[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I just saw the 1st episode of this new drama, and I love it... The story is interesting!
And I love Gam's song !

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
kitkat said:
What is the airing schedule for this, Mon-Thurs?

No, I believe it's only Wednesday and Thursday, since Exact changed its airing tactics and are airing two lakorns at the same time. Koo Gum is currently airing on Monday and Tuesday, but since it's ending soon, a new lakorn will be taking the Monday-Tuesday slot. I could be wrong, though, since I don't know what's airing after Koo Gum. :scratchchin:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Maiko^_^ said:
No, I believe it's only Wednesday and Thursday, since Exact changed its airing tactics and are airing two lakorns at the same time. Koo Gum is currently airing on Monday and Tuesday, but since it's ending soon, a new lakorn will be taking the Monday-Tuesday slot. I could be wrong, though, since I don't know what's airing after Koo Gum. :scratchchin:

Wow that's new to me. No wonder, I kept thinking why there are two Exacts per week.

I just saw the opening/ending and read the synopsis, that's really intense!  I really feel bad for Namneung, thinking that he loves her but instead, it was Petch's revenge for his "sister". Pong can do this! :D Does anyone know will this be subbed? :spin:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Namnueng reminds me of Roy Leh Sanae Rai, ch5 should remake I'd rather have them than other channels.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
NAT IS FREAKING CRAZY... SHE IS SO SCARY.. CREEPING ME OUT!! Lot's of lip kissing action with Pong and Mo. She's so lucky. HOTNESS!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Pong, but I don't know if I could ever look at Mo the same again... I hated her so much when she played Payia in Pan Ruk Pan Rai...I never hated a n'rai that much before... but I suppose I will give Mo a try in this lakorn because I love most of Pong's lakorns..especially revenge ones...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
First episodes was good but not so captivating. I already really hate Nat, omg. She's so evil.
Mo's so gorgeoussss. Can't wait to see more!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I may hate Nat, but i guess i understand her, but i hate pra' ek more for chosing to take revenge. Mo isn't so innocent and weak either, at least she can take care of herself from the attacks from Aerin. :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to watch epi 2... If this lakorn is going to to be I have in mind gosh I gonna love this and this will be my first lakorn I buy ch5 lakorn. 555 but I feel the mv and reading I think it kinda

Omg huajaikaungtur ur banner make me jealous i wish to see this for mike and charebelle lol... It's look his suck her lip