[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:
I feel like this lakorn is going nowhere. Agree with Cupid Candy that it feels like a Channel 7 lakorn. I only skimmed through all the episodes so far, but a lot of unbelievable things occurred in here. Oh, Exact... :rolleyes:

While I enjoy the many kiss scenes between Pong and Mo, can't really feel a connection between them or sparks for their characters. :p Pong looks better with Nat on the cover. But his crazy eyes are funny. :D
Yes. Tbh I don't like Ch7 drama's I think they're so boring.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I don't feel any chemistry either from watching their cuts... BUT damn they are HOT together and Pong is HOT individually too, he always so darn good at seducing. LOL. Love the kiss scenes between him and Mo too.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fantastic_27 said:
I'm surprise this lakorn hasn't ended yet. 
thatsouthernasianchick said:
@fantastic Mane, I totally agree. It ain't goin nowhere! Same-o, same-o. Just gets more and more dramatic because most of all these people get crazier.

Lol, you two took the words right out of my mouth. :yes: I'll cry tears of joy when this finally ends. :whaha:

By the way, I freakin' love your Nalida picture, Fantastic_27! Love Mteam, but that's a beautiful picture of Nadech and Chalida...perfect moment in time. :wub: I know you're hoping for Boylida, but I personally want Nalida for the future first. :D Eh, Chalida's still young, so she has plenty of time to pair up with them all. :lol:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:

Lol, you two took the words right out of my mouth. :yes: I'll cry tears of joy when this finally ends. :whaha:

By the way, I freakin' love your Nalida picture, Fantastic_27! Love Mteam, but that's a beautiful picture of Nadech and Chalida...perfect moment in time. :wub: I know you're hoping for Boylida, but I personally want Nalida for the future first. :D Eh, Chalida's still young, so she has plenty of time to pair up with them all. :lol:
Awwhhhh thanks Maiko. Yes She still young so I have faith that's she'll get paired with Nadech and boy one day.

AikOm^_^

Yes, this poor excuse of lakorn has finally ended!!!! :yahoo: :dance2: Eh, happy ending, what a surprise. I really don't feel for this lakorn and the pra'nangs. Pong and Mo are ok and cute, but this lakorn doesn't help bring out any chemistry they may have. I basically skimmed through the whole lakorn. :p Not worth it to watch it in details. Lol, they were so cheap they used the same wedding dress for Mo and Pong's wedding. :lmao3: Well, it looks the same. :D Ugh, this lakorn feels like a combination of Channel 5 and 7 (which, it is hehe), and that's a bad combination! xD That's all my complaints for now. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Last episode wasn't good. The ending was cute, but to fast. It was slow n nice like the others. This one was fast and kiss and done.

AikOm^_^

fantastic_27 said:
I meant was that was Mo ever pregnant in this drama b/c I heard she was patting her stomach

Er, I skimmed through all the episodes and didn't bother to watch it in details, so I don't know. But I don't think she was ever pregnant lol. It seems like they never did the deed. :lolyup: