[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

maijune

SarNie Adult
the storyline seem really interesting..to me..so that mean chakrit and vill have 2 lakorns together right?..this one and the other one...yeh...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Aerin & Best are so cute and beautiful...Thanks for sharing the ceremony photo...The new guy that's with Best is really cute.
Thumbs up for Aerin & Best!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Best look cutie.

I'm just to sad to see Best in this lakorn with Vill and Grand in the other lakorn with Vill which they both aren't even the n'ke.

I hope Best can play a lakorn where she actually the main n'ke and not second or just there to be n'ke like her preview lakorn she have done.

Anyway I'll be watch this for Best. I miss her. Aerin look nice. She is going to be play the n'rai?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the teaser. Everyone does look good...exp. chakrit looks smoking hot but his hair needs a lilo taming. Darn...i wanted Joy to return as nang'ek...but oh well...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
the teaser looks good, it was so much better than what i expected...everyone looks great.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres another teaser. joy is so good! i love her. its too bad shes so underrated. shes such a great actress. i also hope her and pepper end up together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcR-aLGjVyQ&feature=player_embedded

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for another teaser. It look good. I can't wait to see this. Best look cutie with her hair short. I wounder what Aerin role is in here. It seem like she going to play a good role and not n'rai.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Wiew is gorgeous! best is so cute. Can't wait till i airs.. omg. so cool. is pepper rai? he looks hecka mean. dam joy can play a real b*tc$. :gungirl: love the teaser :dance1: