[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Think Shes Pretty Decent AS Well>< But There is room for improvement
its good thats shes switching roles^^ although i do want to see her as full-time nang'ek
i somehow prefer he over every other channel 5 actresses
i would like to see her play along side Aom P and Bee Namthip one day
I'm liking Her And Noon SO Far
They Actually Give Me That Mother-Daughter Vibe Even Though they look like sisters

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mo is a good actress. I'm starting to really warm up to her, but yeah she just need to practice more on her facial expressions by toning it down. However, other than this, she can generate really good chemistry scenes with her pra'ek and good crying scenes. It's like realistic.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Can Anybody Spot Out Some Very Similars Scenes Between Thep & Dara AND Tri & Dao LOL Names Both Start With T& D
If You Can spot Very similar scenes between past and present life pls tell me
i plan to use them for my nextMV
screen shot would be nice>< and the episode and timing as well

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is the real show stealer here both in character and actingwise. Mo is stiff she always does this thing with her mouth like that :* .not impressive here. Grand face is distracting at times. But she fits rai better than n'ek

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so I lied. Not ending this week. I thought episode 18 aired last week. I guess it's next week with 20 episodes. I'll have to check with manager to confirm.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, love reading your comments about Toomtam, Mo, and Vill.
These three are my Exact favorites at the moment especially Toomtam and Mo who are undeniably cute.
Also, I hope the ending isn't rushed. Hope there are plenty of ToomMo scenes in the next upcoming episodes.
I don't want to be too disappointed -.-"

Yamamiki: I can't wait to see your new MV. Your MVs always brighten up my day.

gemini93

sarNie Egg
Idk how I really feel about episode 18 & 19. Watching it without subs I just practically skim through and watch what seemed interesting.
I really want to know what Tri said to Dao when he confessed! :) I'm not entirely satisifed with their love line, but I guess it's a good thing he confessed? I wish they kissed on the lips, but no it's just a forehead kiss :( haha.
Oh but finally!! Thep tells Yodla that the song isn't for her, but Dao right? (I don't understand Thai, but because Hmong people borrow words from Thai language & I watch a good amount of Lakorn to pick up certain words I could make some sort of sense of what he was saying.) I had a feeling Yodla would hurt Thep but when she did she didn't even blink an eye since she was always P'Thep this and that. Maybe the truth behind the song finally woke her up! ~Ugh can someone please get rid of evil ajarn already? Yodla why do you keep believing him, girl???

Anyways next week is the end right? Although this lakorn was bad in certain aspects I still enjoyed it and bc I really wanted some Mo & Toomtam interaction :) maybe they can collaborate again in the future like everyone here suggested!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I can't remember word-for-word what Tri said, so I looked up the scene on manager online.

Dao: You still haven't told me what you saw when Jao P'Jao Yordlah made you remember the past.
Tri: I saw the past between Dararai and Luang Thep that was different from the lakorn script.
Dao: You did?
Tri: I saw Jao Pak and Jao Rai. I saw Jao Rai saving Luang Thep's life time and again. I saw Luang Thep searching everywhere for Saengdao. I saw that Luang Thep got to marry Jao Nang Dararai in the end.
Dao: And also deeply hurt Jao P' in the process.
Tri: If I'm really Luang Thep, and I had a choice to do it all over again, I'd still do the same thing.
Dao: Even though it caused such a catastrophe as this?
Tri: Yes.
Dao: Jao P'Jao Nang Yordlah once made me remember the past so that I'd feel remorse, but I ended up seeing a past that was different from what we knew.
Tri: She wanted me to remember the love that Luang Thep had for her, but I ended up remembering the love Luang Thep had for Dararai.
Dao: I think she was lied to by Tengra-um.
Tri: Tengra-um is a strange monk who created the one-legged monster, and right now he has come back to life.

Dao: Tengra-um must have some evil schemes planned that we're unaware of. Jao P' has raised a viper close to her.
Tri: But right now, there's nothing we can do about it.
Dao: Jao P' made me see what happened when she was sent back to Wieng Kaew.
Tri: That's more than me. I only remember our wedding day.
Dao: There must be more secrets waiting to be revealed.

Tri: But what I've remembered is already good enough [for me].
Dao: Why?
Tri: Because I not only remembered our past, I also remembered the feelings that Jao Pak had for Saengdao, that Luang Thep had for Dararai...which is no different from how I feel about you in this life.

Yes, I loved that scene. I thought Tri was a goner in that scene, but then all of a sudden...

Tri/Thep: Jao Rai, Saengdao, this song...it's the one I wrote for you!
Yordlah: P'Thep, what are you saying? This is our song.
Tri/Thep: No, this is not our song.

I wish the truth about the song woke Yordlah up, but it didn't even seem to plant a tiny seed of doubt. However, she did waver slightly at that last scene right before Dao returned to Bangkok when she asked her to forgive her. Too bad she was once again persuaded by the evil monk. It looks like the only way this will be resolved is if Yordlah finds the letter Dararai wrote to her in Tengra-um's possession, but I can't imagine why he'd keep it after all these years.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
After watching last night's episode, all I know is that I wanted to slap some sense into Yodlah! When Dao clearly tried to wake her up from her stupidity, she shoved her aside, scold her and only hurt her. Yodlah is such a stupid devil. She's revenging based on a really stupid lie! I am officially annoyed of Yodlah!

HOWEVER,

Pinky, the actress does do a good job portraying this stupid Yodlah with her jealousy, heat temper and seduction. lol.

I am also really pissed off that Yodlah stole kisses from Tri twice, and each time was right in front of Dao's eyes.  In each of those two scenes, I was hoping Dao would run away from those two losers and never have feelings for Tri again. Lol. I don't know how Dao just stood there and watch them kissed.  I would be so hurt and never want to see them again until a while. Lol. But Dao is too forgiven. 55++ With Yodlah supernatural power, she could brainwash Tri and took him to h*ll with her. LOL. But too bad, the story couldn't end like that. LOL.

Well, lets see what next week has to offer.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
You took the words right out of my mouth, Daisy (or at least right out of my head). Pinky is a compelling actress, but while I admire her acting skills, it doesn't change how I feel about Yordlah.

And seriously, if I were Dao, I'd walk away and never talk to them again, but she's much more forgiving than I, and also a lot stronger.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lesson learned in this lakorn is Do Not Assume anything and don't let love blind you. Yodlah assumed Tri loves her but he never confess.

gemini93

sarNie Egg
Lenlin: Thank you for translating those scenes!! It's sweet of Thep to say that he would do it all over again just to be with her, but really I would want to minus the Yodla bs lol

It's very obvious his choice will always be Dao; even if Yodla appears as Sangla (?) in front of him it does not affect the way he feels for Dao until she puts him under her spell.

Daisy: I agree with you on Pinky. She did a really good job that I hate Yodla so much! Well not hate, but annoyed by her foolishness of choosing to believe the ajarn and her maids over Dararai.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Thanks for your awesomeness translation. Now, I understood what they say. I loved loved that scene when Threepop remembers. His eyes are so loving with sincere!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I also wanted to say that the preview for next week's episode was pretty boring until that last scene where Yordlah shows up behind Tri and scares him.

Yordlah: You're the sun.
Tri: I'm not your P'Thep! I'm Pimdao's and only Pimdao's.
Yordlah: NOOOOOO!

Yikes, talk about giving her a reality check.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I actually wanted this lakorn to be longer haha, more heavy on the romance scenes, but yodlah is kinda of hitting reality so it should end.

Faythele

sarNie Egg
I have to give Tri credit for not swaying to Yordlah's side even though he admired her beauty & talent. It was the same in the past as well. Whether it was in the past or the present, Luang Thepp & Dararai was just meant to be. But I feel like Luang Thepp's love for Dararai is more intense than Tri's love for Dao.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Luang Thep's love for Dararai is definitely deeper and more intense than Tri's for Dao. The fault lies with the fact that they spent so little time developing Tri and Dao, even though we technically saw more of them than Luang Thep and Dararai. With 19 episodes behind us, they certainly had enough time to do so, but they chose to waste spend it on so many other things. They had way too many storylines going on at once. For instance, they could have totally taken out all the drug stuff since it made no dent in the story at all. They could have also had Dao less rude/hostile toward Tri, too - unless those feelings were carried over from the past life, but since it wasn't explained that they were, it goes unconfirmed. From the little that I glanced at the script on Manager, there were some scenes that they took out or chose to play a little differently than how it was written, and most of them that I noticed were scenes between Dao and Tri. For instance, in episode 5, in that scene where they had dinner at Pau Liang's hotel and watched Tri's lakorn air, Tri and Dao were definitely supposed to have a moment (2 moments actually) by the waterfall, but they cut it way shorter and also took out the gazing-at-each-other-in-the-eyes scene, too. It makes me wonder how many other scenes they changed, or if those were just the few that they did change and I happened to read them. Ah well, you can only go with what they give you I suppose.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgad! Guy Ratchnon! I'm totally watching that for sure then. I wasn't sure if she was going to pair up with anybody thus I didn't tune in.