[CH7] Angkor 2

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im totally loving the third couple.. they are soo cute.. hehe.. i cant wait till friday also... Kaoy Tee is gonna come help.. hehehehe :p

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah the third couple are cute. But I wish there was more cute scene between the Vee and Pinky.. But there's none.. Can't wait till next Saturday.. Koy Tee is coming to help them out..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
anyone know if they gonna end up 2gether......??? thank you...
[post="53989"][/post]​

I am not sure, but I think they might because on esp 11 where "pran-um"told them the story of angkor and koy tee on part 1 and after that, Niktra said if she was angkor she would chose the koy tee. In this, I think it is a sign that she will chose the bodyguard over the cop. Ah, just my hypothesis. Anyone think the same thing??? ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
vilasaeng said:
Yeah the third couple are cute. But I wish there was more cute scene between the Vee and Pinky.. But there's none.. Can't wait till next Saturday.. Koy Tee is coming to help them out..
[post="55735"][/post]​
i agree with u.. the third couple are cute.. but i also wish that there was more cute scenes with vee and pinky and ploy and egk...huh.. hopely we see cute scenes in future episodes..

HuabNag said:
I am not sure, but I think they might because on esp 11 where "pran-um"told them the story of angkor and koy tee on part 1 and after that, Niktra said if she was angkor she would chose the koy tee. In this, I think it is a sign that she will chose the bodyguard over the cop. Ah, just my hypothesis. Anyone think the same thing??? ^_^
[post="55745"][/post]​

iunno.. about the sign thingy... but i think im sure pinky will choose vee.. :p

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Anyone know when they are going to tell Pinky the real truth that she is a princess? I swear I've been waiting forever for that part and still nothing...I hope she not going to know like at the last episode or something..

junne

SunnyS said:
Anyone know when they are going to tell Pinky the real truth that she is a princess? I swear I've been waiting forever for that part and still nothing...I hope she not going to know like at the last episode or something..
[post="55805"][/post]​
I've been waiting also...she annoys me about not believing about the existence of the tiger spirit...
Does anyone notice that they always compliment each other? It's like every episode one character says good job to each other.

natty

Chubs
june i think pinky believe them about the tiger spirit now..

shubby

sarNie Adult
gosh i'm dying to see the next ep....i wish there were more cute scene..btw pinky and vee...damn....anywayz....vee tell her that he like he already..hahhaha......

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im waiting for more sweet scenes with all the couples.. but i really want more sweet scenes with vee and pinky.. and ploy and egk.. i think the third couple(Papoom and Ongsarn) got enough sweet scenes already.. ahahahah... :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
der052 said:
Hey I just love Pahpoom! HEHE! :D
[post="57164"][/post]​
ahahah i do too!! i love pahpoom! i wonder wats his real name and where he lives so wen i get to thailand i can stalk him.. ahahaha

from the previews at the end (wen the songs comes up) looks like theres sweet scenes with pahpoom and ongsarn again. ahaha.. and vee and pinky.. hehe.. also ploy and ekg.. ahhhhhhhhh i cant wait to watch it!!! Papoom!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ana said:
What's airing after this lakorn?
[post="57505"][/post]​
geesh p ana.. u came in here and not a word about angkor 2.. ahahahaha

wells answering ur question. I have no idea!! ahahahha :p

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
why do Thai ent. portray Angkor as a place existed evil spirit?

when there's no evidence that it's true..this is like 2 or 3 lakorn I saw w/ something sim.

I don't think they'd do that if Angkor was Thailand's

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Linn said:
why do Thai ent. portray Angkor as a place existed evil spirit?

when there's no evidence that it's true..this is like 2 or 3 lakorn I saw w/ something sim.

I don't think they'd do that if Angkor was Thailand's
[post="57603"][/post]​
Iunno wat u talking about.. but I just want to clear things.. This lakorn isnt about Angkor being a place that existed by a evil spirit..and its not a true storie either.. its just a scrpit that someone wrote(like a fan fiction)

in the lakorn Angkor isnt a place that a evil spirit existed.. the evil spirit is from a evil tiger.. and its in a woman named Angkor...(thats from Angkor one)

This one(Angkor 2) is just a second generation of the Evil spirit in a woman's body..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
it showed Angkor then there were spirits lived in there

even if it's a fanfic it need to be pick in order to become a lakorn

plus out of all the place y Angkor?...y not an ancient temple in Thailand?

how come I never seen any movie portrays Angkor as a sacred place..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Linn said:
it showed Angkor then there were spirits lived in there

even if it's a fanfic it need to be pick in order to become a lakorn

plus out of all the place y Angkor?...y not an ancient temple in Thailand?

how come I never seen any movie portrays Angkor as a sacred place..
[post="57609"][/post]​
i still dont get wat u are talking about but it seems like u are saying that they make Angkor seem like a sacred place??? :huh:

wells if that is wat u said,

the lakorn is not located in Angkor. it doesnt even have to do with Angkor Wat..

Its just like a second generation of the tiger spriit going into a woman..

(in part one The main girl that the tiger spirit was in Is named Angkor )

Ana

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
geesh p ana.. u came in here and not a word about angkor 2.. ahahahaha

wells answering ur question. I have no idea!! ahahahha :p
[post="57548"][/post]​
:lmao:
I saw just bits and pieces of this lakorn. So no comment :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ana said:
:lmao:
I saw just bits and pieces of this lakorn. So no comment :p
[post="57777"][/post]​
bleh on u missy..ahaha

wells anyways i saw the lastest part.. it wasnt really that good.. but this part it shows that pinky loves vee cause the bad guy said that vee died and she got mad and turned into a tiger..this Nagmai liked Egk and wants him to go with her. But he says he have a lover so she give him 3 days if he says no to her agiain his lover is gonna be in danger(he ddint really say pinky he just said lover(koon ruk)

next part is gonna be good Papoom gets shot Ong san was crying over him

and Ploy gets in danger alot of times by the Nangmai (so deep down Egk loves Ploy not pinky!!!)