[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:bravo: :faint: :clap2: :shock2: Everything you said is spot on! :thumbsup: Yes, I agree that Aerin is indeed a good crier, despite giving off rai vibes. :yes: Oh, gosh, that's how I view Exact's thinking of life! Except my complaints about Exact pale in comparison to your awesome and moving words! :worthy: Well, I love your honesty in all your reviews (although, I'm sure even you can be so biased hehe! xD Oh, not in a bad way! :kiss: ) Even my favorite lakorns are flawed themselves. :rolleyes:

Ooh, actually, Vill and Son have only paired up twice haha (but those two are actually a popular pairing among the media/fans. Yuck! I don't like them as a couple! :nono1:). Oh, Son definitely isn't half as good as Guy. :p Hey, come on! Let's be grateful with what we're treated to when it comes to Gilly! :smack: It's a miracle to see them in SSP! :D I want to see another Gilly lakorn, too! I'm totally rooting for a Gilly reunion! :woot: :yahoo: *Sigh* Oh, Exact...

Why, thank you. Hehe. :bhehe: Yes, I can  be quite bias sometimes. 

Oops, my bad. Haha. It seems like Son and Vill's been paired multiple times. They're so popular together around here. Hehe.

Yes, I am happy that at least we got to see Guy and Vill in "the best love-making-while-standing-up" scene. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Why, thank you. Hehe. :bhehe: Yes, I can  be quite bias sometimes. 

Oops, my bad. Haha. It seems like Son and Vill's been paired multiple times. They're so popular together around here. Hehe.

Yes, I am happy that at least we got to see Guy and Vill in "the best love-making-while-standing-up" scene. :ghehe:

You're welcome! :wink: Yes, it does seem like Son and Vill has been paired up multiple times, huh? I dislike that pairing with a passion. :annoyed: Gilly and ToomVill FTW!!! :wub: Oh, I'm bias (or is it biased? :scratchhead2: :shrug:), too, as you can clearly see. :p

Oh, my! Talking about that hot Gilly scene in SSP got me blushing and squealing! I totally need to re-watch all their scenes in SSP! :pervie:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
You're welcome! :wink: Yes, it does seem like Son and Vill has been paired up multiple times, huh? I dislike that pairing with a passion. :annoyed: Gilly and ToomVill FTW!!! :wub: Oh, I'm bias (or is it biased? :scratchhead2: :shrug:), too, as you can clearly see. :p

Oh, my! Talking about that hot Gilly scene in SSP got me blushing and squealing! I totally need to re-watch all their scenes in SSP! :pervie:

Yup, me too. But not tonight though haha. I share my room, so I don't want my siblings to think I'm watching...you know what. HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup, me too. But not tonight though haha. I share my room, so I don't want my siblings to think I'm watching...you know what. HAHA.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :loool: :lmao: You dirty rat! :smack: Awh, I feel your pain! :p :console: Whew, I'm glad I have my own room. :phew: I can watch all the those steamy scenes without any interruption. :pervie: Ooh, it's bad enough when I watch them on the big screen TV while they (parents + siblings) are in the same room; yikes! Talk about embarrassing! :faint: :spicy: :blush: :nono1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: :lmao3: :loool: :lmao: You dirty rat! :smack: Awh, I feel your pain! :p :console: Whew, I'm glad I have my own room. :phew: I can watch all the those steamy scenes without any interruption. :pervie: Ooh, it's bad enough when I watch them on the big screen TV while they (parents + siblings) are in the same room; yikes! Talk about embarrassing! :faint: :spicy: :blush: :nono1:

If I know a lakorn has steamy scenes, I will wait until the right time to watch it all by myself. Haha.

Alright Maiko, we shall continue our discussion tomorrow.  :yawn:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
If I know a lakorn has steamy scenes, I will wait until the right time to watch it all by myself. Haha.

Alright Maiko, we shall continue our discussion tomorrow.  :yawn:

I watch it first by myself, but when I'm too excited to re-watch it, I can't help but play the files on the big screen TV even while the family's there. :woot: I try to shoo the little ones into a different room when that happens! :D :yes:

Hehehe, ok, you're tired, I can tell. Nighty nite! :kiss: Sweet dreams! :goodnite: I'm hoping to dream of Gilly and ToomVill again tonight! :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I watch it first by myself, but when I'm too excited to re-watch it, I can't help but play the files on the big screen TV even while the family's there. :woot: I try to shoo the little ones into a different room when that happens! :D :yes:

Hehehe, ok, you're tired, I can tell. Nighty nite! :kiss: Sweet dreams! :goodnite: I'm hoping to dream of Gilly and ToomVill again tonight! :wink:

Haha. Even if I'm desperate to watch it on the big-screen I can't bring myself to watch it with anyone else. Well, except my cousin. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Even if I'm desperate to watch it on the big-screen I can't bring myself to watch it with anyone else. Well, except my cousin. 

For me, it's with my sister-in-law and sister. :D Although, their comments don't always make me happy! :loool: I end up giving them death glares when they criticize my bias too much! xD :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
For me, it's with my sister-in-law and sister. :D Although, their comments don't always make me happy! :loool: I end up giving them death glares when they criticize my bias too much! xD :lolyup:

Haha. I wouldn't just give them death glares I'll death talk them. Haha

Oh how I miss my Guy....yoo nai? Wit isn't showing up too much in SSP either....*sigh*...CH5...why must you make my life miserable now?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. I wouldn't just give them death glares I'll death talk them. Haha

Oh how I miss my Guy....yoo nai? Wit isn't showing up too much in SSP either....*sigh*...CH5...why must you make my life miserable now?

Somehow, I believe you can death talk them. :yes: :whahuh: :loool: *Groan* Art, SSP's director, should have made Wit's role bigger! He would have been so much more interesting than Wasan!!! :woot: Hmm, so what else should we talk about in here, so that KT's thread will reach the big 5-0? xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Somehow, I believe you can death talk them. :yes: :whahuh: :loool: *Groan* Art, SSP's director, should have made Wit's role bigger! He would have been so much more interesting than Wasan!!! :woot: Hmm, so what else should we talk about in here, so that KT's thread will reach the big 5-0? xD
Haha. And I will!

I know, they should've made Wit more important. We can talk about Guy and Vill? Haha. I'd CH5 does plan on a RLSR Remake I got dibs in Gilly. No kidding.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. And I will!

I know, they should've made Wit more important. We can talk about Guy and Vill? Haha. I'd CH5 does plan on a RLSR Remake I got dibs in Gilly. No kidding.

You and your big mouth! I can just picture the scenario! :faint:

Yeah, let's talk more about Gilly! I so wanted to see Wit falling for Gan! :teary: Oh, yeah!!!! I'm so happy you're not kidding about wanting Gilly for RLSR! :yahoo: EEK! I daydream about them as Kongpope and Namnueng!!! They'll be so adorable and hawt together! :wub: You know which scene I keep imagining them in? The "R" scene! :pervie:

Ooh, were you there when Anony did that petition for Tik and Ann to pair up? Was it really because of her petition that the producer asked for Tik and Ann? :eek: If we work hard enough, we may just achieve our goal! Do let me know, Phatman! =]

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

You and your big mouth! I can just picture the scenario! :faint:

Yeah, let's talk more about Gilly! I so wanted to see Wit falling for Gan! :teary: Oh, yeah!!!! I'm so happy you're not kidding about wanting Gilly for RLSR! :yahoo: EEK! I daydream about them as Kongpope and Namnueng!!! They'll be so adorable and hawt together! :wub: You know which scene I keep imagining them in? The "R" scene! :pervie:

Ooh, were you there when Anony did that petition for Tik and Ann to pair up? Was it really because of her petition that the producer asked for Tik and Ann? :eek: If we work hard enough, we may just achieve our goal! Do let me know, Phatman! =]
Oh I'm dead serious about wanting Gilly in RLSR. Haha. I'm with you with the R scene. I want something more than what we saw in SSP. Haha.

Yes, I was there! Hehe. I signed it, electronically. Haha. I'm not sure if it was Anony's petition that got us Anne and Tik, but I'm sure it played a big part. We should totally do one!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh I'm dead serious about wanting Gilly in RLSR. Haha. I'm with you with the R scene. I want something more than what we saw in SSP. Haha.

Yes, I was there! Hehe. I signed it, electronically. Haha. I'm not sure if it was Anony's petition that got us Anne and Tik, but I'm sure it played a big part. We should totally do one!

:clap2: :clap: I want even more, too! :ghehe: Haha, the scene of Wit kissing Gan's hand got me so excited and squealing with happiness! :spin: I love the way the scene was shot...the way the camera was focusing on them from far away is just perfect! Ok, ok, deep breath now...I've got to calm down. :D Well, haha, how did you sign it electronically? Did Anony only ask for email addresses or something? Did she send an email or something to the producer? :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:clap2: :clap: I want even more, too! :ghehe: Haha, the scene of Wit kissing Gan's hand got me so excited and squealing with happiness! :spin: I love the way the scene was shot...the way the camera was focusing on them from far away is just perfect! Ok, ok, deep breath now...I've got to calm down. :D Well, haha, how did you sign it electronically? Did Anony only ask for email addresses or something? Did she send an email or something to the producer? :scratchhead2:

I know, I got excited too! Well, I don't know how Anony did it, but she just asked for our name and email address. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I know, I got excited too! Well, I don't know how Anony did it, but she just asked for our name and email address. 

Dirty minds think alike, you and I! :pervie: :wink: Haha, just kidding, I really didn't think anything (too) dirty out of the scene. But I did want even more interaction between them! My, sadistic Wit is hawt! :spicy: Ooh, I should ask Anony how she did it, then. I suppose I should contact Exact while SSP is still airing and going strong, so that its producers realize there are Gilly fans hehe! xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Dirty minds think alike, you and I! :pervie: :wink: Haha, just kidding, I really didn't think anything (too) dirty out of the scene. But I did want even more interaction between them! My, sadistic Wit is hawt! :spicy: Ooh, I should ask Anony how she did it, then. I suppose I should contact Exact while SSP is still airing and going strong, so that its producers realize there are Gilly fans hehe! xD

I wasn't thinking dirty, I don't know about you. HAHA. JK.

Yeah, that sounds good! Let me know if I could do anything!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I wasn't thinking dirty, I don't know about you. HAHA. JK.

Yeah, that sounds good! Let me know if I could do anything!

You know, somehow, I don't believe you on that. :nono1: I know how your mind works when it comes to Guy. :smack: Because it's almost how I think, too!

Urgh, I just need to find the courage and time to ask Anony and/or start the petition...oh, also to ask the other Gilly fans. Haha, it seems like their Gilly love has died down, though. I'm the only one left... :cry: K, I'll ask Anony this weekend. For Gilly! :beer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
You know, somehow, I don't believe you on that. :nono1: I know how your mind works when it comes to Guy. :smack: Because it's almost how I think, too!

Urgh, I just need to find the courage and time to ask Anony and/or start the petition...oh, also to ask the other Gilly fans. Haha, it seems like their Gilly love has died down, though. I'm the only one left... :cry: K, I'll ask Anony this weekend. For Gilly! :beer:

:whistle: .....

You have me! Haha. I'm part of Gilly too! Okay, maybe I'm not a hardcore Gilly fan, but I still am a Gilly...er...fan.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
  :whistle: .....

You have me! Haha. I'm part of Gilly too! Okay, maybe I'm not a hardcore Gilly fan, but I still am a Gilly...er...fan.

:whahuh: I guess I'll settle for you... :p Yes, you're no hardcore Gilly fan like I am, but heheh, you're still a fan nevertheless! :kiss: :grouphug: