[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@dancy: Thanks for the pictures! :) Hunz and Grand have such great chemistry, I'm excited to see them onscreen. Those photos are too cute. Grand is beautiful and thinking about her & her sister Grace -- wow, such beautiful sisters~ Hunz isn't the most attractive but something about him is charming. They're both wonderful singers as well.

As for Toomtam, I think he looks good in anything (crazy me! XD ) hahaha. He looks good in just a casual tee and jeans. I don't mind what he wears but yes, I love his look for SSP. Gonna miss Thit so much! ;~;

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
So in love with Toomtam. Can't wait for this lakorn to air. Toomtam is one busy dude this year. All his lakorns is nothing but awesome. Each and everyone of you got me all excited with your comments and pictures.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Aww.  :heart:  :kiss3: Luang Thep is such a prince! Lol. He's so cute, adorable and has such a beautiful smile!  I am really digging Pinky with Toomtam.  They are actually very interesting! Pinky gets a little touchy with Toomtam too. LOL. 55++

I was laughing as Mo and Toomtam were posing, and Mo was struggling where to put her hand on TT's chest! Lol. So funny! Thanks Marina! Love all those clips!!! ^_^

I love Luang Thep in his silk clothing, but it's Thripope that I'm most anxious and excited for!!! 55++ :kiss:  :yes:

SonYukView4ever

songielove said:
@Daisy, those Thripope photos were taken when Toomtam still had his Thitit hair. :lol: I love the casual and gentlemanly look of Thitit, paired with Thripope's wardrobe. Hehehe! ]

And God bless him, he is extremely talented so we get to see him at his presenter events in the meanwhile. :D

I know Songie, that's why I am going to miss everything about Tithit. LOL. I just LOVE Thit! LOVE LOVE LOVE him! :coverlaf:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :kiss: I'm so in love with Thit, period! :loool: I feel like I am going to be more critical at the wardrobe that Thripope wears.  I'm not as worried about the ancient/period clothing because they're usually one fashion/style, and Luang Thep's hair will look fine despite the shorter hair cut. :) But, it's Thripope that I want to see. 555 I want to see more of his wardrobe and all. :coverlaf:  I'm just anxious.  Looking forward to more pictures/bts/clips and updates!! :lol:  :lol: 

And yes, he was adorable at yesterday's event.  God, his smile is the most adorable thing!!  ;)  B)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@LovingLakorn: I know right, he's been one busybody but it's all good since we get to see more of him :) Hehe, all your comments make me happy as well.

@Candylover32: Yes, he's just too cute :3

@DaisyDukes: Oh yes, he's so beyond this world! LOL. I couldn't find the right adjective to describe him xD Agreed, Toomtam looks good with both so I'm not sure who I'd rather have him with ... hmm .. ;) No problemo, girl. I just had to share these with all of you :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Marina, thanks for the videos! I saw them the other day and blushed myself crazy. Our prince is so adorable just sitting there, doing absolutely nothing except being his handsome self. :lol: I think we can go on and on about how wholesome Toomtam is...... :rolleyes: Can't wait to see more BTS!

@Daisy--- "I just LOVE Thit! LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I'm so in love with Thit, period!" :rofl: Your spazzing is contagious!! I hope Toomtam doesn't get annoyed with us, umm.. :ph34r: I love his whole look and wardrobe in SSP.-- Seriously, not every man can wear silk polo shirts and still look graciously fine and dapper. I was impressed!! I don't want to go too much in detail here, but most likely will in the SSP thread 555! I really love and miss Tithit!!!~~~ Toomtam and Mo had me giggling too. A little bit awkward at first, but then he naturally puts her hand on his chest. :coverlaf: He's so comfortable with himself, i love that. ^^

I am looking forward to both Luang Thep and Thripope's wardrobe. In every lakorn, wardrobe is as important to me as the plot, actors, editing, etc. It's ok if it's not stylish or trendy, but it must be in character and of good quality too. I have no problem with Exact's costume department though, their investment has shown over the years. And honestly speaking, Toomtam makes anything look tasty. That capability isn't gifted to just anyone, alright.  :wink: I wonder what kind of a superstar Thripope will be. A snobby one? I hope so! It will be a joy to watch Toomtam with some attitude and "spoiled prince/celeb" syndrome. :lol:

I'm not sure about Toomtam and Pinky's chemistry yet, they still seem a bit distant from the BTS, but it's understandable knowing they haven't been around each other too much. But Pinky usually delivers, i see her charisma even in her short interviews. Toomtam and Mo have convinced me before, so i have lots of expectations from them. I think she's a darling, but i really need to get used to her voice.. XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: ละคร-คุ้มนางครวญ facebook

Just two photos but I wanted to post them up, LOL. I am just so hyped for this lakorn. I'm already obsessed with it even though it's not out yet, haha xD

I love their expressions! LOL, Toomtam's so dreamy~

Yep, Mo surely doesn't look like she's all good ... I'm really curious about what the storyline is... hmmm ... but Mo's gorgeous and Hunz is quite handsome.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I think that Mo is good in here but she's so used to playing rai that her rai face tends to seep out. Lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Sawan: I know, I was thinking the same thing ... but she looks too rai to me, haha xD I don't know ... guess we'll have to wait and see. ^^

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Puahaha @Sawan! :lolyup: I hope her character has some sort of extra layer to her. I expect so, actually, for all our characters. She looks a bit rai, but at the same time, she looks like she's just being bossy. So who knows? I like a modern nang'ek who can be feisty and narak at the same time.^^ I am suspecting i'll feel a lot of sympathy for Pinky's ghost character though..

Thanks @Marina! We are so hyped for this lakorn, yet we hardly know anything about the plot and characters... For me, it's:
Toomtam, Toomtam, Toomtam! Anything for Toomtam na... :heart: 555 Because he's earned and proven himself worthy of it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Agreed! Love feisty na'eks, I dislike it when the na'ek is so weak and letting the bad people step all over her ;~; But yeah, a lot of sympathy for Pinky's character. I feel like this lakorn will be a tad bit like Buang -- how we'll pity the ghost.

@Songielove: I always tell myself to check IG more but since I don't have an account, I don't check it much & I always forget xD I know right, I'm so hyped for this as well. Yes, can't get enough of Toomtam!! :D

SonYukView4ever

damn! Mo looks so HOT right there! :eyetwitch: I already sense dramas and jealousy scenes between Thripope and Rachan! lol Mo is looking reallyyyyyyyy HAWT with that long wavy hair extension!! I love how she carries herself, and has an attitude in her pose. Sexy/spicy nang'ek. :p  :D  :wink:

GIRLS, I've already found the summary and read it over, but it'll take me a couple days to translate because my reading is not as good, and the summary has BIG Thai vocabulary words. lol I need my parents' translations. Lol :p  Anyhow, I'll link the summary below in case anyone is curious! :) Anyone who is comfortable enough to translate is welcomed to do so! All for TOOMTAM, MO, PINKY and the rest of the casts.  :bhehe:

credit; newplus

Summary, http://www.newsplus.co.th/11676

*Brief Spoiler*
Both Rachan (Hunz) and Thripope (TT) like Pimdao (Mo's modern character).

songielove said:
@Daisy--- "I just LOVE Thit! LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I'm so in love with Thit, period!"  :rofl: Your spazzing is contagious!! I hope Toomtam doesn't get annoyed with us, umm..  :ph34r: I love his whole look and wardrobe in SSP.-- Seriously, not every man can wear silk polo shirts and still look graciously fine and dapper. I was impressed!! I don't want to go too much in detail here, but most likely will in the SSP thread 555! I really love and miss Tithit!!!~~~ Toomtam and Mo had me giggling too. A little bit awkward at first, but then he naturally puts her hand on his chest.  :coverlaf: He's so comfortable with himself, i love that. ^^

YES, girl, YES to everything you said. LOL.  :clap:  :thumbup:  :heart:   I'm still in Tithit's WORLD.  :coverlaf: 

I love it how he just puts her hand on his chest too, like, "put it right here" and he just smiles for the camera! So adorable! XD

songielove said:
 And honestly speaking, Toomtam makes anything look tasty. That capability isn't gifted to just anyone, alright.   :wink:

:yummy:  :clap: I just want to drool for him. XD He makes everything so much more beautiful and tastier, I agreed! :coverlaf:  :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Daisydukes: Mo does look really nice there. I prefer her with long hair but she looks nice with both short & long :D Agreed, love spicy na'eks!! Really? Yeahh, I'll be waiting for your translation. And take your time, no worries. All that matters is that you'll be translating it and that's good enough for us. Parent's translations? My dad knows Thai but it'd be so awkward for me to ask him to translate things for me, hahaha. 

Okay, so we got two handsome guys crushing on gorgeous Mo. Ohhh, dramalama! :D I'm already so excited to see Toomtam's jealous character, tehee~

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Daisy, no need to stress about it. You can translate/summarize to the best of your knowledge. Plot summaries change all the time anyways 555. Khop khun na ja. ♡ Anything is appreciated. ^^

@Marina, the other day, i was driving my dad and listening to Toomtam's album in the car. My dad started translating every song for me 555. I would feel too embarrassed to ask him to translate a lakorn synopsis. He would know what i do with my spare time!! :lol:

SonYukView4ever

LOL. @songie and @Marina 55++.  My mom is also a big fan of lakorn.  She often asks me what's the hottest/best Thai lakorn at the moment.  She doesn't have time to watch, but when she does, she watches based on my recommendation. :)

Alright girls, I may or may not translate then. lol It's a bit too much time consuming. lol :) And, yes summaries do vary over time.  Pictures will do us justice for now. :)

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
songielove said:
@Marina, the other day, i was driving my dad and listening to Toomtam's album in the car. My dad started translating every song for me 555. I would feel too embarrassed to ask him to translate a lakorn synopsis. He would know what i do with my spare time!! :lol:
Lol. I feel you. Last time I have my dad translate was ten years ago. The only thing he know is I love watching Thai lakorn and Thai music. He even join me some time on Thai lakorn. Lol. That were I get my addiction.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Songielove: Really? I'd love for my dad to translate songs for me but yes, I'd feel too embarrassed asking my dad. So I get even more embarrassed when he walks into the room and my mom & I are watching a lakorn. It's so awkward and my dad's all like "Do you know what they're saying?" Haha xD My parents know I'm a big lakorn addict though so I don't have to be so secretive, hehe.

@Daisydukes: Same here, my mom was the one who got me into lakorns. And now I'm the one who's making her watch lakorns with me and usually, she gets hooked. She's a big fan of Channel 5 lakorns since she likes dramatic plots. And it's completely fine, I'm sure we'll find a translated summary some day ^^ :D

@Lovinglakorn: Your dad got you into your Thai lakorn addiction? I wish my dad liked Thai lakorns ... or wait, it'd be weird but then I'd have a translator, tehee. That's so cool though!

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
@Songielove: Really? I'd love for my dad to translate songs for me but yes, I'd feel too embarrassed asking my dad. So I get even more embarrassed when he walks into the room and my mom & I are watching a lakorn. It's so awkward and my dad's all like "Do you know what they're saying?" Haha xD My parents know I'm a big lakorn addict though so I don't have to be so secretive, hehe.

@Daisydukes: Same here, my mom was the one who got me into lakorns. And now I'm the one who's making her watch lakorns with me and usually, she gets hooked. She's a big fan of Channel 5 lakorns since she likes dramatic plots. And it's completely fine, I'm sure we'll find a translated summary some day ^^ :D

@Lovinglakorn: Your dad got you into your Thai lakorn addiction? I wish my dad liked Thai lakorns ... or wait, it'd be weird but then I'd have a translator, tehee. That's so cool though!
Well, growing up my dad watch lots of dramas that were dubbed in Thai. So he is a movies/dramas/lakorns watcher. I have to give the credit to my sisters for getting me into Thai Lakorns. I never watch a Thai lakorn with my dad. He usually watch what I recommend him. I like that better. LOL! My mother can't stand watching any movies/dramas/lakorns unless my dad make her. I'm just too embarrass to ask my dad to translate anything to me. I'm better off asking my uncle. Less embarrass.

Sorry so off topics here.