[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol whos the Aim girl? What lakorn is she in? Is she ch5 nang'ek or supporting?? Jw

Toomtam looks real good in that picture!!!

Today is Pinky's official filming day!!! Wow!! Cant wait for Toom and Pinky!! She looks like a mean sexy "ghost" on the pictures I saw..lol Excited.^^ woop woop!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree. Loved Peung too. A.d same here with Mo and Aim being the only new generation from exact that i like.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora: Tawee Pope was a beautiful lakorn -- I started it but never finished it and I'm not sure why, haha. But yes, Toomtam looks good in historical lakorns. Haven't seen Aim in traditional clothing but she is a beauty.
Aim is really pretty :) I wouldn't mind seeing her and Toomtam in the future.

DaisyDukes: I can't recall any past/present lakorns except for Buang. Lol, I didn't even watch Buang. My sister did but I saw some scenes. It's with Rome and Rita. Yes, KNK will be incredible! I just know it! Thank you so much :D I was waiting for a photo of them to use (:)
And agreed with you there. I really want to know more about Pinky's character.
LOL @ your "mean sexy ghost" XDD

I like a lot of actresses from Channel 5. But for now, I'm hooked on only Toomtam, haha. I'd love to see him play with a bunch of different actresses so we can get a taste of different chemistry from different na'eks & Toomtam :D

SonYukView4ever

Well, since I have so much free time at the moment, I might as well update on Pinky, Mo and what she's been up to with her manager and Mark. LOL. :)  ENJOY these pictures!

Pinky as Jao Yard Lah! Dark plum lips, smokey eyes and pale skin..oooO. Sexy na this "ghost". lol Just don't be too scary for a chicken like me, lol.  

cr. TTFC, and Pinky's IG

As for Mo, she has obviously been busy hanging out and having SUSHI dinner with Mark and their manager. Lol. hahaha. :)  Hope to see Mo and Mark work together one day!! :) They look pretty cute together!! ^^

cr. Mark's and Mo's IGs

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mo is really cute and pretty. I didn't really like her in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din, but she is growing on me. I wouldn't mind seeing her pair up with Mark in the future. She and Toomtam look good.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks so much DaisyDukes for the photos and omg, Pinky is gorgeous even though her pale skin scares me a bit xD She is indeed a sexy ghost.
Mark and Mo look so cute & I know how much you also adore Mark, Daisydukes XD I wouldn't mind seeing them paired up, too.

@Adora: I'm not a fan of Om or Pancake, too but I really liked the second pairing -- Nat & Grace :) Yes, she is beautiful.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Think That mo And Toomtam Will Have EXPLOSIVE Chemistry
Considering That They've Worked Together Before
They Are Super Cute In That Video

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@YaMaMiKi: I so agree with you :D Considering that they're good friends in reality and worked together before, I'm sure their chemistry will be great & 'explosive' ^__^

SonYukView4ever

huajaikaungtur said:
Mark and Mo look so cute & I know how much you also adore Mark, Daisydukes XD I wouldn't mind seeing them paired up, too.

:pervie:  :coverlaf:  :yes:  :heart:  :thumbsup:  ahahhaa, Yes, you got that right Marina. hahhaha.  Awww, I love and adore Mark too much, I want to see him with anyone eye candy! LOL. :whahuh:

I will pray for that day of Mark and Mo to work together. Lol! For now, I will enjoy my love of Toomtam and Mo! At least I'm still hopeful that Exact still has eye candy girls like Mo, and who ever else...555++

YaMaMiKi said:
I Think That mo And Toomtam Will Have EXPLOSIVE Chemistry
Considering That They've Worked Together Before
They Are Super Cute In That Video

You know, I like that 'explosive' word. 55++ I love Toomtam and Mo a lot already too, so cute and their BTS pictures and clips are already sending sizzling chemistry.  I hope for very romantic scenes of Mo and Toom, as well as with Pinky and Toom too.

Toom and Mo were so young in those MVs.  So young and prettiful! ^_^

~~

I just saw a few more filming pictures, looks like the focus has shifted to Toom and Pinky now at the old mansion! Looking forward to more of them all!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew @ facebook

Aw, not much updates on this lakorn and this thread so I just wanted to post some photos I found on facebook. Really want to see more for this lakorn ;~; There's not much of Pinky and Mo though, a lot of Toomtam, Grand, and Hunz.
The quality of these photos aren't the best but they're decent.

LOL, they're all messing with Grand. Love Toomtam's pose~

Hahaha at this photo. I see bromance between these two good looking guys ;)

Toomtam and Grand seem to have a lot of scenes in this lakorn so far and they seem to have really close scenes as well. They're pretty cute though ;3

Ohhhhh, bed scene~

Hotties ;]

I couldn't stop laughing at this photo. Mo and Grand are all getting ready and Toomtam's just at the corner with a wide grin. Awee </3

Them in their sleep wear -- posing XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
 Credit: ละคร คุ้มนางครวญ @ facebook

Here are more photos. Don't know if these photos were already posted up but it doesn't hurt to post them again, right? :)

Some building photos. Really love the setting for this lakorn, so beautiful~

Hunz getting his slick hair done :)

Grand eating grapes, LOL. I enjoy these funny photos.

Toomtam and Hunz arm wrestling. I wonder who's gonna win .... Toomtam? :D

Pinky is one gorgeous gal. Really love her outfit -- stunning.

Mo, I'm not really digging her outfit but I think she's beautiful. Hope to see her in more outfits.

Grand -- wow, wow, love her in this golden outfit. And LOL at the right side photos especially the bottom one XD What the heck? XD LOLOL.

KNK's cast is too cute & funny. Always making me laugh & smile. :DD

Ploy is gorgeous, her baby face.

Toomtam and Grand -- I still think they would make a cute pair :3

Pinky looks so sexy here with her expression.

Now Mo looks really nice in this outfit. She looks so sweet :)

Toomtam just gets hotter and hotter, more adorable and more adorable, and funnier and funnier everyday. I love, LOVE how everyone is getting along so well and having fun! It just shows us viewers/audience/fans how happy they are with their work. Love it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@thatsouthernasianchick: I one hundred percent agree with you :) Toomtam is such a friendly fellow and I really love how everyone is so comfortable around each other :) I enjoy seeing photos for this lakorn </3

SonYukView4ever

Mo looks so beautiful in that last picture of her in the traditional outfit! We're not being spoiled much with Mo and Toom or Toom and Pinky, but Toom and Grand all the time. LOL. I'm not being happy. Lol.  Grand is being very naughty to Toomtam 555++ My heart feels cheated! Lmao!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!

I'll keep my eyes out for Toom with Mo and Pinky in the traditional outfit! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i have a lot of catching up to do... :D

Thanks for all da update girls...thank u! Love Toomtam and da cast but why is there any of pichs of Toomtam and Mo??? There a few of Grand and Toomtam but i want Toomtam and Mo :teary: tbh Grand is now like da n'ek and Mo like da...2nd to Grand lol but seriously!!

Pink look hot as da ghost...please no ugly side lol

SonYukView4ever

Marina, this is probably for you! Lol. Since you are another great Toomtam lover like me. 55++ But anyone else who loves Toomtam, feel free to watch the clips. lol :p I just wanted to say, I'm sick again tonight. lmao. Caught another of the Toomtam Fever!!! Lmbo!! 555+++ Love him so much! I don't know why but I miss him all of sudden!  So, here I share a few older clips of his to keep us out of misery! LOOL! He is sooooooooooooooo beautiful and handsome singing in the first clip, and so pretty handsome through out the rest of the other clips!!! gosh, you can never get sick of this boy. hahaha :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMk5VU4eUVs&list=PLvwBBBjE8QAkH_-xocC0AaHZ89WiEPq6e

PRPR MV :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEl5eKLIIcM&list=PLvwBBBjE8QAkH_-xocC0AaHZ89WiEPq6e

Toomtam singing Luk Thung, the song written by his parents "Return Promise of the Heart". So beautiful! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-E5dTqOrrQ&list=PLvwBBBjE8QAkH_-xocC0AaHZ89WiEPq6e

cr. tagged

Btw, I saw a few new Mo and Toomtam pictures in modern time. Really cute. :highfive:  :wink:  :bopping:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweet_09: Yesss, catch up! :) And I know right, not much pics of Toomtam and Mo and it does seem like that, doesn't it? Hehe, I feel like she'll have a scary side but she's still a hot ghost ^^

DaisyDukes: Oh girl, we must have both been sick last night. Instead of doing homework, I was on youtube clicking video after video about Toomtam XD We are too crazy. Thanks so much for sharing these videos!! Makes me miss him even more~

Why is his voice so dreamy? T___T He's too awesome. And that PRPR MV, I love how we can see all his facial expressions. Oh gahh :D Especially that water scene where he comes out with his hands through his hair XDDD You shouldn't have showed me that PRPR Mv, Daisy! Now, I wanna watch PRPR over :p

And this is why I admire him so much. Toomtam can succeed in any type of song. His voice is so beautiful when singing Luk Thung. What a beautiful song. </333
Thank you again, girl. These videos made my morning so much better :)