[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Dararai and Luang Thep's story. I really can't wait for tomorrow's episode when Thep finds out that Jao Rai is really Dararai. I feel bad for Pinky because Thep was her fiancee originally but they've just never met. It so happens that he met Dararai first and went through some hardships which eventually lead her to winning his heart instead. But if they had not met first, I am positive that he would've fallen in love with Yodlah because he was taken aback by her beauty. Sadly, Dararai's loyalty and caring heart is permanently imprinted in his so he couldn't forget what she has done for him. Even if a beautiful goddess like Yodlah stood in front of him, he still wouldn't be able to forget the life and death situation that he has gone through with Dararai.

And I am partially right. Yodlah fell for Thep's handsomeness and high status. She rejected the other men that her father introduced to her because they were cocky and liked to boast about themselves. But Thep was different because he was humble and a sweet person. Dararai is the one who doesn't care about status and such because she still loved Thep even before she found out that he was Luang Thep Pak Dee. I don't think Yodlah ever knew that he and Dararai met first, but I think when she does, it'll resolve the century conflict between the three. Tomorrow, the story is going to play out further. Dararai willingly gives Thep up to her sister so that the prophecy doesn't come true. Hence, Thep's going to sneak into Dararai's room because she keeps on avoiding him. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
The subbing are kind off slow but still watch it raw since i'm sometime manage to understand some part lol!

Dao/Daralai point of view is much better and much more likable. Daralai point of view really show Yodlah and her sister bond. Not like Yodlah point of view hehehe, all full of herself. Daralai and Yodlah are super sweet to one and another. Yodlah mother is such a "B" word! She jealous of Daralai and Daralai's mother. Yodlah got that in her forsure!

Thep and Daralai :heart: :heart: super duper cute! Extremely cute, cute, cute!!! The fire camp is scene is super hilarious! It obvious that your a girl not a guy Rai hehehe and Thep shirtless :drools: ! Thep is so touchy too hehehehe and i likey when Daralai wake up inbetween Thep legs :spicy: i found that cute hehehe! Also that surprising kiss between Daralai and Thep! SCREAM! (Lucky you Toomtam, you get to kiss most of all the ladies that co-star with you).

Anyways just catch up but not today episode...trying my best to catch up! :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you so much. Your caps are so much fun to read and since I don't like waiting for subs, they really help me understand the episodes :D

This week's episodes, 10 & 11 were so interesting. Episode 11 was probably the best episode so far. So much Toomtam and Mo scenes. I enjoyed seeing their chemistry a lot. 
Especially loved the kscene between Toomtam & Mo! haha <3
It tears my heart to see how much Pinky and Mo loved each other T__T

Pleasure's mine. ;)

will be working on this week's episodes shortly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So that campfire scene, I thought it seemed like Dararai was pretending to be a guy with that wrapped around her chest. Was she still trying to be a man with that thing around her??? Haha. That's so weird, like who doesn't know you're a girl with that thing, haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So that campfire scene, I thought it seemed like Dararai was pretending to be a guy with that wrapped around her chest. Was she still trying to be a man with that thing around her??? Haha. That's so weird, like who doesn't know you're a girl with that thing, haha.
Yes, she was. Lol.  She played it off by saying that she had a wound on her back while hunting and used the fabric as a wrap for her wound. Thep kepting sniffing her and saying why she smells so good for a man and why is her hair super long? She had an answer for everything. Of course, they didn't really make sense, but she used the excuse of them being from different places that's why he's not familiar with how the men there dress and smell.

He already knew that she was a girl. While they were being chased by the robbers, they both jumped into the water to escape. Dararai was hugging onto him so tightly that he felt her breasts press against his chest. So the whole time, he was pretending that he didn't know.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweet_09: I agree with you. Dao's POV is much more likable. Also, loved the campfire scene and yes, seeing Thep shirtless was pretty hawt,  :pervie:  LOL. And I found it hilarious how Rai was tied between Thep's legs. LOLOL. The kscene was too awesome  :dance1:  :heart: 

phatman said:

Since I was watching the episodes without subs, I didn't even know Dararai was pretending to be a guy. LOL, I only figured out when Toomtam pulled off her head piece and her hair came out and he's all like "She's a girl!" It's pretty obvious she was a girl though, hahaha. Of course Toomtam knew  :rofl:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yodlah is not bad. She is really a good hearted person. She loves her sister a lot too.
The witch doctor is the one who cause the rift between them. Apparently pra'ek and nang'ek pissed him off by interrupting him during the important ceremony and wounded him. So he is using Yodlah to take revenge on them too. And Yodlah didn't realize she was the one who broke the promise between her sister. The witch doctor used her love for pra'ek to destroy the people she love. Add her mom to the mixed and that's how this Yodlah evolved to be.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg tmrw episode looks so good!! so zaap!!!!!  like hot, spicy and mouth watering good!. lol LuangThep is going to just walk into Daralai's bedroom with those yearning eyes. LOL. how sweet! awww dreamy night scene for Luangthep and Daralai coming up! :pervie: :bhehe: :heart: :yes:

yea, Yodlah is not evil to start with, but she fell for the voodoo witch's trick. nonetheless, Luangthep does not love Yodlah, sadly.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Actually, on a second note, I hope Luangthep isn't possessed by the demon witch/voodoo jerk lol because he does look stiff even with those yearning eyes for Daralai :scratchchin:

Faythele

sarNie Egg
noydarny said:
Yodlah is not bad. She is really a good hearted person. She loves her sister a lot too.
The witch doctor is the one who cause the rift between them. Apparently pra'ek and nang'ek pissed him off by interrupting him during the important ceremony and wounded him. So he is using Yodlah to take revenge on them too. And Yodlah didn't realize she was the one who broke the promise between her sister. The witch doctor used her love for pra'ek to destroy the people she love. Add her mom to the mixed and that's how this Yodlah evolved to be.
I agree. Yordlah was a good person at heart. She was too naive and not worldly experienced enough to realized that she was being used by evil. Once she realized this her heart is going to be broken again.

But it's clear that Luang Thepp's heart belonged to Dararai from the start.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ekks Today episode was good
i actually cant wait for tomorrows ep
i think thats when all the conflict starts

Faythele

sarNie Egg
So Dararai didn't betrayed Yordlah. I was right. They didn't sleep together. They were just caught in a very delicate scene by her father.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Mahalo said:
Mo's acting was much better today. I think you guys will be impressed. She cried beautifully. 
I agree with you
She Normally acts well but in this lakorn she seems PLAIN?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
YaMaMiKi said:
I agree with you
She Normally acts well but in this lakorn she seems PLAIN?
More like over-exaggerated. Haha. She constantly looks pissed off at everyone with her eyes bulging out like they said something to offend her. Even when people were talking to her nicely, she snapped at everyone. Lol. I like her in these past few episodes. She had a much calmer attitude. Sad to say, but I like when Dao/Dararai is sad. She throws less of a fit and seems more like a n'ek. Haha.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agree with you, Mahalo & YaMaMiKi.
Her facial expressions are getting much better as the episodes go by.
I still have yet to see this week's episodes. Excited to see Mo's crying scene, Lol.