[Ch5] Narak (EXACT)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm not such a fan of the OST but Dew's voice is pretty angelic & awesome.
It'll probably grow on me though. I haven't started the lakorn yet. Hopefully soon ^^
Did anyone watch the first episode yet? Any thoughts? :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
minankumo said:
Is anyone watching this? I haven't even started, because the trailer didn't interest me at all.

At first, I wanted to watch it but now, I don't really think so. I didn't start it, too.
There's so much good lakorns airing now & so much upcoming ones that I wanna see.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sort of skimming through it, stopping at certain scenes to actually understand what's going on, but I can say that nothing's really happening. I'm fine with lakorns that are slice of life that's more character-driven than plot-driven, and it almost seems like that's what the lakorn is going for, but then they add all these other hints of action and intrigue and it feels off. I actually like all the characters individually (some less than others), but I'm not invested in any of the couples. At first I wanted to know what's the real deal between Son and Gypsy's character (they're super close and Gypsy has had a secret crush on him since college), but they sort of dropped the ball in that court. So now I'm just kind of watching it to get to the end.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I got up to episode 4... it's been 2 months and I haven't made any progress on it. It just isn't that interesting  :shrug:

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
this is okay
i give it  5/10
cuz the story is like a i of dramas put tgt n some of the eps were badly cut
but i give it a ten for the acting, each actors n actresses played their parts well
son yuk really improved
this is like the first drama i see him play well

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
this is okay
i give it 5/10
cuz the story is like a i of dramas put tgt n some of the eps were badly cut
but i give it a ten for the acting, each actors n actresses played their parts well
son yuk really improved
this is like the first drama i see him play well
Please let me know where I can watch this drama. Even if there’s no English subtitles.☺