THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
What! I had no idea this aired already. Don't have much time to watch it, but I will definitely give it a try.

Thanks for the clips.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i'm busy with school and probably wont have a chance to watch this till the weekend but i was just wondering if anyone has watch this yet? i'm kinda iffy about watching new lakorns unless someone recommends it to me then i'll watch it i guess.....
watched it already, but since thai is not my main language, barely understand what they talking about. To be honest, the main reason why I watch it just to see bee's comeback, her chemistry with captain, and bank and note initial acting. If you are not into action genre, this lakorn will be bored the hell outta you. It's mainly about revenge I think, Bee's character's (her name is Rose) parents had been killed by James's character in lakorn, and there was a little boy who's dead also along with her parents (maybe her brother). So she has been keeping grudge for a long time until she's all grown up into a breathtakingly beautiful woman, who has been associated with red rose. (seriously i've never seen someone with that much amount of rose in her room! -red rose obsession-) So if I'm not mistaken, the way to vent her fury to James is through Captain. He's the little brother of James. And Bank's character is seen as sort of hitman, hired to kill James. (Note : Bank is too hot in almost every scenes :pervie: :spicy: ) Wait I think Bee has some kind of supernatural power which allows her to see the past/future(?). Anyway, Pang's character hasn't out yet. She will start to appear in the next episode, and will be the love interest of Bank.

Move to the younger generation, New is James' son. He is sent to Swiss, to study about hospitality (the university/school is :faint: , I wish I had enough money to go there). There he meets Note's character, who is somehow showed to have crush on him, but New is more interested in Ploy. But they have always quarreling with each other since the very beginning. And there's also this Note's friend (i don't know his nickname, anyone?). This friend has love storyline potential with Note in the future.

Pretty much like that. If there's some mistake or something wrong in my explanation just tell us! I'm willing to hear about the storyline from someone who can understand Thai :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sE-073Uorw&feature=feedu
the next episode preview
credit exactchannel

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The last EXACT lakorn I watched was KAEW LORM PETCH! I just started on this lakorn epi.1 and I've got to admit it's pretty darn good! They have an amazingly wonderful group of cast in here, keeps the lakorn very entertaining! Everyone is good at their roles. Bee is drop dead gorgeous! So lovely. I cannot wait to see Pang in next epi.! Caption still looks good but seems like he lost a lot of weight! This is the first I've seen or heard of Bank, and WOW he is HOT!!! :wub: The younger generation kids are sooo cute!! Love the relationship between them. I hope this lakorn won't be a dissapoint since most of EXACT lakorns during the past few years haven't had good reviews. GREAT COMEBACK for Captain, Bee, and Pang!! ;)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
The last EXACT lakorn I watched was KAEW LORM PETCH! I just started on this lakorn epi.1 and I've got to admit it's pretty darn good! They have an amazingly wonderful group of cast in here, keeps the lakorn very entertaining! Everyone is good at their roles. Bee is drop dead gorgeous! So lovely. I cannot wait to see Pang in next epi.! Caption still looks good but seems like he lost a lot of weight! This is the first I've seen or heard of Bank, and WOW he is HOT!!! :wub: The younger generation kids are sooo cute!! Love the relationship between them. I hope this lakorn won't be a dissapoint since most of EXACT lakorns during the past few years haven't had good reviews. GREAT COMEBACK for Captain, Bee, and Pang!! ;)
Agree with you blissfulxoxo! Bank's acting so far is fine, I can't say it good just yet though. Have to see the next episode where he spends more time with Pang. They're lucky to have Note there! Her voice is heavenly good. I like the soundtrack too. Ugh Captain and Bee too steamy and sizzling the screen, I can't even watch their scene :coverlaf:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
why is Bank tryin to kill James?

In some scenes, Bee is taller then Captain LOL
I don't know about that too, maybe he's ordered to finish all of James's family as well. Bank also after Nichapat(New), James's son. Height-wise Bee is actually taller 3/4 centimeters than Captain, that's why she can't wear those killer heels. The one who's taller than Bee is Pong only

Learn about new fact, Ploy is actually the daughter of James's foe. So it'll be a sort of romeo and juliet story for new-ploy. They respectively come from two feuding families

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just got done watching episode 1 and OMG...it's freaken good hahahah....I love it...and gosh Bank is sooo fine in here...it seems like him and Pang know each other? havent watched episode 2 yet...hehehe...excited for his couple and ofcourse there's New and Ploy...their couple is cute...I like how their father hate each other but eventually the kids will fall in love heheheeh

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally found out who the guy that is pairing up with Note is Junior Kornrawich. He also one of The Star in season 7 with Note too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..he's also the one featuring in her song for the soundtrack too
hehe....yeah I know he was also featuring in Note song for the soundtrack...at first I didn't think he was in this drama I thought it was Amp. Since no one didn't know who the guy posting with Note was so I went and did some search who he was... :coverlaf: took me such a while to found out that it was Junior all along. lol