[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I was just on Instagram, and saw that the Director of this lakorn has confirmed KNK to air this January 2014! No date yet, but he's firmed on January 2014! Woo hoo! Not too long from now, we will get to see the spicy and handsome Toomtam onscreen again! Anyone prepped to catch this live with me?? hehe :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Amelie3: Oops, forgot to reply to your post earlier. But yes, better sooner than later. You're so quick with creating channels for lakorns. It's awesome! Agreed with you, I always avoid anything scary but for Toomtam, I'll watch KNK XD
Yeah, since the ghost is Pinky, I won't be as scared. I hope Toomtam and Mo scenes come as often as ghost Pinky scenes ;~; The teaser focused more on Pinky but that's alright, hopefully the lakorn won't be like that ^__^

Daisy said it'll be airing January so just two months :) No problem, I will help out as much as I can.

Daisy: Really!? Yahoo, January it is!! We'll patiently wait :D And I wish I could watch it live but I got school -.-" So I'll probably just stick with watching it on youtube when it's uploaded. And yes, so excited to see our prince Toomtam!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I know right, girl. Where are the updates from you? :p Let's try to keep this lakorn near the top ^^ 

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Daisy & to everyoneee! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here are some photos I found looking on Toomtam's pages :) Just thought to update this thread a bit ^__^ KNK needs more love~

Credit: ToomtamFc Maeew & Toomtam's Channel @ facebook

I'm not really digging his outfit here but his face makes it better, Lol. Love his cute expression & pose in the 2nd photo XDD

Toomtam & Mo look so good onscreen. Looks like a touching & sad scene, aww. Toomtam's expression ;~;

Toomtam's lips <3

Toomtam and Ploy ... is she playing as his sister or ...? Not quite sure. They both look good in traditional clothing though. Ploy looks nice w/ the hair.

Ow owwww ... Toomtam & Mo ^__^

I really like this photo, the angle's so nice :)

Okay ... no comment about the three people at the bottom ... I have no idea what they're playing as but woot! Look at Toomtam and Mo.

If only Pinky and Toomtam were standing next to each other but it's all good, hehe. Their smiling faces~

Wonder what this scene's about ;)

Looking over the script (:)

Toomtam's so cute, taking photos w/ people <3

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, I'm so proud of you, Marina! Thanks for re-uploading the photos first onto your Imageshack! :bravo: :clap: :kiss: Hmm, if KNK is airing in January, perhaps it's taking over Jaopayu's airing slot... I know Noon and Pong's E-Sa is set to air in December. :eek: Your comment about Toomtam's lips crack me up. :lolyup: :rofl: Toomtam sure hits it up with everybody! :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Thank you, girl :) And yeah, it's a hassle uploading onto Imageshack first but it's fine and I'm so used to it now. Yeah, it's probably taking over Jaopayu's slot. And yes, E-sa's coming after Paap Ataan, I believe.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Thank you, girl :) And yeah, it's a hassle uploading onto Imageshack first but it's fine and I'm so used to it now. Yeah, it's probably taking over Jaopayu's slot. And yes, E-sa's coming after Paap Ataan, I believe.

It is for me, too! :cry1: Especially when I get lazy and there are a ton of pictures I want to share. :lol: But...rules are rules. :cry: :nailbiter: :whahuh: :D And you're welcome! :kiss: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhh!!!! His lips is kissable!!!! TOOMTAM!!! That kissing machine I need
To save this picture and print it out so I can kiss it every night.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
No matter wat they put on Toomtam, he still as handsome as before :) or maybe i'm just toooooo in love lol.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Ahhhhh!!!! His lips is kissable!!!! TOOMTAM!!! That kissing machine I need
To save this picture and print it out so I can kiss it every night.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Gosh, Minny! :coverlaf: Go for it! :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Chalidaluvprin: Girlll, you are too hilarious!! XDD But yeah, kiss away~

:loool: :lmao: to your last sentence, girl! x3

Sweet_09 said:
No matter wat they put on Toomtam, he still as handsome as before :) or maybe i'm just toooooo in love lol.

I agree, too, Sweet_09! :yes:

AikOm^_^

BTS of Toomtam's birthday event...and his love scene with Mo. :mellow: Urgh. :yuck: Well, I'm sure many will enjoy watching them behind the scenes. :lol: And they look good together. :) Mo is such a tiny gal haha. But why weren't we treated to any specials about ToomVill's love scene in SSP? Even we get to see Gilly's love scene in SSP behind the scenes!!! :rant: (Not that I'm complaining too much about that. :lolyup: I just wanted to see more of ToomVill behind the scenes, too. :wub:) Oh, well. :rolleyes:

Credit: CanAtirut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phptOVs1trg

SonYukView4ever

Ahaha I laugh reading through you guys gushings over Toomtam's kissable lips and pretty face on anything he wears. Lol. It is sooooo very true that he still comes off very fine looking even in those weird turban hats! Lol Gotta love my boo no matter what!!! Hehehe

Marina thanking for your time for reuploading those TooMo pictures. Love them to pieces!!! Cant wait for KNK!!!!! Im already in love with them!^^

Maiko, I can never view utube clips on AF so I will have to catch that later!^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Thank you so much for sharing the video :D 

Daisydukes: No problemo, girl :) And better view the clip soon, I'm sure you'll swoon over the clip like me, too :D

Love hearing Toomtam's lovely voice in the video :) And he's so beautiful at the birthday event, awww. His smile <3 AND OW OWWWW, Toomtam and Mo are smoking hot. Agree with you, Maiko, Mo is one tiny, fragile girl :) They're so cute on the bed and ooooh, do I see a shirtless hottie? XDD And when Mo was lying on the bed, oh goshhh, I couldn't stop squealing. Can't wait to see that hot scene!!
As much as I love ToomVill, I'm super excited for Toomtam and Mo, too :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss3: The love scenes in KNK look promising... :lmao:
I officially declare Toomtam as the best love maker on screen. Lol. He makes everything look so sensual and romantic. Lucky Mo! 

SonYukView4ever

Maiko^_^ said:

OH MY GOD!!! Toomtam and Mo !!! :pervie:!!!!! eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksss. Maiko and Marina, you guys were right!!! Damnyo, Ive swoon over that clip like a hyper maniac! LOL!

I am completely speechless but satisfied !  This director hasn't forgotten about us fans, still fanserving us with real skin to skin!!! 5555++++

When Toomtam stares into Mo's eyes is so damn sexy, almost like eye-raping her!!! lol, Love his facial expression there, so hurt but so in love with Daralai! Mo looks so freaking shy, she couldnt really look at Toomtam in the eyes, but still tries to give him those cold shoulders! she also really appeals in those Thai silk by showing off the shoulders and skin like that, sexy night for them two. Lol  Oh man, Toomtam, boo-boo you are so mesmerizing and hot! Yes, he's very sensual and sends sparks through a cheesy viewer like me!!! LOL :coverlaf: Mo is beautiful nonetheless! :)

In the clip, Toomtam mentioned that LuangThep never loved Yardlah, and only loved Daralai. ^_^ keke, I canttt waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt KNK! ^_^ ^_^

SonYukView4ever

Maiko^_^ said:
The love scenes in KNK look promising... :lmao:

LOL Maiko, come on, you have to share Toomtam too. LOL. He already had his share with Vill in SSP, now its Mo's turn. Lol. :p

Awww, I just love how he's able to send such intense and sensual chemistry with these two girls, and I love both girls very much too, almost equally. lol