[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I'm here!!! Haha. I meant to reply, but got caught up with other stuff and then just completely forgot. Anyway....DAYUM...Guy is short! Haha. I didn't really notice it, but he is a shortie. Either that or Pong is a giant. Haha.

Yeah, Guy and Fang do look cute together. Hehe. I'll probably skip to their parts only. And Aom too. Haha.

Yay! You finally emerged! :clap: :yahoo: Well, in this thread anyway, hehe. Gosh, I've missed talking with you in this thread. But I'm happy we met up with each other in other threads. :lolyup: :grouphug: Hmm, yes, Pong is rather tall. I like his height. But I don't mind shorties like our Guy. :loool: Dang, as big of a fan as I am of Aom, I can't bring myself to watch PA in details when it will air. It's not appealing to me. :no: But I'll watch most of Aom and Guy's scenes. :D :yes: K, I have work early tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep early tonight. :goodnite: to you, darling Phatman! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yay! You finally emerged! :clap: :yahoo: Well, in this thread anyway, hehe. Gosh, I've missed talking with you in this thread. But I'm happy we met up with each other in other threads. :lolyup: :grouphug: Hmm, yes, Pong is rather tall. I like his height. But I don't mind shorties like our Guy. :loool: Dang, as big of a fan as I am of Aom, I can't bring myself to watch PA in details when it will air. It's not appealing to me. :no: But I'll watch most of Aom and Guy's scenes. :D :yes: K, I have work early tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep early tonight. :goodnite: to you, darling Phatman! :kiss:
Haha. Me too, I miss chatting with you. It would be nice if Guy was tall like Pong. He would be so much hotter! Haha. As for PA, I won't either, but I'm definitely going to check out Guy and Fang and Aom's scenes. K, good night to you!!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Me too, I miss chatting with you. It would be nice if Guy was tall like Pong. He would be so much hotter! Haha. As for PA, I won't either, but I'm definitely going to check out Guy and Fang and Aom's scenes. K, good night to you!!!

Awh! :grouphug: :kiss3: I'll be talking with you some more and in other threads for sure! :yes: :coverlaf: Later, Phatman! :D (Oh, it was a good night. :wink:)

AikOm^_^

...Hmm, so many things I still need to do in this thread. :scratchchin: I'm glad to hear from you again, dear Phatman! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
...Hmm, so many things I still need to do in this thread. :scratchchin: I'm glad to hear from you again, dear Phatman! :kiss:

What do you need to do in this thread? HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
What do you need to do in this thread? HAHA.

Aah! I'm glad you join me, girl! xD I've meant to come back and write reviews/detailed thoughts for each episode. I did a pretty good job until episode 8, I believe haha. And sharing some Gilly-related pictures. :wub: Hmm...what else...? My tired mind can't think straight right now. :yawn: I need to get some shuteye. So, I'll be hitting the hay early tonight. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Aw, Kate, Vill's mother made my day when she re-uploaded some old pictures of beautiful Vill from KT onto her IG. :wub: Sadly, no Gilly pictures, but still! Vill as Samun/Saman from KT. :D Eek, hopefully, somebody in Exact is smart enough to see Gilly's chemistry. Too good to be true, but I can dream. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, Kate, Vill's mother made my day when she re-uploaded some old pictures of beautiful Vill from KT onto her IG. :wub: Sadly, no Gilly pictures, but still! Vill as Samun/Saman from KT. :D Eek, hopefully, somebody in Exact is smart enough to see Gilly's chemistry. Too good to be true, but I can dream. :lol:

No Gilly? Awe...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
No Gilly? Awe...

No... :cry: Her favorite couple is Son and Vill. :yuck: Her IG is full of photos of them, ew. :nono1: But I'm grateful she uploads ToomVill photos for us as well. :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

No... :cry: Her favorite couple is Son and Vill. :yuck: Her IG is full of photos of them, ew. :nono1: But I'm grateful she uploads ToomVill photos for us as well. :spin:
Really?? Haha. I think ToomVill's the best. I like them together better than Gilly. But of course I'm all for Gilly Too. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Really?? Haha. I think ToomVill's the best. I like them together better than Gilly. But of course I'm all for Gilly Too. Haha.

Hmm, do you think ToomVill's the best just so that you can keep Mr. Guy all to yourself? :whaha: ToomVill may be #1, but Gilly! Gilly's special... :spin: Hehe, well, I tweeted to Aom a couple of weeks ago (hmm, has it been that long though? :eek:) on her Twitter, suggesting to her to pair up Gilly or ToomVill for a remake of her own Roy Leh Sanae Rai. :blush: Hopefully, she thinks hard about it. I can only imagine Gilly or ToomVill as the next Kongpope and Namneung. :wub: Since we already got a ToomVill reunion for Ngao Jai, I REALLY want Gilly for RLSR. :spin: :cry: I'll have to keep...annoying her about it. :smack: :lol:

Yeah, Kate (Vill's mother) is really fond of Son. :mellow: I'm not. :yuck:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I take it that you must have hit the hay or something, Phatman dear. Well, :goodnite: to you, then! :kiss: :grouphug: Sweet dreams now! :D I would so love to dream of Gilly or ToomVill. :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, do you think ToomVill's the best just so that you can keep Mr. Guy all to yourself? :whaha: ToomVill may be #1, but Gilly! Gilly's special... :spin: Hehe, well, I tweeted to Aom a couple of weeks ago (hmm, has it been that long though? :eek:) on her Twitter, suggesting to her to pair up Gilly or ToomVill for a remake of her own Roy Leh Sanae Rai. :blush: Hopefully, she thinks hard about it. I can only imagine Gilly or ToomVill as the next Kongpope and Namneung. :wub: Since we already got a ToomVill reunion for Ngao Jai, I REALLY want Gilly for RLSR. :spin: :cry: I'll have to keep...annoying her about it. :smack: :lol:

Yeah, Kate (Vill's mother) is really fond of Son. :mellow: I'm not. :yuck:

How'd you know?! HAHA. Jk. I like Gilly, but ToomVill just looks more compatible, know what I mean? HAHA. Yeah Gilly for RLSR will be a dream come true. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
How'd you know?! HAHA. Jk. I like Gilly, but ToomVill just looks more compatible, know what I mean? HAHA. Yeah Gilly for RLSR will be a dream come true. 

Oh, you're still up?! :whahuh: Why were you so quiet, then? :whaha: Made me think that you went to sleep already or something haha. :lolyup: Oh, yes, I know what you mean. :yes: ToomVill do look more compatible hehe. :yes: :cry: Sorry, Gilly! :lol: Hmm, if Gilly were in another modern lakorn like RLSR, they'd look so perfect together. :drools: Gah, wishful thinking again! :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, you're still up?! :whahuh: Why were you so quiet, then? :whaha: Made me think that you went to sleep already or something haha. :lolyup: Oh, yes, I know what you mean. :yes: ToomVill do look more compatible hehe. :yes: :cry: Sorry, Gilly! :lol: Hmm, if Gilly were in another modern lakorn like RLSR, they'd look so perfect together. :drools: Gah, wishful thinking again! :spin:

I was watching my lakorn. HAHA. Just finished it. Anyway, I like modern lakorns, but I'm not digging the fashion trend nowadays for guys so...although a modern one for Gilly is good, I would totally LOVE to see a period from them. HEHE.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I was watching my lakorn. HAHA. Just finished it. Anyway, I like modern lakorns, but I'm not digging the fashion trend nowadays for guys so...although a modern one for Gilly is good, I would totally LOVE to see a period from them. HEHE.

Ah, that explains your absence! :coverlaf: Oh, yes... Those ugly, skinny jeans! :mellow: How I miss the old style jeans for guys. :lol: Really now? :eek: You'd love to see them in another period lakorn? :huh: They've been in two already. :lolyup: Grr, I'm still so mad that SSP didn't turn out the way I wanted it to for our Gilly! :rant: And as for Sao Noi, well, I already said that Gilly was the main highlight of the lakorn, even though poor Guy wasn't the p'ek. :teary: Mmm, great, now I want to re-watch their scenes in SSP. :pervie: You want a fresh storyline for them in a period lakorn or a remake? :D How about a remake of Aom and Tik's Luerd Kattiya/Luad Khattiya (The Princess), huh? Although, that isn't a period lakorn haha. :lol: Guy in a soldier's uniform would be a hot sight! :drool:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Ah, that explains your absence! :coverlaf: Oh, yes... Those ugly, skinny jeans! :mellow: How I miss the old style jeans for guys. :lol: Really now? :eek: You'd love to see them in another period lakorn? :huh: They've been in two already. :lolyup: Grr, I'm still so mad that SSP didn't turn out the way I wanted it to for our Gilly! :rant: And as for Sao Noi, well, I already said that Gilly was the main highlight of the lakorn, even though poor Guy wasn't the p'ek. :teary: Mmm, great, now I want to re-watch their scenes in SSP. :pervie: You want a fresh storyline for them in a period lakorn or a remake? :D How about a remake of Aom and Tik's Luerd Kattiya/Luad Khattiya (The Princess), huh? Although, that isn't a period lakorn haha. :lol: Guy in a soldier's uniform would be a hot sight! :drool:

You're making me want to go rewatch their hottest love making scenes in SSP  :pervie: HAHA. What was Guy's role in Sao Noi, was it important? 

If Gilly were to remake a period lakorn, I would want a fresh storyline. I don't mind a remake of Luerd Kattiya at all. Guy in a uniform...mm...mm. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You're making me want to go rewatch their hottest love making scenes in SSP  :pervie: HAHA. What was Guy's role in Sao Noi, was it important? 

If Gilly were to remake a period lakorn, I would want a fresh storyline. I don't mind a remake of Luerd Kattiya at all. Guy in a uniform...mm...mm. 

Girl, you're the one who gave me the idea. :thumbup: It's all on you. :worthy: :coverlaf: Well, Guy plays a prominent supporting character, who's a good and funny friend who's there for...comic relief. :whaha: But he just commands attention whenever he comes on screen. :wub: He's not tall like Son, but his acting totally overshadows Son's. Fresh storyline, huh? Any ideas yet? :fanfic: Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen Guy with a mustache... :scratchchin: Not sure if I'd like him with one. :whahuh: But for sure, Guy would look so yummy as Anothai. :yummy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Girl, you're the one who gave me the idea. :thumbup: It's all on you. :worthy: :coverlaf: Well, Guy plays a prominent supporting character, who's a good and funny friend who's there for...comic relief. :whaha: But he just commands attention whenever he comes on screen. :wub: He's not tall like Son, but his acting totally overshadows Son's. Fresh storyline, huh? Any ideas yet? :fanfic: Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen Guy with a mustache... :scratchchin: Not sure if I'd like him with one. :whahuh: But for sure, Guy would look so yummy as Anothai. :yummy:

HAHA. Comic relief? Eh I like comedies, so I guess playing a supporting character for comic relief is good. HEHE. Oh yeah Guy definitely overshadows Son...any day. 
Ideas??? Hmmmmm.....nope. That's why I let the scriptwriters start and I finish. HAHAHA. Yeah, I've never seen Guy with a mustache before...I wonder how he'd look like. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:yawn: I think it's time I head off to bed.... :goodnite: dearest Maiko! We shall continue this conversation tomorrow! Or whenever we're free. HAHA.