LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
At first, I was totally into this lakorn (at least for the first 23 episodes). After episode 24, I just wanted to give up. As most people noticed and have already stated, Bee and Captain absolutely had NO chemistry, whatsoever. I also thought Captain's role in here was totally dumb. It took him that long to figure out Bee's true identity! I mean, dude! Come on! That's what made this lakorn drag! The best couples in here so far are Pang & Bank and Note & Junior. As much as I hated Note's ridiculous acting in here, I think she and Junior made a cute couple and their chemistry sparked earlier than I expected and gradually built up along the way. As for Ploy and New, they seriously need to get it together. Geesh!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
this lakorn needs to hurry up and end it already soooooooo drag.. :thumbdown:
Hopefully Bee'll do another lakorn with Pong... :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
this lakorn needs to hurry up and end it already soooooooo drag.. :thumbdown:
Hopefully Bee'll do another lakorn with Pong... :thumbsup:
yepp I wish the same, why did they give lakorn with such crappy storyline like this to bee, captain, pang, and james? :scratchhead2: They're deserve way better script and lakorn to do together

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
kinda disappointed with this lakorn, I set my hope high when I saw the praying ceremony, hope they'd get good, make sense storyline. The most disappointing one is Captain's lack of awareness towards the female fatale, it took him like more than 25 episodes to finally realize that Bee is the evil one, after all the ineptness she had shown. And he didn't even realize that Rose didn't love him at all? Come on, you must feel if something isn't fall on the right place when it comes to reciprocity of love between lovers. I know she was former mental institution patient, but release patient who's become crazier than before, it's just make them as insane as the patient themselves. I thought she'd have her feelings mixed with her vengeance and eventually love him as much as he does, but after all the actions she did to Chin and stabbed his own brother?!, I don't think she has the capability to love anyone but herself. (Poor Bee :teary:, altough she's really convincing as pyscho nang'rai, but I don't think I can see her as nang'rai again) Grhh I just seriously punch the scriptwriters right on their faces!
(One of Exact's laxity is their tailer generally promising and is able to captivate us, but we wouldn't know how the final product turned out)

The most entertaining are just Pang-Bank, and James! I couldn't praise James more on his portrayal of Choke (im sorry if it misspelled), his voice, his body language and gestures is really convincing. When his son was kidnapped, he could show his gentle side and anxiousness as a dad, something which is really different with his ruthless nature.
Move to Pang and Bank, I mostly enjoy scenes in which Bank is shirtless (his shirtless scenes were numerous and uncountable! LOL :crush: ) Not to mention, his sweet voice and that back tattoos (enough speak highly of him!) They are show us how the real couple suppose to act! (considering other couples :nono1: ) I think they'll get the happy ending they really deserve. Eventually living a happily after life without annoying Rose's disturbance.

Pai-Chin, Note-Junior were just like stress relievers. Their story were just left neglected without deeper development. I think their deserve a lakorn on their own. With lighter theme, so they can show us their "real" performance. I see the potential of New and Ploy, but their spotlights was always seized by the older generation in this one.

That's the end of my rant. Why waste such qualified stars in this bizarre lakorn?

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
I agree with you 100% dertaajaf,this lakorn became drag and boring.all the cast in this lakorn are really good like Bee and captain.Poor bee exact give her this kind crazy roles no doubt she is talented actress but i prefer bee to play kind melody sad drama and love story lakorn like her previous lakorn example wimarn sai or talay rissaya.i really hope next lakorn bee will get good role and not kind crazy or nangrai again.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser and locations looked really good and was beautiful BUT I agree, this lakorn is another flop from Exact. The last lakorn I watched was Buang Rak Kammathep -- Pong and Bee, loved it but haven't watch Ch5 lakorns since none seem to be improving ! Exact needs more actors and better scripts. It was way better in the past during Captain, Pepper, and Tik days.

I want New and Ploy to have their own lakorn too. I mean c'mon what happened to the sweetness and romance in the beginning, there's none of that since epi.11 !! o_O

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
tonight is the last episode,hope to see Bee again in new lakorn and exact please give bee better good role and script next time...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! Are you freakin' serious?! How is everything going to end in one episode?! I AM SO DISSAPOINTED. There was not enough scenes of the younger couples. Ugh.