all my points at the moment. I'll be sleeping early now, since I have work early in the morning. I'll be checking this forum during work!!! :D I think I will probably come back and made some replies if necessary, though hehehe. Night, ladies! Sweet dreams! :grouphug:

I do notice that too. Recently EXACT opening and ending (but only on certain lakorn) are the same. I don't want to be mean or anything but I think that EXACT are being lazy at some point!! I mean come on, they got tons of "The Stars" singers. I'm pretty sure if they could use them. Creating another song for the lakorn isn't that hard, since it's only two BTW! The recently lakorn that aired with KT was with Weir and Pang, now that one got two song. I think EXACT take one look at this lakorn, and if it look not too promising, they only put one song, while the other with two. This is just what I'm thinking, so it might not be it. With other channel, I think I saw it once where they will use the same song for opening/ending credit, but further into the lakorn, they'll add the second song.

That is true, I was wondering the same thing too. You know that picture of Guy&View that you used as your old signature. I don't see them wearing those cloths. Also the part where View was yelling out, with Ball behind her, I think they did cut that part out. I think that originally Ball was suppose to be alive, but EXACT (dumb A@@...hahah) decided to change the story line and end his life. Which id so stupid if it's the case. I hate how they change stuff at the last minute. Pissed me off! I personally don't give a damn about the rating, it's just stupid how channels are canceling/cutting off lakorn just b/c of rating. I think that it depend on the story line/casts/acting etc. It's like judging a book by its cover. If you don't open it up, give it a read, then how in the world are you going to know if it's good or not, just b/c its cover is ugly! But I hope they don't just rush thing b/c of the rating, it would suck, and like I said before, might as well not make a lakorn at all!

Oh well, I don't care about rating/ who like it, or who doesn't. All I care about is that my fav actors are in there, I'll always support them and this lakorn made me fall more in love with Guy&View!!! :clap: To me this is good enough!

Ok, good night Maiko and the rest of the girls! Have fun at work (hahah...) see ya

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Browsing around Thai celebrities' twitter accounts and came upon this photo:

*credit to Navin's twitter

I think I remember someone, a couple (maybe many) pages back, mentioned something about Froy and Best being undercover cops. I still wonder about their characters of who they really are, especially Best. When I first saw Froy I thought maybe he was Kim's friend or something. And my poor Guy (no pun intended :D) is cut off (i think)
ah....hahahahahahah....I love it how you said " And my poor Guy (no pun intended :D) is cut off (i think)"...right! how could they cut Guy off! LMAO, just so cute and silly. Anyway, I knew!KNEW it! Froy and Best are undercover cops, but then how come Tar and Guy doesn't know that, or maybe they're all from different agent!!!! YAY!...hmmm...still why does Guy have to be cut off? :annoyed: