Mannie

sarNie Adult
Okay seriously couldn't log into my other account so I had to make a new one lol I wanted to post about this lakorn

This lakorn is really interesting. I finally caught up and the main reasons are because of Bee and Pim. They're probably my favorite CHannel 5 actresses alongside Ann lol. But I got to say that Bee is so evil!! I thought Pim was just as evil but after 4 episodes I see that Bee is more evil! I've never been a fan of Jieb but she's okay. Her character in here is so gullible, she's on Bees side when Bee is more evil. Bee is the sneaky evil, she frame people. I know that Pim is evil but she didn't want to kill Soy only lose the baby cause there's a lot of competition. But bee killed soy so sad. Feel bad for R and his mom. Tang really loved Soy. I don't really feel he likes Jieb, only cause he's annoyed of Bee and Pim lol. At the end of the day Bee always win. Seem like Everything on her side. I can also see that Pim will probably get kicked out later cause she's wearing Chinese clothing in the opening. I feel like Pim also don't really want Tang, only his money. She gets caught up with gold and stuff so fast when she hears it. In a way I feel bad for Bee cause she is the first wife and Tang should put her into consideration but seem like he always ignores her. The spiders in here are so scary!! I give all the actors in here props for it. And the snake too! They're holding it like it's nothing. There's a lot of corrupt stuff in here. I really like it. Although its period it's not your typical Nang Tard or Aya Ruk story. This ones good with all the crazy stuff happening. I wonder who's kid will be who.. So excited lol. Hopefully it won't drag or get more crazy but I have a feeling it will. Bee and Pim are doing such a great job!! I love it. I see the sneaky evil in Bees eyes and the raeng in Pim.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Mannie for your comments. Now I know more of this drama. Bee is my favorite actress but she doesn't get good n'ek role anymore. Last good one was with Pong. I hope to see more of her in sweet romantic lakorn soon. Pang was always supporting Bee but now she is getting a lot more leading roles with good story lines. I will probably skip this one, don't like this type of lakorn.

Reactions: Iya

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I just watched episode six.

Damn crazy! Can't believe Eung stole the baby then tried to sell her to a brothel.
And yes, it does seem like Chom always wins, because she end up with the 'godly' baby after all. But she hates said baby, but miss her own so much. That's funny how karma works. And then Chom is pregnant again! And I wonder why Ee won't tell Chom that the baby is Maly's. We also witness Chom trying to kill said baby by making him fall off the table. That b is psychotic! But, seeing that she miss her daughter, we know she has at least some heart.

Yeah the hubby is a douche, no problems would exist if he didn't take so many wives and make his main wife desperate.

Episode 6 hilights.
Chom gets Maly's baby.
Eung seduces chinese guy.
Maly adopts a baby girl since the mother died in childbirth.
Chom pregnant again.
Spider does not bite the monk.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
just witness the craziness in this lakorn but since bee in it, well can't miss this one. I almost get the whole picture, but I kinda confused....so it means tang's eldest son is the twin brother of New (in next generation)? ...their faces are so different.. :scratchhead2:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
dertaajaf said:
just witness the craziness in this lakorn but since bee in it, well can't miss this one. I almost get the whole picture, but I kinda confused....so it means tang's eldest son is the twin brother of New (in next generation)? ...their faces are so different.. :scratchhead2:
They [SIZE=12.222222328186035px]don't[/SIZE] look alike because they are fraternal twins. Fraternal -- or dizygotic (two zygotes) -- twins develop when two separate eggs are fertilized and implant in the uterus. The genetic connection is no more or less the same as siblings born at separate times. They may look alike, or they may not.
credit to:http://multiples.about.com/cs/funfacts/a/twinzygosity.htm

EChangApe

sarNie Egg
I can't wait till next week. Man, Eung is freakin' sick!!! OMG. Anyways, almost everyone is related in this film. So, I can only see one happy couple, maybe 2 with that mysterious girl at the end of the credits, she seems unrelated.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
thanks minankumo for the explanation ^^ but still there's something that bugging my mind, chom gave birth to baby girl and she's taken by eung, and her youngest child seemed attracted to eung's daughter so that means he's in love with his own sister? that's kinda gross...

@dertaajaf- Yeah, so that baby girl that Euang took from Chom is Chom's biological son's older sister. Sorry if that sounds stupid. Chom has two kids by Khun Luang: the first one was a girl and the second one was a boy. Her own son falls for her own daughter, the one that Euang took. It is absolutely disgusting but it's part of Euang's evil plan to eff up Chom.

Damn this lakorn is crazy af! And is it just me or is 9/10 of the women in here are getting pregnant like every ten minutes?! Lol! I mean, damn! They get pregnant fast as hell!