jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, they aired it so quickly! they definitely haven't finished filming. i hope they don't rush things since they aired it so early!!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Watched ep2, I really enjoy the funny doctor character by Lift. Not sure about Golf's character. The character left me feeling confused. Don't know quite how to express or explain it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
The music is nice.  paowalee is such a great singer.  I like her songs.  Golf is cute and pretty at times..lol..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Bieluvr: Agreed with you. I'm really liking their characters so far even though Golf still needs improvement. He's not that bad and he's so handsome :) Really liking their cute interactions, too~

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ost is so cute sounding, Pao is so adorable, I kind of want to watch this. Seems like a pretty chill lakorn, lets hope things don't turn out for the worst.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, SokLaHote and Marina, I'm happy to hear you two are enjoying this lakorn. :D :grouphug: My parents, especially my dad, seem to be enjoying it, too; he was laughing at some of the funny scenes the other day when they were watching it (it may have been episode 2 or 3). :coverlaf: I haven't been following it, but I definitely want to watch it when I have a lot of leisure time. SokLaHote, I'm glad it's a relaxing lakorn so far for you. ^_^

Marina, I agree with you; I love Pao's short hair; she's such a cute and beautiful gal! It's weird how one of my brothers think she's not too attractive; I'm a girl, and I find her attractive! :loool: :lolyup:

Cupid Candy said:
The ost is so cute sounding, Pao is so adorable, I kind of want to watch this. Seems like a pretty chill lakorn, lets hope things don't turn out for the worst.

I hope so, too. But knowing Exact... :rolleyes: :rofl:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Urg i know, let's expect some murders and have the p'rai or n'rai chase after the pra'nang with a gun for an hour, oh exact. I still have hope though, I liked some exact lakorn over the years....

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Cupid Candy said:
Urg i know, let's expect some murders and have the p'rai or n'rai chase after the pra'nang with a gun for an hour, oh exact. I still have hope though, I liked some exact lakorn over the years....

:lmao2: :lmao3: Right? Exact scriptwriters need a good, reality slap. :smack: Hmm, even Pao's first lakorn with Captain (Saifah Gub/Kub Somwang) turned out to be the usual overdramatic Exact lakorn for its second half, with the attempted murder plots... :facepalm:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 5 and I enjoyed it a lot (:) The singing part got me smiling. I'm really liking Golf, he's not so bad of an actor and he's so handsome.
Paowalee is so awesome - I love her funky character ^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Just watched Episode 5 and I enjoyed it a lot (:) The singing part got me smiling. I'm really liking Golf, he's not so bad of an actor and he's so handsome.
Paowalee is so awesome - I love her funky character ^_^
Golf is actually a very good actor, just that he needs to pick up more lakorns. I didn't like him at first but he grew on me while I watched Ubat Rak Karm Kaub Fah. The part when he found out that Mike had brain tumor and broke down crying, he got all of my attention that I cried with him. His crying is beautiful, natural and very touching. I believe he can pull off many roles perfectly if he had the chance. I also like his music because he puts a lot of effort into his work. Overall, the guy is a great role model. He's CEO of phone case company and eyewear line. Can I say amazing?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thatsouthernasianchick: Yes, he's a really good actor at least to me, he is :) I'm becoming a fan of his. And I haven't finished URKKF yet -- I started it a while ago but just stopped watching it.
Really? I hope he gets a crying scene in this lakorn ^^
Yes, you can say amazing xD

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I used to be obsessed with Golf over a year ago and but then kinda lost interest over time. But with this lakorn, I'm starting to really love him again. This is my first time seeing him act because I've not had a chance to watch Ubat Rak Karm Kaub Fah yet, I've only been a fan of his music. For doing only a few lakorns, I think he's a pretty good actor :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I don't understand Thai and since this lakorn isn't subbed, I'm not even sure what the storyline is but from what I see and can understand, Pao is pretending to be the grand daughter just to get money for her sick mom.

If anyone else has a better explanation of the storyline, please share :)

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
So Tao used to be the boyfriend of the grandmother's daughter. She ran her daughter out of the house 10 years ago and now, she wants her daughter back and is offering a monetary reward for anyone with information about her whereabouts. Tao sees the ad and knows that she is dead but him and his new girlfriend/wife want the money. Therefore, he has Pao pretend to be his daughter and the grandmother's granddaughter. So pretty much him and his wife are using Pao but at the same time she's also helping her sick mother with the medical bills.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pao is really he granddaughter in my opinion. Since her "dad" knew that her mom is dead, maybe her mom left pao with her mothe now because her mother was friends with the wife. Pao might be the real granddaughter.