[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Guess Im Gonna Have To Stay Up Till After Midnight Just To Watch Ep 2
Only A FEW more hours left

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hihihi. I'm trying to catch this live tonight. Hopefully my internet speed is okay, so the server for free live streaming lol.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Today's episode is... quite boring and slow. I don't remember anything interesting today. There is just one or two scene of Toomtam and Mo. :( Grand's character is such a cheap celebrity lol. Overally, today's episode focused more on interactions between Jao Nang Yodlah and Kaew. I wonder if Kaew gonna be an evil character.

Hopefully tomorrow's gonna be okay.

p/s: Am I the only one who thinks that Dao is always 'arom mai dee'? :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched yesterday episode and Kaew is such a debauche !! And Grand character is really cheap ! So far Pinky is commending the show. She shows charisma and a mix of hatred, violence and sadness, love

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This Lakorn remind me of Poot mae nam kong. nangek is little sister of Pinky in the past life. Her name is Chao Nang Noi. Fighting for the same man.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
woo hoo. I can finally catch up with ep. 2 and 3!! oh man, work is forever long and tiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOOMTAM BABY i COME FOR YA NOW jaaaa!!! kekekek

I am seriously going to scream at the top of lungs out of excitement... Lol. Toomtaam is such a freakin cutie/hottie/omg-ee in this lakorn! Makes me wanna squeal like goodness gracious! Loving this lakorn at the moment. The only one that's bearable to watch since Wieng Roy Dao didn't meet my expectations and Full House is...not interesting yet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only one who is a tad bit annoyed with how Mo always has a stank face on. Lol. Like come on girl. She acts like she's always in a bad mood and hates everyone, even around the monk. Relax.  

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mahalo said:
Am I the only one who is a tad bit annoyed with how Mo always has a stank face on. Lol. Like come on girl. She acts like she's always in a bad mood and hates everyone, even around the monk. Relax.  

Yeah like I've mentioned in my post earlier, she's always 'arom mai dee' (bad mood), like ALL the time? She scolded Baifern (not harsh though) and responded in not a good way towards her sister and mother. Even in the opening credit, she made that evil look, accidentally. Now I started to think if she's really the bad girl lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Asy said:
Yeah like I've mentioned in my post earlier, she's always 'arom mai dee' (bad mood), like ALL the time? She scolded Baifern (not harsh though) and responded in not a good way towards her sister and mother. Even in the opening credit, she made that evil look, accidentally. Now I started to think if she's really the bad girl lol.
I think she needs to less intensify her eyes and smile more. Lol. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo you are not the only one concerning Mo. Toomtam is doing a good job but Mo it always seems like she is angry even when she is not supposed to. She is still not at ease with her character so she has yet to capture the charm of the N'ek. I loved Pinky acting when she was telling her part of the story to Kaew. I feel for her because not only in past life she was the loser but in present lifetime she is still the loser since she is just an angry ghost. She has no body and she cannot love again as a human being. She knows it and Pinky displays it well so far. And through the preview of ep 4, I still feel that Daralai is not as innocent here.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
the preview for ep.4 looks really good! the story is slowly unfolding and getting better!

Pinky does look really pretty in the outfit.  She display strong fierce and anger, which is good.

Toomtam starring at Mo is so cute and cheesy sometimes. lol ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo! Finally catch up hehehe. Here are my review on both episode.

Episode 2, it was quite boring since most of the time it about Yodlah and Kaew. But i did enjoy tat once scene of Dao and Tri lol. And got to agreed, Malarin is such a cheap celebrity hehehehe. Over all this episode is okay! :)

Episode 3, oh it different from episode 2. There lots of scene between Tri and Dao. Tri saved Dao's mother and at da dinner table where she serve Tri 3 baisle leafs was so :loool: and Dao's mother make Dao look like da bad daughter hehehe. Oh and when Tri and Dao were doing da fitting of their lakorn, love how Tri was so touchy to Dao. :D gosh my cheeks hurt from all those sming :D. Over all, i loved this episode and cant wait until bect week episode.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just saw episode 2 and 3. Episode 2, like everyone said, focused more on Pinky and Oh. Not the most interesting episode -.-" But I did enjoy Toomtam and Mo's scene at the event. Loved how Mo was talking to her friend and then Toomtam just comes in :)
Episode 3 was awesome, a lot of Toomtam and Mo scenes. I couldn't stop smiling when Toomtam was at Mo's house. She seems to dislike him so much w/ her disapproving expressions ;~; Awe, he don't deserve that XD Toomtam's such a cutie pie, love his acting. Loved the fitting scene, too!

Overall, I'm really loving Toomtam and Mo's chemistry. They just keep on getting better but yeah, Mo's 'stank' face is bothering me a bit -.- Can't wait for the next episodes to figure out more about what happened in the past ^__^

Credit: Canatirut @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rarz58qcOok&feature=youtube_gdata_player