[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

hippo

sarNie Adult
yeah i was wondering that to, when i saw the preview. 
he was probably at the orphanage to, because when he saw her he was really shocked and it didn't seem like he wanted to hurt her...well his first instict, but latter on who knows...plus Peyea is giving him a lot of cash
there wasn't much of an intro to his character. 

i loved the scene where he ignores her....she must have done something to really hurt him, for him to act that way towards her...it should show how much she cares about him too. Can't wait for that scene!

now that i think of it, i hate it even more than this air's 2 days a week and is so short...it's not enough. it always leaves me hanging.
i want to see the whole lakorn....LOL....i'm a little impatient today. eheheheh

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I agree.  It's the normal size for a korean drama which I'm used to but it's actually short for a lakorn.  I have also been watching the Fri Sat Sun lakorns so I've been spoiled.  This one comes out two days and week and I'm so sad once it's over.  I tried watching it live for free and the streaming was so bad that I got mad.  Oh well, now, just have to wait for episodes 3-6 to be translated then I can enjoy it even more.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@hippo: Haha, sorry for the short MV! I ran out of scenes! I'm currently working on a new one though. The theme's sad & focused on Charebelle :)

Aghh, I need to see that MV when I get home! From all the comments, it seems to be a spoiler MV xD
Anyways, I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes this week! I just wanna see Id again, he's so dreamy~ LOL. LET'S ALL KIDNAP HIM NOW! JK. I'm too crazy -.-
Honestly, I think both Mo and Charebelle have equal spotlights --both characters shine out to me and I haven't found myself fast forwarding through any of their scenes. I love Mo's acting and I find her role more interesting in here than her last lakorn, Likit Fah Cha Ta Din. Charebelle's just too gorgeous and I've always been a fan of her acting.

But one thing for sure, Toomtam (ohlala!) definitely stands out! :D

hippo

sarNie Adult
eheheh.....it's ok. i was only joking. 
i know there isn't that many scenes yet.

i fast forward when i re-watch it....lol. 

whilst we wait for the next ep. here's something to look at  :pervie:  :pervie: ..sweet dreams! (there's heaps more at pantip, i may post some more latter)
credit: Pantip

:bhehe:  :kiss3:

credit: AIIZfashion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKneTtu6Qi8

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yay wednesday is here!!! Hopefully there will be more cute scenes between Id and Korya after he saves her. 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
credit Catmatdz3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PzTp2c1cI

- yayy, Itt came to the rescue, the hug was cute
- awww, loved Itt and Goya's little promise - it's adorable how worried Itt is that Goya won't like him anymore when she remembers the truth
- I like how the taeng's uncle said that Goya probably doesn't like Chisanu but Itt
- muahaha the "We're about to get married" part was hilarious

hippo

sarNie Adult
there were some sweet scenes. 
not enough,it never will be....LOL. 
it was cute when he 'noi jai'/was not so happy with Chisanu holding her hand and she saying sweet things to him, so he left....awwwwww
didn't see the scene where he wiped away her tears, they must have cut it out. 
he was cute, when he went to say bye to her and tried to cheer her up at the beach...

he didn't tell but screamed!!!!! that he loved her..eheheheh....but it was him and chisanu fighting over Gorya....kinda cute. I was shocked when he said they were getting married....then she had to reunie it and say she just heard about it now.....LOL
it was so cute that he was all worried about her, when she went over to Chisanu's, and the mum was sitting there smiling at how cute it was. =D

Peyea is so evil!!! all just for money  :nono1: :crazy:  looks the grandmother is gonna be the first to go.
Oh and Chisanu has got to stop holding  Gorya's hand! it's not ok!  :angry:

according to tomorrow's preview, it looks like he will be giving her the cold shoulder. i guess coz she's gonna ask for the ring, and he thinks Chisanu gave it to her. Can't wait!!!!

You beat me to the clip again ICEBE!!!!!!
love how, they're talking about how people are really loving this pair and their characters. The people interviewed were saying that this couple is really cute, they were screaming in their rooms and pulling on their pillows....lol....one of them said they're so cute it made her 'jin' imagine/think that they really were a couple. 

some screen caps all credits to Pantip....

One of the best scenes.....you can see how much they care and love one another in this one  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: ....THE PROMISE!!!

this scene was funny! she was dying to tell him so much she wanted to scratch her mouth..

Just coz he looks good here :pervie:  :pervie:

the ummmm...proposal???? 

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the screen caps Hippo. Omg, I get all excited just watching these two. I totally agree with you Hippo, those cute screens are never enough. I really do enjoying watching the beginning of the episodes. That's when it's the sweetest!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
hippo said:

the ummmm...proposal???? 

I like this scene he look super jealous When chisanu go other side and he move kouya to the other side, he don't even want chisanu to near kouya. The scene he say Do u want me yell that I love u so this man(chisanu) can hear with us too 555+ cute

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omgomg, I can't wait to see these scenes! Woot! woot! :)

@hippo: LOL, I love how you put that caption 'Just coz he looks good here' hahaha xD he's always looking too good xD

Toomtaam needs more pra'ek roles and the more with Charebelle, the better. I also want to see him with Mo and Kwang the Star too. Great job EXACT, you found a wonderful pra'ek this time.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx for the recaps. They look so cute.  The promise was great.  Can't wait to watch it all when it's translated.  Lovefia already has the recap up. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^I know! I just scroll to their scenes and watch it over and over.  So good and cute.  I really hope they are paired up again with a good storyline also.  Wow, they are such a great couple.  So many cute and hilarious scenes today.  His rescue of her, their promise to each other, the fight between him and Chisanu over who gets to marry her, and her wth reaction to both of them.  Lol, I can't believe them. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really love Id and Gorya together. They're such a lovely couple and Id is so in love with Gorya. You can totally tell he's so afraid to lose Gorya. Well, Chitsanu is also mesmerized by Gorya as well. Both men are gorgeous and head over heels for Gorya, but I completely understand since she's so beautiful and such a kind person. Payea is soooo evil and annoying. This is the first time I've ever seen her and I don't think I will ever see her in a new light again...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG! I don't even watch this lakorn well I SKIM if that even counts LOL UGH Making me soo mad! :weee: ! The Grand Aunt passed away :( so sadd!! I wanted her to live, I am so scared for the grandpa now or whatever he is. I am scared omg PAYIA is soo EVIL :nailbiter:  she is going to KIll everyone that wants to tell. She is more Evil than Ratee in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai. I think Ratee only killed one person ? haha Anyone please correct me if i am wrong ohh no also Ratee killed Nadech poor Nadech in there anyways i already know that Gorya will get more torture than this :annoyed: :( This is so sad I just want it to end already. I don't want to see anymore innocent lives taken away by Payia's greedy mind... UGH! :yuck: