[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Maiko, I know what you mean about Guy&View being much cuter. I love these two to death, but just want to show you that Guy got a charm on the girls. :kiss2: which I'm sure you know already LOL.
:lmao3: I already did, Pangia dear! :coverlaf: Yep, I knew that he's such a charmer, for he made you, me, and every one of his fans super crazy over his everything...

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I forgot to comment about this...in the Behind the Scene clip about episode 5, View looked so nervous during the takes and in the actual intimate scene. :coverlaf: I love it! I would be nervous, too, exposing my back to a hot hunk like Guy... :faint: In the BTS clip, I cracked up when someone said, "Wow" (?) during the take in which Guy gently pulled down View's tanktop strap. :rofl: I would say the same thing, too if I were there. It really wowed me when Guy pulled her tanktop strap down...*sigh*

I'm commenting further on their intimate scene. Lol, the looks Guy gave behind View's back are too hot and funny. :pervie: :lmao3: I really love View's expression(s) when Guy pulled down her tanktop strap. She was a little alarmed, yet she liked it lol, and started to smile but stopped her smile in time. Love the stern look she gave herself. I swear, her emotions are so expressive! Well, to me anyway. It's funny and cute how she's rather calm about her injury and didn't really throw a fit when Guy told her he's going to apply medicine on it. If it were me, I'd be weeping my eyes out...because it's a big slash from a knife, for goodness' sakes! :eek:uch: It sounded rather hard for her to thank him lol. But I love how she said it.

I wonder if Ball questioned her why she was wearing Guy's jacket...I know for sure he asked her where she went, and she told him where and why, but I don't think she told him why she's wearing Guy's jacket, for Ball didn't to notice she was wearing it... While it was a good idea to give his jacket to her in order to hide her blood, I think that there's also a chance that people will notice and question her about it...plus, it's more likely if she gets caught (and she did!). There, I think I got everything off my chest for today. :lol:
Girl I was LMAO too when that someone said "WOW" on Guy&View Scene. :rofl: hahahaha not to be mean or anything but when Guy was pulling down her strap, all I want to do it " :bump: STEP ASIDE VIEW, ME NEXT" Yea, for sure, if I was View, and a hunk was beside me (or behind me :pervie: ) nothing else matter, even if I was bleeding to death LOL. But seriously we need to stop thinking perverted :lolyup: enough is enough :smack: . yeah right :nono1: , not while Guy is still in the lakorn!

AikOm^_^

Girl I was LMAO too when that someone said "WOW" on Guy&View Scene. :rofl: hahahaha not to be mean or anything but when Guy was pulling down her strap, all I want to do it " :bump: STEP ASIDE VIEW, ME NEXT" Yea, for sure, if I was View, and a hunk was beside me (or behind me :pervie: ) nothing else matter, even if I was bleeding to death LOL. But seriously we need to stop thinking perverted :lolyup: enough is enough :smack: . yeah right :nono1: , not while Guy is still in the lakorn!
Wow, Pangia...you and I definitely think alike!! Most of the time!!! :lmao3: When Guy pulled her strap down, I wanted them (Guy and View) to do something more... :pervie: Your thought crack me up, though! As much as I love Guy, I'd rather him be with View than with me lol! xD I love your comments! :rofl: No, no, don't stop with your perverted thinking; I want to know what they are!! I know I won't stop... :D I'm pretty sure even if you want to stop, you just can't help but think dirty because the situation calls for it...I know Thai lakorns definitely imply a lot of perverted situations!!! :thumbup: And this is what AsianFuse is for; sharing your thoughts and opinions about Asian dramas here.^^

AikOm^_^

More cute photos!!!

Credits to tieba.baidu.com

First, here's Guy & Vill! :lol:

:lmao2: I know, I know, this is just a bigger pic of the one you must have seen earlier...well, I'm grateful it's bigger and don't have those Thai words in front of it. :D

The other cute couples!

Tar & Grand:

Froy & Best:

A smaller, cleaner version of the above pic. :lmao2:

Pukhai & Aerin:

Smaller pic...

Group pictures:

It's too bad that most pictures have watermarks all over them...I prefer the pictures to be clean with no (or at least one) watermark. -_-

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
More cute photos!!!

Credits to tieba.baidu.com

First, here's Guy & Vill! :lol:

:lmao2: I know, I know, this is just a bigger pic of the one you must have seen earlier...well, I'm grateful it's bigger and don't have those Thai words in front of it. :D

The other cute couples!

Tar & Grand:

Froy & Best:

A smaller, cleaner version of the above pic. :lmao2:

Pukhai & Aerin:

Group pictures:

It's too bad that most pictures have watermarks all over them...I prefer the pictures to be clean with no (or at least one) watermark. -_-
Thanks so much for the pictures. From Guy&View I love all of the pics, esp the second where he is teasing her (hehehe) and the 6th one (that one is just so lovely, hated that there's watermark on it :angry: ) From Frog&Best, love the first one (I think they match pretty well in here). From the group pictures, I like both pics of the family, and mostly the guy group( :spicy: so hot, esp Guy !!!!)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank Maiko for the photos....All the pair look so cutie. I'm falling behind on this lakorn. Need to caugh up. lol

AikOm^_^

Thanks so much for the pictures. From Guy&View I love all of the pics, esp the second where he is teasing her (hehehe) and the 6th one (that one is just so lovely, hated that there's watermark on it :angry: ) From Frog&Best, love the first one (I think they match pretty well in here). From the group pictures, I like both pics of the family, and mostly the guy group( :spicy: so hot, esp Guy !!!!)
You're welcome, Pangia! :lol: I know, I love all the Guy&View pics as well... :wub: Yep, it's too bad that most of the cute pictures have watermarks all over them...they kind of ruin the pictures, making me enjoy it less. Not that I'm liking it less, no, it's just that I don't want those wathermarks there! I want the pictures to have a clean image...if it's necessary for the watermark, just put one and put it near the bottom so that it doesn't pop out in front of the picture.

I know, I really like the first one of Froy&Best as well. They're so cute! And yep, they do match, I agree!! Froy isn't that handsome, in my point of view, but he's so cute and vibrant!!! He has a lovely smile! And seeing Froy&Best, Pukhai&Aerin, Tar&Grand, and Guy&View together just make me smile with giddiness...especially Guy and View. :D

I like both family pics as well, cause it was a cool concept! The difference is that View and Ball have their grandfather, and Aerin and New have their father. Too bad New's father isn't hugging him...poor New. I want to hug you! :grouphug: I love the group pic of the guys! They're all so smokin' hot, but I agree, Guy is especially hot... :drools: Too bad Tar isn't with them, but at least there was that pic of him and Guy.

AikOm^_^

Thank Maiko for the photos....All the pair look so cutie. I'm falling behind on this lakorn. Need to caugh up. lol
You're welcome, dancy! :blush: Thanks for your sweet comment. I know, all the pairings are so CUTE!!!! :cloud9: I especially love the last one of Tar and Grand...can't wait for that scene! Tar and Grand have smimilar lips, so it makes them even more cuter-looking as a couple...*sigh*

And Froy & Best are just as cute...and so are Aerin & Pukhai. The couple pics are just so wonderful, and I hecka love their poses! Those dang watermarks are the only thing ruining the pictures!

I know what you mean...sometimes something else comes up, and it can take your free time away. And as the lakorn drags on (lol), it makes you fall behind even more! I hope that you can catch up if you want to!

Right now, I've been able to watch every episode as soon as it's available for download and write long comments about each episode, but I probably will not write any long comments anymore as each episode airs...cause it is time-consuming to write them out. Unless... the lakorn still makes me crazy even though it's dragging. :lol: I can say that this lakorn is addicting to me at the moment, but we'll see if I still feel this way as time goes by. Hopefully, I do, cause I really love this lakorn and its adorable pairings... ^_^

AikOm^_^

Where to start...just like I suspected and was afraid of, there were no Guy x View scenes today...I'm so sad. :teary: But at least they were thinking about each other, especially on View's part... And even though there were no Guy x View scenes in today's episode, I'm glad there were plenty of Tar x Grand scenes. Tar is so sweet towards Grand. The smiles he had when he saw Grand today are too cute. I love the phone call exchange between them; Tar was adorable. I really love how Tar and Guy act toward Grand and View. Even though Grand and View are being mean/rude to them, they don't take any offense; they smile at their girl. So hot of them. :thumbsup:

Tar's expression when he saw Grand dancing was cute as heck. Love their little meeting in the women's restroom (I think they were in the women's restroom/locker room). Lol, it was so funny when Grand turned around and saw him. He looked so hot and perverted!!! :pervie: I understand Grand's reaction, for I would be alarmed, too. It's the women's restroom, for goodness sakes! I'm glad that Grand is trusting Tar even though he's freaking her out. It was sweet on her part to save Tar from the guards at the entrance of her house (or maybe it was a restaurant of some kind???). I like how Tar purposely bumped into Keng as they walked through the front doors; he deserved that! I hope that Grand doesn't disappoint me in the next episode, and she will choose to go with Tar. I'm guessing that's what those three were arguing about, cause it seemed like Keng was persuading Grand to go with him or something.

Wow, I'm pleasantly shocked one of my scenarios turned out to be right. Guy did save Aerin and New's dad from the shooters before the fight with Pukhai. So sad that his two bodyguards die...though they were bad guys. What a big coincidence that Guy was passing by. :coverlaf: He's so heroic! It was hecka funny that Froy was in a car at that place at the same time, and the shooters nearly shot him! I was thinking, "Feel bad for the random guy in the car...but what's the point of having him there? Why is the camera zooming into his face? Oh! It's Froy!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!" Froy was too cute. Good thing he didn't get shot, yay!

Aerin looked beautiful in her outfit...although I don't really like those kinds of headband that she was wearing. She would look better without it, but she was still gorgeous with it nevertheless! So, her character is a painter...glad to see that she has a hobby. Pukhai is really loyal; it's too bad he's on the bad side. Both Pukhai and Guy were really hot during the fight scene...I feel bad that Pukhai lost, but of course, I wanted Guy to win. I suppose the majority of guys love seeing fights...they are so funny! :lol2: It was sweet/cute of Aerin to cheer for Guy. Pukhai was so funnie when he was whooping while Guy was down. Geez, Guy was so sexy when he stripped off his jacket...strip off your shirt while you're at it! :drool: Embarrassing for Pukhai that he was knocked out. Guy was smiling at both Aerin and her dad...he's giving her the wrong ideas!!! :thumbdown: Maybe he's a little interested in her, but he shouldn't mess around with her. Her family's dangerous. :numchuck: :D Aerin and Guy are cute, but I love Guy and View together, and they're so much cuter! I'm so jealous on View's part... :cry1:

View's so sexy and hot in her outfit! Those mini-shorts...wow! :drools: I don't really like my nang'ek(s) to wear short shorts, but as long as they don't wear them all the time, it's okay... View's purple shirt goes so well with her blue shorts, and the cute little hat completed her look/outfit. I love it! It was a shame that Guy didn't meet her today...I want to see his reaction to her shorts! Personally, I couldn't keep my eyes off...and I'm happy that she has meat in her body! :wub: Her expression is so cute when her grandpa gave her permission to visit Guy. Love how she got ticked off when he wasn't there. She cracked me up when she hit that bush (or weed/leaves) in anger. Ball seemed happy that Guy wasn't there lol; he was all smiles when they left. :lol: I half-expected Guy to return a few seconds after Ball and View left. :lol2: But he didn't. I love Guy's expression upon finding out that View was waiting for him. You should have come home sooner... :rofl:

Best looks gorgeous today; not that she didn't yesterday, but I love her orange shirt today and think that she matches the color really well. View's bodyguard friend is funny and cute...but sorry, Froy's the one for Best. :D I am excited about next week's episode, but I can wait...looks like Aerin and View will have another argument...about Guy this time. I wonder if that will be Ball falling into the water...maybe it's New? Or perhaps some guy... I'm happy to see a drunk scene between Tar and Grand! Looks cute and promising. There better be some more Guy x View scenes as well. I really can't wait until Best and Froy meet each other again. :wub:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Too bad for this ep there aren't any scene of Guy&View together but that last scene of Guy smiling upon hearing that View was looking for him was priceless :thumbsup: I think that the director should throw in a "WOW" moment where she dress up in a nice dress or just something nice like she did today, and make Guy :eyetwitch: on her.
Oh yeah, agree with you Maiko, the scene with View beating :arrg: that innocent branch is tooo funny

I really don't get why Aerin father would even take in Guy (even though he saved him), after all, he was the one that killed Guy brother, and still trying to kill him?? Also Pukhai is starting to irrate me, every time he sees Guy and he is always looking to beat him up LOL. Plus, it wasn't a fair fight for Guy since Pukhai attacked Guy when he wasn't ready. :no: But Oh well, Guy won, but not so sure about the next ep :scratchchin:

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I finally caught up! Yay. I'm so obsessed with Guy and View. Guy is such a charmer :)
I can't wait to see the next episode. View is gonna be so mad at him.....
These two have great chemistry! It has been a while since I've been addicted to a Ch5 lakorn.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I finally caught up! Yay. I'm so obsessed with Guy and View. Guy is such a charmer :)
I can't wait to see the next episode. View is gonna be so mad at him.....
These two have great chemistry! It has been a while since I've been addicted to a Ch5 lakorn.
Welcome to the club :thumbsup: BTW I love the quality of your gif. Where did you make them =)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos of Grand & Tar.... I didn't get to watch this week episodes so I don't know are these photos from this week or going to be next week episode.

Credits to: Grandfanclub

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Photos of Grand & Tar.... I didn't get to watch this week episodes so I don't know are these photos from this week or going to be next week episode.

Credits to: Grandfanclub

Thanks Dancy. It's actually for this coming ep. So Ball wasn't the one who roll into the water. That's good, at first I was confuse why anyone would push him in there, but if it's this guy, it makes more sense. LOL. Look like he either got push by Grand for being annoying or Tar for getting in the way :lol: .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, Guy is a cutie!! hehe... Vill is pretty as always...
in the beginning of this epi, I thought Grand kinda of acted
like her sister Grace.. haha when Grand met tat guy... haha

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing the pictures :) I actually don't mind the watermarks on the pictures its just there's too much of it :(
The guys are both hot! This is my first time watching Nawin act fully. I saw him in Mae Ying but I barely watched any of that lakorn. I hope Guy has more lakorns coming up! His fanclub is growing hehe <3

pangia xiong: Thanks I made my gifs in photoshop :yes:
I actually made a bunch of KT graphics. I just posted them in my artworks thread. So addicted to this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to: pk666pooh

The cast interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwENB9V3KuA

Eps 7 behind the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vzTunjf-Tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnn70dn9qC0

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps of the scene at the golf course. :coverlaf:...it look like Grand is going to get drunk later...

Cr to: wondergrandtown

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm super duper excited for today ep!!! More scenes of Guy&View. Here is some pic

Credit to Exact&Scenario FB
so sweet, he making it up to her :flowers: